Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Evofel Technologies - Conquering The Information Technology Landscape In Nigeria - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Evofel Technologies - Conquering The Information Technology Landscape In Nigeria (645 Views)

All Information Technology Course Now Available / Get Any Information Technology Course Training Videos And Host Of Ebooks / Volunteers Needed At International Centre For Information Technology Literacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evofel Technologies - Conquering The Information Technology Landscape In Nigeria by naijaswag1: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2013
The debut article of this information technology blog will be a review of an upcoming event organised by SEITAC INITIATIVE, and Evofel Technologies Ltd as the Technology Partner. For information on this IT firm, check the website at www.evofel.com. In bid to deepen the use and adoption of technology in the country, among citizens, government and private organisations, SEITAC Initiative has in the past few years in Partnership with Evofel and other OEMs organised an annual technology event in the South-Eastern part of the country. Last year event was a success as many young and vibrant minds turned out for the event. Professionals/Decision makers from the Private(Manufacturing, retail and Distribution companies) and Public (government) Sectors were also in attendance. It was held at the main hall of Parktonian Hotel in Awka.

However, this year, in alliance with Microsoft Nigeria, Evofel is at it again. The event details are

Venue: De Geogold Hotels, Awka

Date: Tue, 29th October 2013

Time: 11:00AM- 2:00PM Prompt

This year event which is basically targeted at the fast growing industries in the South East will be a medium to enlighten IT professionals, Chairmen and CEOs of companies about the advantages of automating their business processes for efficiency and world class delivery.

It is not a gainsaying that companies have begun to leverage the use of IT tools and solutions to enhance productivity and increase their bottom-line. If Nigerian companies must grow and take up their roles as the source of goods and services to the over 170 million citizens, they must utilize world class standard IT infrastructures.

In collaboration with Microsoft and Evofel, SEITAC will unveil Microsoft products especially the Microsoft Navision 2013 to participants in a 3 hours workshop. There will be live demos from consultants and opportunity to interact and find out how this Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can be utilized your organisations to achieve optimum results.

If your company is located in South East Nigeria and you want to be part of this all important workshop, you can get in touch with Evofel through this email - cassandra@evofel.com. The program is invitation only. You have to book your seat before the event.

Culled from http://nigeriatechreview..com --->Nigeria Information Technology Review
Re: Evofel Technologies - Conquering The Information Technology Landscape In Nigeria by scofield33(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2013
@naija_swag. I'do like to get in contact with you. I have gone through all yout post on java for the past three years.i'm a newbie java programmer. You onced created a post seeking for a mentor. However from your story trend, you are now a professional programmer in java and i wish i could get some advice from you. This is my mail: skillz3305 (at) gmail (dot )com. Thanks. Expecting your response.
Re: Evofel Technologies - Conquering The Information Technology Landscape In Nigeria by naijaswag1: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
scofield33: @naija_swag. I'do like to get in contact with you. I have gone through all yout post on java for the past three years.i'm a newbie java programmer. You onced created a post seeking for a mentor. However from your story trend, you are now a professional programmer in java and i wish i could get some advice from you. This is my mail: skillz3305 (at) gmail (dot )com. Thanks. Expecting your response.

Stories that touch. So people have time to trace someone's history on nairaland. Soon Seun will start selling data to NSA. #creepy

Yes, three years ago I was a learner. Right now, I can argue with those that invented Java and hold my head high. I can explain Java to a market woman in the language she will understand.

I taught myself, I learned the hard way, but today, the story is different. Thanks be to God Almighty.

I remember the day Seun, the Nairaland owner pointed me to the API he was developing in Java, I was so amazed.

I will send you a mail. Reply and we can take it from there.

(1) (Reply)

Self training Software (Computer Basics) / Partners Wanted: Professionals Networking Site. / Google Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.