Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (26043 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang Rapecommits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Lilimax(f): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Okeyson4wisdom: From frying pan to fire. What was that girl thinking, when she decided to take her life, I assume she wants to go and tell God her problems but she just landed herself into eternal destruction which is hell. Devil ure wicked, look at how u deceived the young girl. What a foolish idea.
She does not own her life, it belongs to God and she must give account of it sad.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze: She dey MAD. Abeg make she no start that trend in Nigeria o. Molestation will forever occur in as much as this world is concerned but the law is there to handle it. Even in USA, they abduct, molest and kill....

I really dont see it in her killing herself... Why cant she just live her life as anew Fine the stigma will forever be there but with proper counselling and advice, I am sure she will scale through... Her parents should have started with an immediate relocation soshe will have fresh air in the midst of her immediate family...

Kai! another resource gone...

May her soul rest in peace. And by the way, OP please remove the name of the substance she took abeg.... Please I beg you... This will avoid others into thinking they can get it so cheap!

Very nice post.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Bsc(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2013
My x girl was a victim of gang rape at age 12 in lagos.. I neva knew until she told me, rap is not written in d face of a victim. Though She wud alwayz reflect on d incident nd sober... But thers a million reasons 2 let go of d past as she alwayz told me. R.I.P little girl.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze: She dey MAD. Abeg make she no start that trend in Nigeria o. Molestation will forever occur in as much as this world is concerned but the law is there to handle it. Even in USA, they abduct, molest and kill....

I really dont see it in her killing herself... Why cant she just live her life as anew Fine the stigma will forever be there but with proper counselling and advice, I am sure she will scale through... Her parents should have started with an immediate relocation soshe will have fresh air in the midst of her immediate family...

May her soul rest in peace. And by the way, OP please remove the name of the substance she took abeg.... Please I beg you... This will avoid others into thinking they can get it so cheap!

Typical Nigerian, blame the victims. You are more concerned about the wide spread of suicide than for efficient law enforcement!!!

Have you ever been molested? What makes you think an 18 year old that was molested by a gang has the ability to move on without proper counselling?

Insensitivity at its peak

6 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: She does not own her life, it belongs to God and she must give account of it sad.

Where was your imaginary friend (god) when she was being molested and she was crying for help?

Guess what He didn't come cos either he doesn't exist or he is incompetent!!!

Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2013
chidyhels:
I just tire.
Sx is so cheap now,why would someone stress himself to get one at the detriment of another.
I trust karma.

Molestation in my opinion is hardly about sex,they are depraved animals that want to feel powerful over another human. Cos I can't see how someone will watch a girl crying for help and steal force himself on her.

It is despicable

5 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Typical Nigerian, blame the victims. You are more concerned about the wide spread of suicide than for efficient law enforcement!!!

Have you ever been molested? What makes you think an 18 year old that was molested by a gang has the ability to move on without proper counselling?

Insensitivity at its peak

I doubt that... A good solution is to give the best applicable one at the present time. We know the Nigeria we live in and law enforcement is not the best solution now but to handle it with the aid of counselling as said earlier. So which other way do you have for an 18 yr old to go to overcome the mental struggle?
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Many moronic comments in this thread, blaming the girl. I hope they deal with the perpetrators. The Police better get to the bottom of this and take them off the streets. I'm all about mercy, but cases like rape and murder are inexcusable and require justice, with the exception of self-defence in murder. But I'm talking about the Nigerian justice system here, sigh. RIP to the victim.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by mrperfect(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2013
She should have thought something else.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by VivianWatson22: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2013
Aww so sad how some people behave this days. But she shouldn't have committed suicide, it is a sin to take once life. I feel for her girl. May the perpetrator of this wicked act receive their rewards accordingly.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Originalsly: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2013

I do agree with you that it is not smart to print the name of the poison. On her decision I don't support it but don't think rape is something that can be brushed aside like you are suggesting. She just couldn't deal with it. If it happens to you I'm sure uou wouldn't be saying the same.@topic... I think rape is rampant because the rapists have nothing to fear. The correct thing is to make a report to the police but it is clear that doing that is out of the question. Even the pastor did not make a report but went to find the rapist on his own....then we wonder why jungle justice is still practised. May her family have faith to overcome the loss.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
kelvin1191: RIP my dear! So if the girl hadnt commited sucide the police wount have launched investigation?

Police don't start investigation....unless the victim press charges (i.e. until she reports to the Police that she was actually raped)
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by GentleMimi: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Paroman:
have u ever been molested before? Has any of your siblings ever been rayped before? If yes, how did u or ur sibling feel after the rape? If no, please SHUT THE FORK UP!!
thank u! I was abt to post smfin similar to what u wrote b4 i saw ur post.He is a male,prbly lived a sheltered life frm birth till now.He has NO idea of the type of pain and shame a rape victim goes thru.The trauma is unimaginable!

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by GentleMimi: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Where was your imaginary friend (god) when she was being molested and she was crying for help?

Guess what He didn't come cos either he doesn't exist or he is incompetent!!!

Mtchewww
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! In as much as i'm not in total support of their posts(my prior comments clearly indicates so),i will not sit back and watch u speak an outragous blasphemy.I'll tell u one thing,i know hw it feels.....God is absolutely awesome,u hv no right to question him,because i neva did.If u let Him,He'll see u thru the ordeal

3 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
What is wrong with that country for not making provision for rehabs?! She's probably too young to take the pain any more! Let this case be given fair judgement! I hope the culprits will be charged to life or 40 years imprisonment!
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by obi123: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2013

i think that until you are molested then you can speak , the harm is more psychological , mental than physical , and until we are in her shoes we really have no right to judge the girl, especially in this part of the world where justice can never prevail ,in fact for a ra-pe victim no punishment will ever be equal to the mental and psychological torture a victim goes through in their life.

WHAT IS MORE WORRYING IS THAT YOU HAD THAT MANY LIKES TO SUCH A COMMENT

11 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by GentleMimi: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
buoye1: What a stupweeed decision,u took your life cos u were molested!!!it doesn't worth it...D precious life God gave to u!!!!!What a foolish gal.....Rest in Hell.....I don't pity fools!!!!!
Yeah,guess u d'nt pity urself too,cos u're a typical example! S T U P I D !!!

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by stylesco: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
I've stopped believing in this country.
I'm sure even when the police get those suspects they'll collect money and release him into the society to continue such menace.

Right now I know the house of an armed robber that has been caught repeatedly by people and handed over to police. They collected money from his parents and released him.
Last week he broke into a shop through the ceiling, was caught and was almost burnt but someone intervened and they handed him to the police.
The mum refused to go bail him.
When she reluctantly went to the station, they asked for money so they could release him.
She refused to pay, told them to take him to court let the law take its due course. They started negotiating price with her but she refused.
I'm sure one of his friends or relative will bail him again.

This country is a sad one. RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Gwekzy: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
RIp 2 her..this is really sad... Come 2 tink of it, I tink rape is d dumbest tin eva..wat prompts rape 2 many un answered questions...if Kunji dey do U n U no get babe kindly use d nearest A.Q.. Gone re dose days wen sex dey hard 2 get..in naija 2day its as common as pure water..I support death penalty 4 rape.. God punish dose boiz
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Chimoski87(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
With every comment already made here, I have to second the motion that no matter the trauma of rape or whatever you might be passing through, taking your own life is the worst as it will never worth it even in an infinite number of years. Though from her act of taking her own life, she has no doubt, taken her own position along side the devil in hell for that singular act. It is also pertinent to note that for the fact that she is dead, it will be difficult if not impossible to prosecute those demons in human body who raped her as she is supposed to give first hand evidence if the are eventually caught & arraigned in court. She has just wasted the only chance of prosecuting those boys who this might not be the first time the are raping girls. Finally am confident she will be crying in hell forever for taking her own life while wishing for another chance to be given to her which will never come. Think twice before you take any action
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by eightsin(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
R.I.P to dead. Bt why shld she tak her life cos of dat? It's nt enuf fr such action na.
Sometym last month, a young gal of bout 13 or 14yrs was raped by 3 cultist. Sadly, they were d 1s dat disflowered her. Thnk God fr her life,she is recovering very well n with time, she wld b owkay again
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
obi123:

i think that until you are molested then you can speak , the harm is more psychological , mental than physical , and until we are in her shoes we really have no right to judge the girl, especially in this part of the world where justice can never prevail ,in fact for a ra-pe victim no punishment will ever be equal to the mental and psychological torture a victim goes through in their life.

WHAT IS MORE WORRYING IS THAT YOU HAD THAT MANY LIKES TO SUCH A COMMENT

It had more likes because they are the ones that were able to read my post with open mind and get the truth out of it. Did I mention that the harm is not psychological? How old are you? What do you know about physical abuse? This is a forum I dont want to expose some things but I know what I am saying as a guy. If you dont mind, let me quote it for you again...

Fine the stigma will forever be there but with proper counselling and advice, I am sure she will scale through...

Even in India that rape is like drinking water to them, what has been done? You people just come online to type rubbish... After death, what happens? Dem go just carry their family enter one chance.

You these kids sef!
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
I wish she watched the movie, 'I spit on your grave' and took such action than killing herself! I would rather see her poisoned those guys to death than taking her own life because they were not useful to the society.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chimoski87: With every comment already made here, I have to second the motion that no matter the trauma of rape or whatever you might be passing through, taking your own life is the worst as it will never worth it even in an infinite number of years. Though from her act of taking her own life, she has no doubt, taken her own position along side the devil in hell for that singular act. It is also pertinent to note that for the fact that she is dead, it will be difficult if not impossible to prosecute those demons in human body who raped her as she is supposed to give first hand evidence if the are eventually caught & arraigned in court. She has just wasted the only chance of prosecuting those boys who this might not be the first time the are raping girls. [b]Finally am confident she will be crying in hell forever for taking her own life while wishing for another chance to be given to her which will never come. [/b]Think twice before you take any action
I agree it will be difficult to prosecute given her demise and the current state of police and political corruption Nigeria endures. However, I find the remainder of your post wholly disgusting.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Sike(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
IMO, All Rapist should be executed by firing squad. How i wish....
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by bastien: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mr conji no get respect 4 any body,2 d xtend in enta 3friends(mumu) der head,instead of dem 2 walk gel gel go ashawo hus,dem mumu der self! Idiotically fool, bastard sons of a millions fadas

RIP Janet! Ur God will fight 4 u
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by justplainpaul(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Some guyz dey useless. na so puny scarce. me weh Abuja big girls dey beg me make i tear their yarnsh. How i go go rape. Any man weh rape no be man.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yield: Many moronic comments in this thread, blaming the girl. I hope they deal with the perpetrators. The Police better get to the bottom of this and take them off the streets. I'm all about mercy, but cases like rape and murder are inexcusable and require justice, with the exception of self-defence in murder. But I'm talking about the Nigerian justice system here, sigh. RIP to the victim.
The poor girl probably shared the same view re the justice system. I suspect she had very little trust in any entity on earth at the time she ingested her poison.

And who could blame her, as here we have people who only open their mouths to say she "...has sided with the devil", "...it wasn't her life to take it belonged to God", "Why cant she just live her life as anew"... seriously? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by justplainpaul(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
God pls forgive this young gal and let her make heaven. she should not experience this trauma and still go to hell.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Its a pity. The level of psychological and emotional trauma left behind from any form of rape - whether by a gang or single entity, is better imagined than experienced. I wish members of her family or her pastor could realize the pain she was going through. That's what families are meant for. But she is gone and there is no point crying over spilt milk. RIP dear Janet. cry
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Flytefalls:
The poor girl probably shared the same view re the justice system. I suspect she had very little trust in any entity on earth at the time she ingested her poison.

And who could blame her, as here we have people who only open their mouths to say she "...has sided with the devil", "...it wasn't her life to take it belonged to God", "Why cant she just live her life as anew"... seriously? undecided

So taking her life is the best she can do? What other solution can you proffer? Please voice it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexkillz, The Omo Mo / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.