Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (26058 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang Rapecommits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by dasparrow: 2:34am On Oct 25, 2013
@Post

Stories like this don't surprise me. Nigeria is perverts' haven where r8pists and perverts get a slap on the wrist or go scott free for defiling the body of another human being. Janet was 18 when this unfortunate incidence occurred. My female relative was barely 10 years old when she was sex.ually molested by the neighbor who sneakingly entered the house while the rest of the family were away, went upstairs to where she was sleeping and sex.ually molested her. Till this day, this lady cannot stand anyone touching her as far as intimacy is concerned. Nigerians do not seem to understand the lasting negative psychological impact that r8pe and other forms of sex.ual abuse can have on the victims. Oftentimes, not even counseling solves the problem because the psychological damage is already done.

In the western world, they have a sex offenders registry so those who committed sex crimes will have their names placed on the registry which the public can easily access. Neighbors are notified when a sex offender moves into their neighborhood. In addition, penalties are stiff for sex offenders in advanced nations. Long jail terms for sex offenders is the norm abroad. But in Nigeria, sex offenders get away with their crimes or are given mild sentences so there is no deterrent to stop others from committing the same crime.

Lastly, the fact that r8pe as well as child sex.ual abuse is so rampant in Nigeria says a lot about Nigerians and their parenting styles. If the average Nigerian father and mother will raise Godly sons and daughters, we won't be having these problems. How many Nigerian parents sit their teenage wards/kids down to educate them on responsible sex.ual behavior? how many Nigerian fathers lecture their teenage sons on how to keep their sex.ual urges in check? How many Nigerian fathers and mothers teach their sons to respect females? My bible tells me in Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV) that " Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." So if we are seeing a societal trend where male adults are defiling the bodies of children as young as 2 years old, lecturers are asking for sex from their female students in exchange for grades, young men are gang r8ping female teenagers and young adults, and male employers sex.ually harassing their female employees and/or subordinates, then what does that say about the average Nigerian's parenting skills in regards to how they raise male children? What does that say about Nigerian society as a whole?

Unfortunately, Nigerians don't want to do anything serious about this societal menace. Maybe, something will be done when perverts start molesting elderly women and all kinds of women irrespective of age and marital status. Maybe then, Nigerians will wake up from their slumber and realize the kind of monstrous society we have created for ourselves. Thank God I will not be raising my female children in such a society.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by GatJokez(f): 2:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Some people lack compassion. Seriously!!
Why say she shouldn't have committed suicide. It's little too late, don't you think so? My heart goes out to her and her family. I hope those monsters get caught and punished. If anything, karma is a biatch.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Eigegejames(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2013
Is painful but u need not to killed urself my sister God knw wat to do, u miss the joy of eternity and u also lost ur lyf.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Oloshi Cowardess..
Oloriburuku, ode oshi, asiwi grin
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

how very extremely foolish n Astonishingly Stupendous of u..
U & Pagan are d biggest fools av ever never seen..
Ur stupidity is stunning..
Totally out of this world..
Keep dreaming n wake up in d deepest Abyss of Hell..

it seems you love this imaginary hell so much

I wish u a horrid trip to the hell u believe so much in
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

When i become President..ehnnn!!!!!
E go bad 4 una..
Every week..
Like 7000 people would b sentenced to death by beheading 4 Treasonous n Libelous e-comments..
While those who have the guts to speak shiit like Sahara reporters n their likes here on NL would be Hanged drawn & Quartered..
Their female counterparts like JennyKadry will be burned at the stake..
Useless people..

U keep swearing 4 something n u want it to get better..

See mumu that wants to be president

you might be president in ur precious hell
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Lindoleee(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2013
Nigeria be sO messed up with their child Molestation, thats the only thang they know*
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
ledafaze: She dey MAD. Abeg make she no start that trend in Nigeria o. Molestation will forever occur in as much as this world is concerned but the law is there to handle it. Even in USA, they abduct, molest and kill....

I really dont see it in her killing herself... Why cant she just live her life as anew Fine the stigma will forever be there but with proper counselling and advice, I am sure she will scale through... Her parents should have started with an immediate relocation soshe will have fresh air in the midst of her immediate family...

Kai! another resource gone...

May her soul rest in peace. And by the way, OP please remove the name of the substance she took abeg.... Please I beg you... This will avoid others into thinking they can get it so cheap!
its becos u are a guy u wont know how being raped can traumatize a lady. imagine 3 guys on a small gal. pls dont say dat
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by ebukaOtika(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
safarigirl: Btw, whose eediotic idea was it to take her to a pastor? I bet that one told her to forgive her r.ap.ists and 'seek the face of christ'. Must've even been a male pastor, na man r.a.pe am, na man you carry her go for counselling. I swear, we need therapists in this country. Your pastor can not perform the work of a therapist

YOU ARE SENSIBLE MAN .... AND ALSO A PSYCHOLOGIST is needed.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by ebukaOtika(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
safarigirl: Btw, whose eediotic idea was it to take her to a pastor? I bet that one told her to forgive her r.ap.ists and 'seek the face of christ'. Must've even been a male pastor, na man r.a.pe am, na man you carry her go for counselling. I swear, we need therapists in this country. Your pastor can not perform the work of a therapist
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
macof:

See mumu that wants to be president

you might be president in ur precious hell

u and ur village will vote for me..
E-illiterate
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
macof:

it seems you love this imaginary hell so much

I wish u a horrid trip to the hell u believe so much in

holy!!!
I claim it for ur family..
Loruko Jesu..
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
sparkle Red:
Oloriburuku, ode oshi, asiwi grin

Oponu Oshi Didirin Agba...
Omo abi pabe grin grin
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

holy!!!
I claim it for ur family..
Loruko Jesu..

Lmao why fear?
Ain't u the advocate of hell? Visit the place of ur dreams

I would definitely succeed in bringing my entire family to the light.

Your Jesu is as weak as a dead cockroach

Seems u are Yoruba, good thing I've known u.
You are now among my list of potential reverts to the religion of our ancestors

Orunmila a gbe wa o
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2013
macof:

Lmao why fear?
Ain't u the advocate of hell? Visit the place of ur dreams

I would definitely succeed in bringing my entire family to the light.

Your Jesu is as weak as a dead cockroach

Seems u are Yoruba, good thing I've known u.
You are now among my list of potential reverts to the religion of our ancestors

Orunmila a gbe wa o

Stupendous Ignoramus..
I am Cheekayzie..
My Jesus would fight his battle..
The battle is not mine but his..
Retarded mofo

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Stupendous Ignoramus..
I am Cheekayzie..
My Jesus would fight his battle..
The battle is not mine but his..
Retarded mofo

Wat difference does it make? Igbo or Yoruba u are African.

All ATR are very similar.

Jesus won no battle, he lost, he is dead and buried-the Jews killed him

Ur insults are lacking in potency, I wonder what they teach u in ur fraud religion undecided
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
macof:

Wat difference does it make? Igbo or Yoruba u are African.

All ATR are very similar.

Jesus won no battle, he lost, he is dead and buried-the Jews killed him

Ur insults are lacking in potency, I wonder what they teach u in ur fraud religion undecided

Jesus Taught me Silence is Golden
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Jesus Taught me Silence is Golden

Off course
Since Jesus himself is as silent as a dead man
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
macof:

Off course
Since Jesus himself is as silent as a dead man

The Word became Flesh bore my Sin and Death..

Now He Is Risen..
If his resurrection can Silence the devil himself..

U better keep quiet u mere mortal...
N stop joking wit tinz u can't comprehend..

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

The Word became Flesh bore my Sin and Death..

Now He Is Risen..
If his resurrection can Silence the devil himself..

U better keep quiet u mere mortal...
N stop joking wit tinz u can't comprehend..
You worshipping a man and when asked to explain it u say that it cannot be comprehended.

Typical Christian stupidity
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2013
macof:
You worshipping a man and when asked to explain it u say that it cannot be comprehended.

Typical Christian stupidity

you are a Bloody bastard..
I understand my Life In Christ..
Where do u fit in..

A tavern of savage pagans..
Get a good Church n accept Jesus into Ur Life n u would stop taking ur frustration out on Someone else..
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

you are a Bloody bastard..
I understand my Life In Christ..
Where do u fit in..

A tavern of savage pagans..
Get a good Church n accept Jesus into Ur Life n u would stop taking ur frustration out on Someone else..

You are the frustrated one.

I am as calm as odo osun

Pagans are not Savage, we are nature people(tho there's evil in the hearts of men). Christianity has been involved in more savagery than most Paganic religions
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Smooyis(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Too bad. How i wish she had not killed herself.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
It's foolish for anyone to commit suicide.

This girl was a mumu, she deserves no RIP wishes from me angry
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Fulaman198(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
macof: It's foolish for anyone to commit suicide.

This girl was a mumu, she deserves no RIP wishes from me angry

You got to put yourself in her shoes man. I think your judgment of her is harsh. Whilst I don't believe in suicide either, what would you do if a bunch of wackos did that to you? It happens in American prisons.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Fulaman198(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
So sad, there are a lot of evil people in this world. I feel sorry and bad for her. Women have suffered a lot. I wish that by God's grace I could exterminate and crush all evildoers who live in this planet. Those who wish to make life miserable for others because they too are miserable and evil don't deserve the gift of life.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

You got to put yourself in her shoes man. I think your judgment of her is harsh. Whilst I don't believe in suicide either, what would you do if a bunch of wackos did that to you? It happens in American prisons.
if it was me, I would hunt them and break every bone in their body.

Humans need to be stronger than this, suicide is never the answer.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Fulaman198(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
macof:
if it was me, I would hunt them and break every bone in their body.

Humans need to be stronger than this, suicide is never the answer.

I understand your sentiments, you would want to make sure that others do not have to go through the same thing. Hunting them down and making them pay ten fold is the best.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Subom1(f): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fulaman198: So sad, there are a lot of evil people in this world. I feel sorry and bad for her. Women have suffered a lot. I wish that by God's grace I could exterminate and crush all evildoers who live in this planet. Those who wish to make life miserable for others because they too are miserable and evil don't deserve the gift of life.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by macof(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Fulaman198:

I understand your sentiments, you would want to make sure that others do not have to go through the same thing. Hunting them down and making them pay ten fold is the best.

Exactly! You understood me perfectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket / Mom Of Ryan Kaji, Star Of Ryan Toysreview, Once Jailed For Shoplifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.