Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Females Are More Matured Than Males - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Females Are More Matured Than Males (14344 Views)

Are Females More Caring Than Males / Are Female Children Generous Than Males? / Why Do We Hv More Fair Skin Females Than Males. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
From my observation, I think women are usually more mature than men of the same age. But, when they get to a certain age, the men catch up and become more mature.

What do you guys think?

6 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm not talking about physical maturity anyway.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Uyi168: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yh,u r correct!

2 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by bellong: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
It is subjective. True to an extent depending on situations and circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2013

62 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by jaybee3(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Emotional or behavioural?

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by UjSizzle(f): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tgirl4real: From my observation, I think women are usually more matured than men of the same age. But, when they get to a certain age, the men catch up and become more matured.

What do you guys think?
Totally agree with you. I told a guy this once and he just went cray undecided
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Joshthefirst(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
It depends
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by jeffizy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
YES. That is true at the early stages.
It stems from the fact that a little girl spends her early primary school days already learning the intricacies of womanhood like sitting properly,house cleaning and kitchen work.
This gives the girl an advantage over a boy her age. At this time, the boy child is only interested in running about and catching his childhood fun.
Although the boys usually catch up in their puberty.

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by xynerise: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yes, because girls get matured advices at a tender age while we boys were busy riding tyres on the street

13 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
bellong: It is subjective. True to an extent depending on situations and circumstances.

yea, my personal observation and experience. Although, I have interracted with younger guys that are matured.

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wetin be the definition of maturity in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
^^^^
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nonso23: As much i think it's a subjective opinion i quite agree with you.
I also like to believe the reason is due to the societal contribution to the upbringing of the girl child. It's not strange to see a little girl playing with dolls, changing and making clothing for it, keeping the doll house clean and arranged and getting really concerned should her doll get as much as a surface scratch; but boys at the same age on the other hand are off playing video games or football and generally living in the moment. This early childhood leisure engagements instills the spirit of responsibility in a girl child at an early age while instilling the instincts of survival in the boys. This responsibility lead girls to form cliques in order to voice and share their insecurities and hence getting more mature a lot earlier than their male counterparts. Boys catching up later is just another phase for their development when they find out that plans are important if they are ever going to amount to anything at all in life. Then the survival instincts accumulated over their playful years kick in but this time in a more rational and well thought-out pattern instead of usual impulsive response.
Well, it all boils down to how the human society has set standards required to be fulfilled by both sexes.
#epistle

Epistle? Naa... Insightful I must say.

6 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by MrPresident1: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
The fact that girls reach puberty earlier than boys also helps them possess a headstart in the maturity race. World views change as soon as puberty sets in, she begins to be more interested in guys, she's more interested in her looks, and her self awareness increases. She is even begining to be propositioned! shocked
All this while her males agemates are still prancing about, playing childish games.

But of course, the guys catch up later...lol wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite: Wetin be the definition of maturity in the first place?

Everything it means to be matured except puberty.

We do find a few cases where the male child is more matured.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee: Emotional or behavioural?

both but majorly behavioural.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by coogar: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tgirl4real: From my observation, I think women are usually more matured than men of the same age. But, when they get to a certain age, the men catch up and become more matured.

What do you guys think?

it's true till at least the mid-20s in most cases. women don't usually date below their level so they get to be with the bigger boys in their teens while their male counterparts are still stuck with prepubescent girls. besides, girls mature physically faster than boys so the statement is true to an extent until the boys get into it & leave the girls in their wake.

2 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hi Coogar,

I sent u a PM.

Guys,.pls we need u to vote for a topic for our sectional debate.

https://www.nairaland.com/1481634/family-section-debate-please-vote/1

Thanks. cheesy
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: It depends

on what?
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by coogar: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hi Coogar,

I sent u a PM.

Guys,.pls we need u to vote for a topic for our sectional debate.

https://www.nairaland.com/1481634/family-section-debate-please-vote/1

Thanks. cheesy

sectional debate?
hahaha - please let it be something to do with feminism & their animal grunts. it has to be, it must be!
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

sectional debate?
hahaha - please let it be something to do with feminism & their animal grunts. it has to be, it must be!

lol. Go nominate a topic then. And I hope u still gonna debate. We've got more males now. smiley
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by coogar: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol. Go nominate a topic then. And I hope u still gonna debate. We've got more males now. smiley

i will be a spectator - i want to see others get at it for once.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by RoyalRoy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

it's true till at least the mid-20s in most cases. women don't usually date below their level so they get to be with the bigger boys in their teens while their male counterparts are still stuck with prepubescent girls. besides, girls mature physically faster than boys so the statement is true to an extent until the boys get into it & leave the girls in their wake.

Good point Coogar
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by tintingz(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Mature as in I don't get it? undecided
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Lilimax(f): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
How ?,
All I know is that Infant boys are more sensitive to handle than girls.
They are more emotionally reactive than girls.
Infant boys display more positive as well as negative affect, focus more on the mother,
and display more distress and demands for contact than do girls.

From experience anyway cool
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Huh
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by cluewebhost(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yes, In youth. but men equalise and surpass them with time
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by ebamma(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
mature as in, sex wise or money wise, or maga wise?
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by ebamma(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
cluewebhost: Yes, In youth. but men equalise and surpass them with time
madam equalise na match them play?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its A Wonderful Christmas Gift...a Bouncing Baby Boy. / I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Can You Trust Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.