Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State (12165 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by GentleMimi: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
''I love this family of God
So closely knitted into one
they have taken me into their arms
and i'm so glad to be
a part of this great family''

NCCF is awesome! I pray they all come back renewed,refreshed and revived to face challenges ahead.As for those asking abt the use or impact of NCCF....what can i say? The list is endless.NCCF transforms u! Experiences i c'nt put into words...simply AWESOME!!!

Jesus Corpers will never die.........
Mama's kitchen will never die!!! Lol!!!

4 Likes

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
The Conference is usually impactful. Was there in 2006. Our theme was 'That The King Should Suffer No Loss'. God really helped us.

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by SecretDreams(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by loneytunes(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Whao! Another conference!!!

I remember that of 2002. Went all the way from Yola. Theme was: Back to Bethel. Pastor Sam Tukura was the guest minister. Bro. Denis Tsegha also ministered. That was where I learnt the hymn The Old Rugged Cross. The lesson I learnt from the conference, which I will never forget, is that my personal walk with God is much more important than any other thing.

May God visit this land again in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Funpeter: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wonderful testimonies lord help me to be an instrument when my time comes.
I love this family of God, before i forget ASUU and FG e fi ra yi sile ani e fi ra yi sile.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
GentleMimi: ''I love this family of God
So closely knitted into one
they have taken me into their arms
and i'm so glad to be
a part of this great family''

NCCF is awesome! I pray they all come back renewed,refreshed and revived to face challenges ahead.As for those asking abt the use or impact of NCCF....what can i say? The list is endless.NCCF transforms u! Experiences i c'nt put into words...simply AWESOME!!!

Jesus Corpers will never die.........
Mama's kitchen will never die!!! Lol!!!

Pappy's Bible will never tear... Halelluyah!...
#Reps... NCCF..Ohafia, Abia State.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Ekpekus(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hosted it last year in Abuja though it held in RCCG Camp opp. Goshen. It was a woah experience with the likes of Bro Gbile, El-Buba, Sam Oye, James Abiona.

NCCF made my NYSC worth the while. See zealous young and vibrant youth declaring for Jesus without fear or favour. Threading lands that many dread, for RUGGEDITY IS OUR IDENTITY, impact lives and changing the course of history in many communitties. I relish those moment.

Let there be an outpouring in Jos, that every Jesus' corper will take back to their states and zones as brands plucked out of the fire.

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by amakenny: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
What is NCCF? Over-elated with your posting,
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by chrisme(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Jesus corper super corper
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Seyixyz: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Greetins 4rm NCCF Zamfara..May God's glory fall upon us

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by slim1739: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
NCCF,d only thing dat I miss after service

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by o42austino(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
wow! is time again for the Jesus corpers to share the Good News, May the lord be with. them all and fill his vessel with glory.

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Jilo83(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nov 2009. Theme "sure mercy of David" isa55:3. Speakers were: bro gbile, pst joshua shonubi(usa) rev sam oye, pst&mrs peter eboje. Can't 4get 'honey tell dem' higher 4ever we will go.

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by MrsAdeniyiJones: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wish I could make it down there....NCCF wil neva die..halleluyah
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by GentleMimi: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
amakenny: What is NCCF? Over-elated with your posting,
Nigerian Christian Corper's Fellowship.....a place to be during ur service year
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by GentleMimi: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ask4bigneyo:

Pappy's Bible will never tear... Halelluyah!...
#Reps... NCCF..Ohafia, Abia State.
lol! rugged corpers!
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by reflx(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
God Bless NCCF...was dere 2010 and served in the Medical team...great Worship and Word...communal accomodation( still in progress then!)...feeding by states...Katsina state with Papa Pelumi...boi...sweet memories!

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Jesus is the way, the Truth and Life. NCCF is a great place to be. Good memories smiley
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by PopeUDENSI: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=henrychubayo]since its a church program, it should have been Titled National Convention rather National conference[/quote

NCCF is nt a church bt a gathering of Christian corps members under the auspices of NIGERIA CHRISTIAN CORPERS FELLOWSHIP and therefore shld nt b termed a church bt a fellowship.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by fubbyy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
my nysc experience will start next 2weeks,but i don't think this nccf will be fun 4 me since its only church tins,no flexing,no fork,i wont be a part of it
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
thnk God for NCCF, service year would have been a waste.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by PopeUDENSI: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
fubbyy: my nysc experience will start next 2weeks,but i don't think this nccf will be fun 4 me since its only church tins,no flexing,no fork,i wont be a part of it

Is that al dat matter to you. My dear, there's more to life than all that u mentioned.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by totalhouse(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Glorious experience I had at the national conference in 2003.El-Bethel was the theme then.pastor Ashimolowo was the the main speaker.So refreshing.Thank God for NCCF.Rural rugged, the aggressive and effective way to reach the unreached for Christ.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by lumzybo: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
I rep '09
Jilo83: Nov 2009. Theme "sure mercy of David" isa55:3. Speakers were: bro gbile, pst joshua shonubi(usa) rev sam oye, pst&mrs peter eboje. Can't 4get 'honey tell dem' higher 4ever we will go.

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by fubbyy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pope UDENSI:

Is that al dat matter to you. My dear, there's more to life than all that u mentioned.
yes there is but these things i mention are the reasons i am goin 4 nysc,i know what to do and get an exemption letter but i didn't,i decided to serve not to be restricted in the name of nccf,i done dey go church all my life,na dis nccf go take me 2 heaven? Abeg make una park one side,i go join only if dem dey have quickie there
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by abatajjvii: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
I am your shield and exceeding great reward
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by omah1(f): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
NCCF will never die... Halleluyah
Rural Rugged will never die....Hallelu...yah!
Do u really luv dis family?
I love this family of God
so closely knitted into one...
They hav taken me into their
hands and I'm so glad to be
a part of this great family.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by GentleMimi: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
fubbyy: yes there is but these things i mention are the reasons i am goin 4 nysc,i know what to do and get an exemption letter but i didn't,i decided to serve not to be restricted in the name of nccf,i done dey go church all my life,na dis nccf go take me 2 heaven? Abeg make una park one side,i go join only if dem dey have quickie there
Too bad.I c'nt impose my priorities on u,but i feel u cld get an unforgettable experince during service,not just s*x and flexing.Give it a thought and let God lead u.I assure u that u'll never hv any regret by identifying urself with Christ

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by owen4u(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
#2009>>>theme: "Sure Mercies of David" Isaiah 55:1-3
I was so blessed by Rev. Sam Oye. still manifesting the prophecies till date.....Every Jesus corper needs to be there smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Nosu(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
I was in national conference last year 2012 and the theme was "I come soon". Still reflected on the msg this morning on my way to work.
It was a wonderful time in God's presence. The effect of the program is stil wit me. God bless Bro Gbile, God bless NCCF, God bless CENCO, GENCO, SISCO and BROCO.
My regards to every Jesus corpers in Imo ( I Must Overcome) state. I hv really missed the family house.
Abraham, sarah, the Lord as done it again, come for ur food.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by psquaret: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
to gether we build this family, with one love we build this family.

I love NCCF its god own family I will never forget rural rugged

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Stop! / Can’t Reprint My Callup Letter Help!!! / NYSC Batch B Stream Two Corps Members Complete Orientation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.