Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (24479 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
We have been asked numerous questions.
It's an herculean task estimating the number of question we have ever been asked. But some questions stick to our memory due to our inability to provide answers to them or circumstances surrounding those questions.

What is the toughest question you've ever been asked?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by dopeJemi: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
This question

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
dopeJemi: This question
you got me laughing. How?
Mine was the question asked by my cousin. The young lad asked me how did his mum got a big tummy. The said mum was pregnant. I told him his mum was expecting a baby.
He then further asked how do people get pregnant. I was speechless for few seconds. Not that I didn't know the answer but how would I explain to a young boy the role sex plays in pregnancy formation without polluting his pure mind.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Basic(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
If you were to be a tree, what kind of tree would you love to be, and why?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by mysticgal(f): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
are you a virgin undecided

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by dopeJemi: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
sawyer89:
you got me laughing. How?
Mine was the question asked by my cousin. The young lad asked me how did his mum got a big tummy. The said mum was pregnant. I told him his mum was expecting a baby.
He then further asked how do people get pregnant. I was speechless for few seconds. Not that I didn't know the answer but how would I explain to a young boy the role sex plays in pregnancy formation without polluting his pure mind.
its d hardest question because i can't remember d hardest question I've ever been asked

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Infomizer(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
None until now! Can't seem to find an answer...Yet!
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
mysticgal: are you a virgin undecided
Why, if I may ask, is it the hardest?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Emmyk(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
Emmyk: Will you marry me?
lolss. How did you wrestle yourself out of the cagey question?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Emmyk(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
sawyer89:
lolss. How did you wrestle yourself out of the cagey question?

I chuckled and said, "The Future will tell". I dont wanna disappoint. You dig? cheesy
More like sitting on the fence.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
When I am in the car with my fiance and it gets a bit quiet, my mind drifts off to visit various things I have playing in the back of my mind. I must wear this vacation on my face because he'll then turn the music down and ask "What are you thinking?". My answers always sound suspicious because honestly, I don't remember much. I always feel guilty about not really being able to translate my thoughts into words.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 1:24am On Oct 25, 2013
Emmyk:

I chuckled and said, "The Future will tell". I dont wanna disappoint. You dig? cheesy
More like sitting on the fence.

I think that is the best non commital answer you could give.

Flytefalls: When I am in the car with my fiance and it gets a bit quiet, my mind drifts off to visit various things I have playing in the back of my mind. I must wear this vacation on my face because he'll then turn the music down and ask "What are you thinking?". My answers always sound suspicious because honestly, I don't remember much. I always feel guilty about not really being able to translate my thoughts into words.

I could relate perfectly well with this. That moment when you have random thoughts in your mind and you were asked, by someone so much concerned, about what you were thinking about but couldn't specifically identify what to say.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
It was a cool weekend(saturday), at our way back from shopping, my Mother ask me who did I love more between her and my father? There was no answer up till today because the question really confuse me.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
sawyer89:

I think that is the best non commital answer you could give.

I could relate perfectly well with this. That moment when you have random thoughts in your mind and you were asked, by someone so much concerned, about what you were thinking about but couldn't specifically identify what to say.
I hear. I think he just enjoys seeing me stutter now tongue
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Usbeel: It was a cool weekend(saturday), at our way back from shopping, my Mother ask me who did I love more between her and my father? There was no answer up till today because the question really confuse me.
Mehn! See question. I can't imagine the tongue lash if you had chosen your dad.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
Flytefalls:
I hear. I think he just enjoys seeing me stutter now tongue
Hmm! Too bad. What happen between you guys?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sawyer89: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Obinnau(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
"are you in any relationship"?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
This question right here from the Op is actually the hardest.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by ceejayluv(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
What are your plans for us??
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Who My favorite footballer was?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
"why were you given a Two-year ban by Afam4ever for a minor derail?" this question still got me puzzled till now that you are reading my comment

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by toprealman: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
What is the major problem Nigeria is facing.....politicians or corruption?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Are you pregnant?
I was like, why do you want to know in my mind sad
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by symbian03(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
mysticgal: are you a virgin undecided
are you sure u are not one of those girls nairaland censored into a love-vendor but a [P.I.M.P] in real life?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Codedrock(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND YOUR ETERNITY?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Lilchilz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
are you m.ad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Codedrock: WHERE WILL YOU SPEND YOUR ETERNITY?
there is nothing hard in it, so far you have ASSURANCE OF SALVATION

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
if 2x=3,find x...why will in find x ,when its there?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / The Long Snake I Killed Today....... / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.