Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic (3833 Views)

Two Sets Of Black And White Twins Born In The Same Family. / Black And White Twins / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by pimplucious: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2013
One is black and has big brown eyes. The other is a blue-eyed blonde with the palest of skin.

They might share the same cheeky smile, but side by side, they could hardly look less alike.

Yet remarkably, Kian and Remee are twins, born a minute apart.

The pair owe their appearance to a one in a million combination of their parents’ genes.

Mother Kylee Hodgson and father Remi Horder both have white mothers and black fathers.

The startling result is a two-tone set of delightful little girls.

They first attracted international attention when they were featured in the Mail at less than a year old.

Cont... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123050/Look-The-black-white-twins-turn-seven.html

Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Cuties!! How time flies.
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by nwaanambra1(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Beautifl! Fantastic! Wao!

Baba God! Abeg i so gbadun twice! Abeg whn d time comes - and d time is nw, pls give me twince! Even if na 3plate, 4plate or na 5plate i no mind - i promis say i no go run frm hospital - weda na girls/girls, boys/boys, girls/boys i no mind! Even if na color combinatn like white/black, white/white - mba! No white/white! Thm go say no bi my childrn! Anyway u knw d best color combo wey go swt me bt anygudhw, i jst nd twince - wil it b 2hard for u 2do for me?

4 Likes

Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Niluv(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Aww........so cute! smiley

Sometimes, I wish I was a twin. cry
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Sepp360(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Niluv: Aww........so cute! smiley

Sometimes, I wish I was a twin. cry
sowi...
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
I love twins when they are bigger or from surrogate mum, Thankyou lord, I no carry o. The belly go just burst and the stress involved. God sef know say I no go fit cope, I go run comot from house one day cheesy.

Congrats to the real superwomen, mothers of twins, triplet etc.

I choose not to be a superwoman, so help me God!

1 Like

Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Anyone notice that the white twin looks bigger than the dark twin.....
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by chukxie(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2013
Mister Dan: Anyone notice that the white twin looks bigger than the dark twin.....

I'm sure we all noticed. And your point is?
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2013
chukxie:

I'm sure we all noticed. And your point is?

The black one is suffering from rasicm grin
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by oxygen47: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Lovely kids

I wishhhhhhhh
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by smartmom(f): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Amazing!
Chillisauce:

Chillisauce, loooovvl haba even here too eh? My sides wan burst

Yes o! its good to know one's limit and capability, 1 is enough at a time! easy easy 1 by 1 is better I tell you.
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by tpia5: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Mister Dan: Anyone notice that the white twin looks bigger than the dark twin.....

Most twins typically come out different sizes.

One bigger than the other.

In this case, the "white" twin was probably the one getting the lion's share of food and nutrients before birth.

Both are cute though.
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by switdil(f): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Awww
So cute
The wyt is bigger
Make em fear yerima n his pple o
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by homesteady(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2013
nwa.anambra:
Beautifl! Fantastic! Wao!

Baba God! Abeg i so gbadun twice Abeg whn d time comes - and d time is nw, pls give me twince Even if na 3plate, 4plate or na 5plate i no mind - i promis say i no go run frm hospital - weda na girls/girls, boys/boys, girls/boys i no mind! Even if na color combinatn like white/black, white/white - mba! No white/white! Thm go say no bi my childrn! Anyway u knw d best color combo wey go swt me bt anygudhw, i jst nd twince - wil it b 2hard for u 2do for me?

Nna Biko, it is twins not twice or twince grin
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by mysticgal(f): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2013
cuties,love their cheekbones and hairdo,,,my likey cool but abba father i don't want twins embarassed
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Fredette and Georgina Weasley!!
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by DonHummer(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2013
jeeeez i love female twins...baba God do am 4 me o
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by jumzzy448: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Awwwww......dis is so beautiful.
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
amazing.
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Beync(f): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am so loving twins these day o
Pls God let me kill 2birds with one stone
This journey no easy
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Kanwulia: 5:44am On Oct 26, 2013
Nice! kiss
I really would like some updates from that 419-London-IGBO couple with their white baby o!

Any updates? grin
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by Tholudee(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2013
They are cute...nice combination cheesy cheesy
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by vickyO(f): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
beautiful. it's also a sign to racists all around the world. these twins in spite of their differences shared the same womb and enjoyed each others company for nine months (because they didn't come out premature) so this shows that that colour is colour and nothing more.
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by dasparrow: 5:08am On Oct 28, 2013
vickyO: beautiful. it's also a sign to racists all around the world. these twins in spite of their differences shared the same womb and enjoyed each others company for nine months (because they didn't come out premature) so this shows that that colour is colour and nothing more.

Racists and their supporters are satan's little foot soldiers. They harbor the demonic spirit of hate within them so they will never understand the concept 'color is color and nothing more.' Unfortunately, most white people are either racists or enablers of racism because they don't speak out against it and that is why white societies are generally very hostile towards black people.

Chillisauce:

LOL, this statement got me laughing really hard. grin
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by megareal: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2013
Chillisauce: I love twins when they are bigger or from surrogate mum, Thankyou lord, I no carry o. The belly go just burst and the stress involved. God sef know say I no go fit cope, I go run comot from house one day cheesy.

Congrats to the real superwomen, mothers of twins, triplet etc.

I choose not to be a superwoman, so help me God!
My dear na true o. Much as I love twins I no fit their stress o. My sister's twins taught me dat. One thing at a time abegi. BTW, cute gals both.
Re: Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
The two parents are mixed so its a possibility

(1) (Reply)

Your Perspective On This Family Issue / How To Avoid Paying 10% Estate Fees / Kindly Suggest Best Brand Of Washing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.