Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? (1501 Views)

Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / Where Have I Gotten It Wrong?pls An Advice Is Needed. / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by imoh4king(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2008
Pls,someone help, am frustrated applying for jobs.I feel like my life is coming to an END, I have what it takes to do any job but its not just coming.i will never be tempted to steal or go into any dubious act.I will die and fight for what i believe in.PLS,i will appreciate if anyone in the house can help me.GOD BLESS US ALL, AMEN
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by chistiana(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2008
heya
I think what u need is Prayer. The only person that knows the answer to ur Q is God.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by babyx(f): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2008
@imoh4king

Have you ever heard of FAITH, in GOD, (if u believe in GOD that is).
When a man crosses into frustration is simply because HE has lost FAITH(the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen). My friend if GOD has said he will not leave you nor forsake you, why not believe that?, you may not have a JOB but you have the promise of a supreme being, in contrast, a JOB pales to the gifts that GOD has deposited in you.

Like you said, you have all it takes to get a JOB, hold on to that, believe in your abilities and sharpen your skills, if the job is not coming look for voluntary jobs and do, forget pay(not easy but u must try)(would you rather be dead than be alive with possibilities? answer that question inside ur heart)

Ralph Waldo Emerson said and i quote " Be careful what you set your heart on for it will surely be yours" so what is your heart on? that you will never get a JOb? or that you get a JOB not just any job but one that will pay for your value? smiley
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by Ezekl: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2008
imoh4king[img][/img] I recommend you to read TOUGH TIME NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO(By ROBERT SHURLLER ) and WINNING THE INVISIBLE BATTLES OF LIFE (By DR DAVID OYEDEPO) STAY BLESS, wish you best of luck.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by babyx(f): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2008
@imoh4king
one more thing, have a well constructed CV, stressing your skills and abilities, and apply where your qualifications and skills fit. Dumping your CV everywhere and anywhere is not a brillant thing to do.
Also dont go for any interview unprepared. You dont have to own expensive clothing, but you have to possess good communication skill (especially spoken) no matter your degree.
If you cant speak english, start learning now. read books and practise correct sentences.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by brainwave(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
@babyx

I love this! -
a JOB pales to the gifts that GOD has deposited in you
- are u a preacher or somtnin cool

@imoh4king

My dear as som1 said, "Tough times don't last but tough people do". In addition 2all the advice nairalanders have given u above, I'd say don't give up. Som1 said the world is filled with people who are called failures because they gave up not knowing that they were so close to success, and please read my signature line below and KEEP THE FAITH!
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by gbemoski: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2008
Hello,
i read ur story pls i don't want to contribute because people are contributing, but just want to let u know that i am a living testimoni to faith in God. Just as others adviced, just believe that God ur creator will never let u suffer i finshd youth service in 2005 wrote tesssssssstsssss attended interviewwwwws but nottin. I cried and even posted on this site that i was frustrated and need help many people responed with words of encoragement prayers and williness to assist but when God said it was my time i got the job now workin in a bank in Abuja we were abt 15poeple that did the interview but only 2 people were taken a guy and myself that was because i trusted in the Lord. when everythin seems as if its gettin to an end just hold and watch-out
its nt really an end but a bend to a new beginnin.
do not think u can't get it u can and will get one.
For what ever a man concieves if he believes he will achieve. Thank u and just believe ur job is on the way
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by gesi: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hello,
Please never you give up! I was once in the position that you are now in.I worked as a security guard in a bank in Lagos even when i had an H.N.D IN ACCOUNTANCY QUALIFICATION.I never gave up.I looked for a better job all over,it really didn't work.until i started PRAYING AND PRAISING GOD. I did not have a godfather when the same organisation offered me a job as an accountant in one of its subsidiaries.MY LIFE GOT CHANGED!
God can still do thesame to you and even a better one. Keep praying,keep confessing.A final word,am inviting you to attend any M.F.M. Church nearest you.God works wonders in that place,
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by steaming(f): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2008
Sweetest, One thing with life is that things we cant handle dont come our way. No matter how difficult it may seem right now, you can handle it.

I am happy with the responses so far. Thank God for this forum.

I am glad too that you are not willing to try any negative thing to get money. That's the spirit.

I too was joblesssssss for 3 years post-service and it wasnt easy. I understand how you feel but dont you dare throw in the towel.

Always be prepared at anytime for your interview, it comes at the most expected times.

I will also remember you in my prayers. But in the time being, find something doing no matter how demeaning or little it seems. Be sure to put in your best while at it. All the best Bro.

Dry cleaning is good, fetches great money and requires little to start up. Very soon, you would employ someone and thats how it starts
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by Afribiz(f): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
When peace like a river, attended your way; when sorrows like sea billows row;
Whatever your lot God just want you to know,
It is well, , It is Well, , with your soul.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong?pls,tell Me? by ozulupaul: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2008
smiley THANK GOD that nairalanders re truly a family nd wonderful friends if not 4 anything atleast 4 d wonderful councellings offered to u.My brother do u believ in GOD? do u believed that HE is d ALFA and OMEGA ,THE BEGGINING AND END,nd d AUTHOR AND FINISHER of our live.Do u believed HE can change every situation in our live,do u no that HE created u 4 a purpose nd that must surely be accomlplished.Pls dont allowed urself to be carried away by the things of this passing live or been frustrated because of unemployment.ur time is coming,just believe in GOD and have faith in HIM 4 surely u will soon smile very very soon.DONT B FRUSTED KEEP SEARCHING HE WILL SURELY ANSWER UR PRSYERS.Pray always Psalm 51 and try live a worthy and rightious live 4 that is d path way to success and GOD's blessings.BE BLESSED.

(1) (Reply)

I Finished With A 2-1...do I Need A Masters Degree? / International Certification Training In Warri / How Lucrative Is Marine Engineering As A Course In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.