Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (26061 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang Rapecommits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by naijathings(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2013
i have been rayped many times by this wicked rude biatch called LIFE but here i am ... I am not committing suicide ... ever
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by MacLovington(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Na death those rapists deserve. A painful one at that.

4 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by fairygeh(f): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2013
jhydebaba:
I share in ur pain young girl but it is not enough reason to take ur life.

Na wah for guys wey dey rape sha, now wey tohtoh don become 3 for 10naira with jare/fisi.
Jydora,how are you grin
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by njuwo(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
chidindufrank: Guys make una dey go asawo nah,d price no high
Like u abi?
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by fairygeh(f): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
This is so pathetic.but realy,why can't guys caution this their weapon?must they use it?
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by ucheokpara100(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2013
very good, me wey i dey find way to comit suicide no way.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Paroman:
have u ever been molested before? Has any of your siblings ever been raped before? If yes, how did u or ur sibling feel after the rape? If no, please SHUT THE FORK UP!!

*in Kakashi's voice* Is anyone talking?
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2013
This is bad our society should condemned this in descent act
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Lilaex: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2013
How old are u bro?

naijathings: i have been rayped many times by this wicked rude biatch called LIFE but here i am ... I am not committing suicide ... ever
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2013
jhydebaba:
I share in ur pain young girl but it is not enough reason to take ur life.

Na wah for guys wey dey rape sha, now wey tohtoh don become 3 for 10naira with jare/fisi.
suicide is the coward's way out. Millions of females have been molested, they turn their ill-fate around by seeking justice, becoming motivational speakers, helping out other unfortunate girls etc, not by ending their lives. As for the animals that ra.pe.d her, her blood is in their hands and their own shall come to them.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2013
I just tire.
Sx is so cheap now,why would someone stress himself to get one at the detriment of another.
I trust karma.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Btw, whose eediotic idea was it to take her to a pastor? I bet that one told her to forgive her r.ap.ists and 'seek the face of christ'. Must've even been a male pastor, na man r.a.pe am, na man you carry her go for counselling. I swear, we need therapists in this country. Your pastor can not perform the work of a therapist

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Lilimax(f): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Paroman:
have u ever been molested before? Has any of your siblings ever been rayped before? If yes, how did u or ur sibling feel after the rape? If no, please SHUT THE FORK UP!!
Suicide is not the best option crysad
Why must you take your life angry

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Lilimax(f): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2013
uche okpara 100: very good, me wey i dey find way to comit suicide no way.
grin
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by buoye1(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2013
What a stupweeed decision,u took your life cos u were molested!!!it doesn't worth it...D precious life God gave to u!!!!!What a foolish gal.....Rest in Hell.....I don't pity fools!!!!!
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by GatJokez(f): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Richy.:
I wish this happened where government is super concern about their citizens. those hoodlums would have felled the full weight of the law.

Gosh!!!! I just feel so powerless and angry right now. sad

Not all hoodlums are punished properly even in developed judicial systems like US or Canada. I'd dismember each and one of them. No, but really, all the punishments in the world won't make up for the crime. Maybe if all rapists and molesters got castraited then they would think before commiting their disgusting crimes.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by nelie(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2013

I seconded brov. At least better than molestation
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
buoye1: What a stupweeed decision,u took your life cos u were molested!!!it doesn't worth it...D precious life God gave to u!!!!!What a foolish gal.....Rest in Hell.....I don't pity fools!!!!!
will u just shut the phuck up!!.....just pray none of ur sisters ever get to be rayped. U have never been raped before so u dont bleeping know how it feels.
Fine, commiting suicide was the wrong decision but unless it has happened to u or any of ur sisters, u have no right to say she would rot in hell or that she is a fool. Just pray none of ur sisters ever get rayped or u wont be saying this crap out of ur mouth.

4 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Ukutsgp(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2013
There should be death penalty for rapist in this country. The cases of rapist is getting too much in this country. Look at hw d life of this young girl is termintated prematurely. Those insane, idiotic, bastard, slowpoke, goat head who molested d girl should have been fried whole in hot oil so that in their next life if any, they would see a girl and run 4 their dear life. I am really angry right now. GOD should punish those evil beast wherever they are from now till eternity. I dnt know why i read this story, it really got me infuriated. They should have been caught and fried.

3 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by ojimbo(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2013
I think its high time nigeria make it a death penalty for any molester
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Sure! RIP janet

Alfa Seltzer:

I would rather there is death penalty for rapists.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2013
sad sad sad RIP.

safarigirl: suicide is the coward's way out. Millions of females have been molested, they turn their ill-fate around by seeking justice, becoming motivational speakers, helping out other unfortunate girls etc, not by ending their lives.
Please, don't say that ever again.

Why do you think such women become motivational speakers, facilitators, etc? It is because they can relate to the tremendous darkness some women can fall into after such events. They motivate others because they've identified a need to. Not everyone is so fortunate to regain themselves.

8 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: Suicide is not the best option crysad
Why must you take your life angry
I agree she took the wrong decision. Suicide is only a terrible permanent solution to a temporary problem, but u have to agree that not everyone is that mentally strong to withstand such trauma. I wish she had learnt from women who overcame such traumatic experience and later on became successful or became motivation speakers who help victims of such dastardly act. May her soul rest in peace....amen.

4 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by alexy53: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2013
seriously? I don't know -_- ....got better things to read
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2013
You are just an Id iot!
Molester! Yes dats what u are! angry

buoye1: What a stupweeed decision,u took your life cos u were molested!!!it doesn't worth it...D precious life God gave to u!!!!!What a foolish gal.....Rest in Hell.....I don't pity fools!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2013
debbiebear: R.I.P ,dia shuld be a couselin centre 4 rape nd molestation victims in Nigeria.............evil people

Government don hear am..besides what's d big deal with rape...

Everybody go don die by now..
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze: She dey MAD. Abeg make she no start that trend in Nigeria o. Molestation will forever occur in as much as this world is concerned but the law is there to handle it. Even in USA, they abduct, molest and kill....

I really dont see it in her killing herself... Why cant she just live her life as anew Fine the stigma will forever be there but with proper counselling and advice, I am sure she will scale through... Her parents should have started with an immediate relocation soshe will have fresh air in the midst of her immediate family...

Kai! another resource gone...

May her soul rest in peace. And by the way, OP please remove the name of the substance she took abeg.... Please I beg you... This will avoid others into thinking they can get it so cheap!

Which Stupid Stigma..
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Richy.:
I wish this happened where government is super concern about their citizens. those hoodlums would have felled the full weight of the law.

Gosh!!!! I just feel so powerless and angry right now. sad

Take Heart..
Werey
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2013

Gbam...
Gospel Truth noni..

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2013
From frying pan to fire. What was that girl thinking, when she decided to take her life, I assume she wants to go and tell God her problems but she just landed herself into eternal destruction which is hell. Devil ure wicked, look at how u deceived the young girl. What a foolish idea.

3 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Youngzedd:

The source said the rape victim left behind a suicide note, after which she took a poisonous substance known as Sniper.
She was discovered groaning in pain, and taken to GlorylandHospital, where she died.

What coincidence!She was killed by a sniper?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.