Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 PM

Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure (3354 Views)

Mastering Python - Networking And Security Training Video / Windows Server 2012 Training And Become MCSE Server Infrastructure Administrator / Information Technology Infrastructure Library (itil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by trainingict: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
I am presenting the original TP-Link products to optimize or build your network infrastructure. I am so much worried on visiting some of the popular wimax (4G/LTE) & CDMA/UMTS offices in Lagos to see customers complaining about internet distribution within their home or offices. (1) In some cases, where the modems can get the best signal strength within the home or office, the user(s) may not be located in this position, (2) in some cases, only one system is browsing, other computers cannot browse, (3) in some cases, the wireless range is short, only the systems that are closer to the modem can browse (4) in some cases, the company or individual has two or three modems from different ISPs and would love connecting them at the same time to their office or home network, so that if one modem or isp fails, other modem from another ISP that is still working will be given access to the office or home without disruption to operations (5) Others are considering the use of outdoor radio for good signal reception, but the cost of accessories are high (6) and lot of other networking problems or needs.

For questions, enquiries & solutions on any of the issues raised above and on other wired and wireless networking
Contact through 07082375805, 08033737534 or josephade@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/trainingict.tplink
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by anibest: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls how can i unlock a D-link HSPA 3G soho router to enable it use other network sim.I m presently in liberia and that it the situation i found my self,Pls assist me with best advise.
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by trainingict: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2013
Bros, how is Monrovia? By default D-Link HSPA 3G router is made to support any 3G network irrespective of the operator. It is possible for an operator to lock a device to their network, in this case, you need an unlocking software to do this. Normally in an ideal situation you can reset the router to the default setting by entering the configuration page and select 'restore default settings'. This is done by; (1) removing the battery, remove the sim card. (2) Replace the battery without the sim card. (3) connect the device to your computer with a USB cable (4) use a web browser to enter the config page by typing 192.168.0.1 (5) enter your username 'admin' , the password should be left empty. These processes take you to the configuration page where you have the options to reset the router to its default settings from the tools sub menu.

Note: You can do cold reset from the reset button at the front of the router, this might not function properly in some cases.
(2) Also, to use a network, you may need some additional information from the network provider or ISP to be manually entered into the
router. Example is Access Point name (APN) and log-on information, etc
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by trainingict: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
Our TP-LINK line of products includes:

• Wireless routers
• Wirelss range extenders and antennas
• 3G/4G routers
• ADSL routers
• Switches
• Powerline adapters
• IP Surveillance Cameras , etc

Quality, Technical support, manufacturer's warranty

07082375805, 08033737534

Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by trainingict: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2013
Techie guys and IT enthusiasts,

Did you know that Visafone has just released 2 routers into the market? 1. A mobile battery powered internet router. (2) A desktop terminal consisting of wireless internet router and telephone line. Great.

Good news. Just as we can create a wireless LAN and wired LAN from 3G/4G EVDO USB modems using our 3G/4G routers, we can also create
a wired (Cat5/Cat 6)network from these newly introduced Visafone wireless routers using the original TP-Link wireless converters. (2) Also, the wireless range of these Visafone wireless routers can be extended to cover more areas using our wireless boosters.

contact wireless masters @ 07082375805, 08033737534
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by trainingict: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Manage the bandwidth of your internet connection by allocating more bandwidth to systems with higher priority and applications. This can be done with routers with this functionality.

IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.

Original TL-WR941ND router has this functionality.
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by trainingict: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2013
There are so many wireless network cards and wireless USB modems that you can use to connect to wireless access points or wireless routers.
Some of these devices are more powerful than others. The more power it has determines the range it can go and how strong the wireless signal strength of the connection would be.

(2) Actually, in an environment of LAN where there is cat5e or cat 6 cabling in place and there are workstations and servers, what you need to do if you ISP device only gives out wireless internet is to use a WIRELESS SIGNAL CONVERTER to receive the wireless internet and generate a cat 5 interface to your network switch. This has been done for the mobile wifi router and desktop wifi router of some network operators to create internet for some corporate organizations.
For any clarifications @ 07082375805, 08033737534

Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by wirelessmaster: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
We have very cheap but tested enterprise network gigabit POE switches and routers for sale.
Manufacturer's warranty on all products.

1. TL-SG3424p - JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2/L3 Qos Managed POE Switch with 4 Combo SFP Slots - Price =N=85k
2.TL-SG3424p - JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2/L3 Qos Managed Switch with 4 Combo SFP Slots - Price =N=45k
3.TL-R480T+ and TL-R4299G Load balanced routers. These highly efficient routers have dual bandwidth facility supporting two ISP at the same time
in a single client's premise.Multiple ISPs shared load and increase availability. It can also be used in a single ISP environment or in a network situation where multi WAN or multi gateway is desired. Price (unbelievably cheap). Prices from =N=15k and above. Already it is being used by some network providers in clients premises with outdoor radio internet installation. Also, in a vsat installation where a router is needed in an SMB or enterprise environment, it has also been used.

The 24 gigabit port with 4-sfp managed switch is worth 4 X the price is being sold.
The POE equivalent is worth 3 X the price is being sold
while the routers are worth 10 X the price they are being sold.

Also, there are various wireless routers, wireless network cards, USB modems, switches, ADSL, IP Cameras, Optic fiber products, etc

contact us @ 07082375805, 08033737534 or o.joseph@neptech.coralgroupng.com

Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by wirelessmaster: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2013
This is to notify some people that are complaining of difficulty in installing some Visafone modems on 3g or 4g routers. Actually, it has been confirmed that visafone Alcatel modem only works on direct connection to computer. It does not work on any router. I think the solution is to get the bin file. Also, a particular Visafone huawei and ZTE modems will not work with routers as well, while other huawei and zte modems work. The models that work must be identified before procurement.

To avoid these problems, for those that can afford it, the new visafone mobile router and desktop phone/router are available for multiple systems connection. Note: These new routers have no LAN port, they are just wireless connection. If you require LAN connection or wish to expand the wireless range, you can do these through wireless/LAN converter and extend wireless range also.

There are other routers and network devices can aid internet distribution and support internet infrastructure for operators like swift, spectranet,iopnx, mobitel, cobranet, visafone, etc

For further information or suggestion contact us @ 07082375805, 08033737534, trainingict@excite.co.ukl
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by wirelessmaster: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wireless world? Let us discuss your problems, issues and solutions here
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by trainingict: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
I will be talking on wireless range today. The speed often mentioned by the designers of wireless products are just theoretical speeds. The speeds are based on calculations made under ideal situation scenarios. Ideal situation does not exist anywhere. The range of wireless routers and access points are limited by the resistance it encounters. The wave is either reflected, or deflected or absorbed. Therefore, from experience, we noticed that the lower speed or data transfer per second, the longer the range. For example, from radio installation, a 22mbps installation will go further than 54mbps or 108mbps for the same type and model of radio. This is even evident in copper and fiber installation, for a poor cable with packet loss at 1gbps or 100mbps at some long distance, downgrading the speed from network card to 10mbps always solve this problem. Also, while some media converter operating at 10/100mbps to fibre interface can support up to 2 kilometer on multimode fibre cable , a gigabit media converter with 1gbps copper interface to gigabit fibre interface can only support about 550metres on multimode fibre cable.

Back to wireless range, range can be extended by increasing the power output. This is the reason why high power output rating, the gain of the antenna are key to range. In some countries, there is a limit to transmitting power rating because of health hazards. some people tend to increase the power with the installation of power amplifiers. With indoor radio, separate power amplifier are not always possible. Because of this limitation, people try to buy high speed routers or access points that can go far by design.

Personally, I noticed that people often make mistake by buying the wrong routers or access points by paying for the facility they may never use. Makers of wireless LAN products will state the combine frequency as the capability of the router. Example, a router operating on dual frequencies with 500mbps on 2.4GHz and 500mbps on 5 GHz will have a combine capacity of 1Gbps speed displayed on the products. In Africa, 99% of people buying this router will only use one of the frequencies at a time. This means that they are only buying a router operating at 500mbps. Obstructions on the path will also absorbed some of the signals, at the end, while the speed is fantastic for those closer to the router, those far away are still having unstable or no connection at all. Therefore, higher radio has not solved the problem as expected.

For outdoor radio, repeaters are effective. In indoor situation also, repeaters are effective. Positioning the repeaters is the key thing to do. Carry out the survey, get the best router or access point, determine the best signal before fading, place the repeater. Many repeaters might be needed.

Note: Avoid overlapping. This can be done by studying the radiation pattern of the antenna. To be continued next time.

Any question or suggestion contact @ 07082375805, 08033737534
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by wirelessmaster: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Powerline Adapters. In concluding the brief write-up on wireless range, I would like to remind us (techies) of an active device that can be helpful in indoor situation but are long forgotten or never used by most of us, this is the powerline adapters. In Nigeria, power situation and poor wiring might be an obstacle, in most corporate environment, these obstacles are non existence. Powerline adapters can be used to extend range without any cabling or drilling. It uses the domestic electrical wiring of the building. Just plug an adapter as you would for normal electrical appliance, connect it to the router or access point at one point, connect the other at another point, it might be up to 300metres distance (remember, cat 5 has 100metres distance specification, powerline goes further than cat 5), plug a wireless router at that end and connect systems at that environment. There are some other powerline adapters that have wireless facility. Doing this, you have taken the internet connection or network to another location without cabling or usage of multiple indoor repeaters.

Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by wirelessmaster: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
LOAD BALANCE ROUTERS. Few days ago, some people have been asking a lot of questions on Load Balance Routers. Basically, a load balance router shares load across multiple internet connections. For techies, it can also be used in a multi gateway situation. In its simplest term, it enables you to use your swift, spectranet,MTN MiFi, IPNX, etc simultaneously in the same home or office at the same time. When one network is down, the active network continues to give connection to all the systems until the failed network becomes active again. They are rated in terms of the number of WAN port supported. The common one is the Dual WAN load balance router supporting two modems together. You can use MTN MiFi and Swift, or Spectranet and IPNX modems together to increase internet availability for your home or office.
Contact @ 07082375805, 08033737534
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by wirelessmaster: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
I will be talking about VPN routers later today
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by wirelessmaster: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2013
I am sorry for not coming up with write-ups on VPN routers as promised the last time. This is due to end of the year tasks that are keeping me busy. Meanwhile, I wish Mr. Seun, Nairaland Team and readers of my postings on different fora a Merry Xmas in advance. This year has witnessed a lot of development in the IT & Telecom sector. Gradually, things are changing for better in Nigeria in terms of IT development.

I remember in the late 90s and before 2001, IT , particularly telecom was in a mess in this country. As a young telecom engineer and head of IT in a dynamic organization, internet and telephone lines were the major headaches of organizations. To make a trunk call between Lagos and PortHarcourt was very difficult. PortHarcourt and Tema (Ghana) are our operational base, 'all trunk lines are busy' was the dominant response we often get from NITEL despite spending a fortune on NITEL Bill. We hardly get our other offices in states across Nigeria and our International Offices despite IDD facility. With this frustration, we got Inmarsat - Satellite Phone system to make calls between Lagos and PortHarcourt and also Tema in Ghana (we paid in dollar for every second of call).

Internet was a Mirage. I never knew internet connection could be so easy this way. You can spend two days trying to upload 20kilobit of data. We were using dial-up, having a successful connection to the few ISPs using digital Nitel lines (most lines are analogue in some states and in Lagos) was a game of chance. Once a successful connection is established, you may loose the connection and never have the luck of another connection before the close of work. VSAT was not allowed by then. Browsing was very difficult and frustrating. You may wait for up to 5 minutes or more to open a page.

Also, getting a telephone line (Nitel, Intercellular, Multilink, EMIS, etc) was very difficult and expensive. There was a time only CDMA lines were available in Lagos area, except NITEL retrieves an unused or abandoned line from another customer. I remember between 1999, 2000 and early 2001, I have paid =N=115,000 for one CDMA desktop line, during the same period, I have paid =N=145,000 for one CDMA mobile phone. The mobile CDMA, though with less features when compared to the present CDMA mobile phones was more expensive than the desktop cdma phone because mobile phone was considered a class status by then. The analogue Nitel Mobile line (090) was also very expensive and difficult to get. You will have to pass through some accredited NItel Mobile line dealers. I got some Nitel mobile (analogue) lines for My MD and other management staff at a cost of over =N=200,000 each.

I have written this memoir for the younger generation, the new IT and telecom engineers and other users of technologies to have a background of where we are coming from, and where we are today. This will enable us to appreciate those who have contributed to this development. I remember late Engr Charles Joseph (RIP), Engr Ernest Ndukwe, Dr Emmanuel Ekuwem, Engr. Titi Omo-Ettu, Mr. Jim Ovia, Mr. Chris Uwaje, Prof Pat Utomi and a lot of other personalities that have contributed immensely to the IT development in Nigeria.

Among the names mentioned above, Mr. Jim Ovia will be remembered for his contributions to the IT & telecom community in Nigeria and particularly, the banking sector by giving Zenith Bank the power of information technology which has indirectly affected the entire banking sector, laying the foundation for the cashless society.
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by wirelessmaster: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Welcome to 2014 - a year of technology virtual possibilities. Last year, we witnessed a lot in terms of IT & Telecom development. This year, a lot will also happen. In Nigeria, we hardly utilize 15% of the total development.

With android phone everywhere and prices coming down, BBM, whatsapp and 2GO on android, communication by online chatting will increase this year. This means broadband penetration into every part of the country is more needed.

Also, as engineers distribute internet from GSM using 3G/4G routers in states and towns where WiMax is not available and no ISP is available, efforts must be concentrated on the use of 3G/4G routers on Visafone and other CDMAs that have their presence in states and towns with low broadband penetration. Using CDMAs 3G modems on 3G routers have been a major challenge with only very few of those modems working and those working modems are not always available.

Whoever has any configuration file of these CDMA modems can send them to manufacturers of 3G/4G routers like TPlink, Dlink, etc for update on thier 3G database. You can also inform us on this forum.

Thanks and welcome to 2014.
Re: Wireless Networking Products To Build & Optimize Network Infrastructure by trainingict: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Solutions coming for 3G/4G routers on CDMA dongles

(1) (Reply)

One Week Workshop Learn Bead Making, Wire Work And Decoration / Plant Design Management System (pdms)training In Lagos With PPD / N10,000 Again!!! - Peachtree(sage 50 U.S Edition), Tally & Quickbooks Training..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.