Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

How To Destroy Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Destroy Christianity (994 Views)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / Is Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (mfm) Out To Destroy Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Destroy Christianity by kambo(m): 3:10am On Oct 24, 2013
It seems there's a pattern to derailing a former 'staunch' Christian or any Christian 4 that matter.

Christianity in it's essence means taking something some Person called God said as true . Even though u cant see the person.
Since you cant see God the only proof of his message is in recorded form. The bible.

To destroy christianity , the entity
and the recorded media hav to b convincingly debunked.

1.) deny the existence of God.
Flat out say God doesnt exists.
If God doesnt exist , tht brings a whole new perspective to life.

2.) redefine criteria for determing truth.
What is a truth?
A truth is a constant . A fact that may or may not vary with time.
Ingoring relative truth, a simple basic truth stays invariant thru time.

By redefing the bases for truth determination, to physical means, the entire goal of debunking the existence of God can b very easily attained.
Simply squeeze all stance for d existence of God into a physical 5 senses mould: if u cant contact it via the five senses AND logic it aint real!: Questions like "hav u SEEN/heard/touched etc Him before" is thrown.
Followed by the follow up . "how can u believe in something you can't see (contact with five senses and reasoning)".

The unspoken AND underlying premise of these approach is nothg but blind speculation. Yet it is promoted as fact.
I.e "all truths are subject to physical and Logical verification".
But lots of cases in history prove the approach isnt absolute.

3.) Shame :
shame and ridicule is one approach used to flagellate the stauncher ones who wont be persuaded by reasoning and
proof by the physical senses.
Enough booing can make the right person look like a fool.
The tool of shame can b used to curb christian evangelism. If preachg is made to look crude archaic out-of-fashion most people wont engage in it!
It's wrkg.

4.)
use of threat and force:

the use of threat and force is actually a counter proof of d reality of christianity and authenticity of d bible.
If something isnt real? Energy and resources wont b expended to exterminate and quarantine it.

Threat and force uses the tool of fear to dissuade the christian.

Christianity has more martyrs than any religion and despite it's non violent nature it is paradoxically the target of so much anger and violence.
Even by other so called peaceful religions.

5.) Adulteration:
adulteration is a dilutive measure. Adulteration and confusion is a powerful way to destroy christianity internally.
Instead of a full blown frontal attack, which clearly reveals the enemy and his intent, internal subtle but sure decomposition cud work the same magic.
E.g dilution cud b a clamour for toning down on d fervor of certain messages e.g against homosexuality, "being born again", sexual promiscuity etc.
Certain christian hav been diluted out completely.
Confusion wud lead to infighting factions and clashes tht would get christianity resolved to broken units of warring denominations tearing each other out!
Catholics fighting protestants,
different versions of the bible with confusing takes on interpretation on certain scriptures.
The more splits and factions in christiandom d less potent it is.
Theyre now more christian denominations and sub denominations than any other religion!
With public dissing among denominational leaders!
This strategy is working wonderfully well so far.

6.) Distraction

lastly, using d tool of distraction,
christianity can be derailled off path.
How?
Say get pastors focused on material pursuits giv them insatiable appetite for mor and
christianity wouldnt b about gaining more converts but
one big carnival. Where God is seen as one huge vending machine .
Get too many christians focused on being socially compliant keeing up 2 d latest fad and trend and they'll hav lil or no time 4 advancing d cause of their religion!
Re: How To Destroy Christianity by ckkris: 3:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Christianity is ETERNAL, because it is founded by, depends on, & is sustained, by a PERSON, that proves HIMSELF to, & in every generation. Christianity is expanding, and will DEFINITELY COVER the whole earth, AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA.

1 Like

Re: How To Destroy Christianity by eduson33(m): 4:54am On Oct 24, 2013
The topic made me laugh.. grin

Canon the destroyer,oya make Una find em own bomb for am..
Re: How To Destroy Christianity by temitope23(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]

@OP guess this is the work conc weed.SMH
Re: How To Destroy Christianity by remmyton(f): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2013
I hope I won't b banned frm dis section if I say d OP s high on smtin

U tink u r d first person to tink of ways to stop Christianity, ask questions, u wil find out a lot of ppl hv tried n they all met d same fate as u wil n that is: they died a shameful death n Christianity stil blooms n xpnds.

Bringin togeda all oda religions to fight Christianity wil not even succEed, talk more of ur thoughtless idea which I knw u must hav tot great.

If u really dnt hv anytin doin, go to d nearest market n start barrow pushin, it wil gv ur mind smtin to do
Re: How To Destroy Christianity by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2013
remmyton:
Bringin togeda all oda religions to fight Christianity wil not even succEed, talk more of ur thoughtless idea which I knw u must hav tot great.

If u really dnt hv anytin doin, go to d nearest market n start barrow pushin, it wil gv ur mind smtin to do
So tru sis,
The market barrow pushing will truly keep him busy, and also help him tone his muscles, make him more proactive and smart. Plus,after a tiring day, guess who he is gonna thank for a fruitful barrow pushing day? LOGIC?

"Thank logic, I almost fell into the gutter with a barrow full of indomie cartons"
Re: How To Destroy Christianity by eduson33(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2013
Lmao..nne u get bad mouth oo..but at the same time you just told him the critical truth..
remmyton: I hope I won't b banned frm dis section if I say d OP s high on smtin

U tink u r d first person to tink of ways to stop Christianity, ask questions, u wil find out a lot of ppl hv tried n they all met d same fate as u wil n that is: they died a shameful death n Christianity stil blooms n xpnds.

Re: How To Destroy Christianity by 7spirit: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2013
eduson33: Lmao..nne u get bad mouth oo..but at the same time you just told him the critical truth..

ho my brother by the boold of Jesus, you are set free from the bondage of lies. do you breath, but can you see the air that you breath? if satan believed and is afrand who are not to believe in GOD? dont you no that you have a soul and there is life after life?
Re: How To Destroy Christianity by kambo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
@7spirit
save ur religious chant.
I'm not anti-christian.
my write up is a chronicle of any strategy tht can b used to splinter and incapacitate any group-christianity included- and has been used to some effect against xtianity . Read ur bible.
Force and direct attack was used against d early church starting with d martyrdom of stephen.
Saul of tarsus who later bcame paul converted on d way 2 harrassing and imprisoning christians.

Introduction of doubt:
the serpent said to eve "you shall not surely die For God knows tht d day u eat of this tree you shall b like God ... ". Today's parallel,
various, e.g various doctrines condoning homosexuality ..

Factions :
again read ur NT,
paul quelled many factional disputes some groups formed saying "i am of paul , i am of appolos .. ". 1cor1v10-16.
Paul asked "is christ divided?"
in modern day we see churches splintering over issues like clapping, headwear, a woman preachg,use of make up perfume etc
writing tracks and pamphlets attackg practices of other churches instead of reaching d world with d gospel.

Confusion/dilution/adulteration:
thru d introduction of heresies,
traditions of men.
Back to d word again, Jesus spend most of his earthly life dismantling and disproving so many baggages tht had been added to the law. Making the adherence to d law of moses a burden.
E.g
the washing of hands b4 eatg ,he proved had no spiritual consequence,
doing good on d sabbath- he showed the sabbath was made 4 man and not d other way round.
Today we hav an entire sect returning to d bondage of d sabbath doctrine- 7th day adventist.
In d bible,paul quelled confusion about circumcision being a requirement 4 salvation.

@remyton and all:

ur daftness is apparent.
First is ur blindness to detect d literary device used.
Do some thinking b4 u reply.
I started by saying "there's is a pattern ... " and then enumerating d pattern. A lil use of ur gray matter wud see dat my write up was an enumeration and not a prescription.

It seems any form of intelligent thinking is too painful 4 d average christian.
No intelligent reply apart from hollow jest.
Smh.
"study to show urselves approved of God.." no wonder when an atheist poses a question u folks just keep mute. Nothing to say or contribute.

Christianity isnt 4 lazy thinkers.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Already Know Those That Will Go To Hell? / Humans Are Not Supposed To Walk Standing!!! / WHAT: Reading The Bible Makes You Dumb; Music From Beyoncé, Lil Wayne,...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.