Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. (17765 Views)

Who Else Recieved This Job Interview Text Message / Protective Sanitary Pads And Panty Liners Now Available To Nigerians / The 25 Most Difficult Questions You'll Be Asked On A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by spicyv1(f): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2013
When you wear your exact shade, not those funny looking dark pantyhose, flashing fair legs worn by light skinned ladies. I think they make ladies look professional, not forgetting the perks of hiding those unsightly scars and stubborn hairscheesy just as I prefer skirt suits and corporate dresses wink

So what do you think? Pantyhose to interviews/business meetings? cool
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by spicyv1(f): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2013
It is proof that you value your professional image wink

1 Like

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by hammedkola(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Okay
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by spicyv1(f): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2013
It boosts your poise wink. A MUST have quality to distinguish you amongst the crowd smiley
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by blank(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2013
It is not for Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by spicyv1(f): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2013
Really? shocked do you wear suits? The problem with most of us is that we like to play 'safe'n like to conform to the norm. Just because you aren't used to something doesn't make it unacceptable. Anyways, depends on the kind of interview and organisation.

If you want to stand out, you'd pay as much attention to your looks as you would your resumewink
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2013
They sure look nice on these foreign ladies! U babes that wear them shld post ur pictures,lemme assess first tongue cos the one i saw on one lady some days ago,wasn't so nice. Was really off her skin. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by blank(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Modified
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by spicyv1(f): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
cheesy Naanxie, trust me, they always look nice and very professional. cool

Blank, your friend must have worn the really dark ones. Since the disparity with her skin tone was very obvious, they probably found it unappealing. That is why I said choose the colour that perfectly matches your skin tone. The only difference that can be spotted is that your legs look flawless.

As for your observation about pantyhose being outlawed in Nigeria, babe not true.
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Basic(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
The best way to dress for an interview is to wear what you would wear on a typical day at work.

4 Likes

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by spicyv1(f): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wrong! Very wrong! You MUST make exceptions during interviews because you DO NOT get to make first impressions twice!

Taking time to look exceptional shows you pay attention to personal grooming and image, it is an endearing quality that would leave a memorable first impression wink

1 Like

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by omonla555: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
The job is already yours, what matters to me is your shape in the thing.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by hakku: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
i prefer jst normal suit
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by yuzedo: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
[size=14pt]AYAGA!!!!!!! shocked tongue Wear is my vassline?? embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by coogar: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
spicy v: When you wear your exact shade, not those funny looking dark pantyhose, flashing fair legs worn by light skinned ladies. I think they make ladies look professional, not forgetting the perks of hiding those unsightly scars and stubborn hairscheesy just as I prefer skirt suits and corporate dresses wink

So what do you think? Pantyhose to interviews/business meetings? cool

not for nigeria....the country is too hot! even suits should be banned for men & women in nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Like those ones form Arik Air Hostess, it looks so unbalanced and lacks poise. By the way, does that horse thing rolls to the waist or just the legs? Can someone wear it alone?
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
....I just dey observe.....

Happy Birthday To ME!
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
yuzedo: [size=14pt]AYAGA!!!!!!! shocked tongue Wear is my vassline?? embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]

What do you need it for under this sun?

1 Like

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
If image is important for the job you are being interviewed for then hell yeahhhhhhh.

I'd hire me a sexy secretary. (Just a lil fantasy of mine. Nothing serious before ya'l start screaming for my head)

It had be appropriate to wear them if you are applying for front office positions in investment banks
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nice
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by whisper88(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wetin concern me
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by BabaEleko(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Make una siddon dey debate. . . . . na wetin me i dey wear go work be this. grin

1 Like

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
This is not the UK! This is Africa with hot weather!! The thing go scratch u oº°˚!! I wore a pantyhose to a wedding, it was cool oº°˚! But wetin e scratch me ehn?! undecided undecided undecided cry cry

I have a friend that wears it to work and no one complains.
I think you should research the company and know what they allow and don't allow! So you don't cost yourself the job....
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by ziccoit: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
It's lovely....when worn right!
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by TVTKOKO(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
blank: In most "big" organisations in Nigeria, pantyhose is outlawed as not being formal dressing. I love pantyhose but wear it only when i am abroad or going casual. I had a friend that went for a job interview in a bank and they asked her to take it off before coming back in.
talk of going abroad...mtcheeeew
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by imauri: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
heat will just kill u....
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wetin be pantyhorse

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Gbizy: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
If u re going to be wearing them as the ladies in the above pics have done,u go right ahead girl but if u don't have the ones that perfectly compliment ur skin tone its better u play safe and not wear it so u will not end up looking like a......
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Brymo: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
i mean no disrespect,dis d most stupid Question i av heard in 2013.
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by twogood: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yes, add some very skimpy skirt too.
Re: Wearing Panty Hose To A Job Interview. by Caracta(f): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Panty hose? To an interview? In Nigeria? Hehehehe. iLaugh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions / Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) / Fire Service Replacement 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.