Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 (21973 Views)

Current Openings @ NYSC - October 2013 / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 / Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by uboma(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Arik Air, West and Central Africa’s largest carrier, seeks the services of experienced and competent candidates to fill the following existing vacant position:
Job Title: Support Administrator

Responsibilities
Install, configure, and support local Area Network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) for outstations.
Monitor Systems to ensure their network availability to all users and perform necessary maintenance to support optimal availability
Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
Handles all IT support issues

Requirements
Sciences/ Engineering degree
5 years working experience
Service Level Agreement management, experienced staff manager
ITIL Certificate
Aviation IT support experience (a plus)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: aviationadmin@arikair.com the subject of the email should be "Support Administrator"

Job Title: Supervisor - Loyalty Operations

Responsibilities
Liaison between client, IT, loyalty management team and off-site Employer Service Delivery team.
Prepare ‘Service Proposal Documents’ and review
Change Requests for programme developments and enhancements.
Develop and map operational process updates and enhancements for programme operation.
Assist Marketing & Communications in overseeing successful delivery of programme materials from an operations perspective. (e.g. sot-up of collateral, liaison with lT on SMS and Email delivery, etc.)
Assist Partnership Manager with the operational set-up for new partners (i.e. stock processes, system interface liaison with IT, redemption process development, etc.)

Requirements
3 to 5 years of experience in similar job role while a University Degree would be of advantage
Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills
A self-starter that can take a project from concept to delivery
Good communication skills with an ability to meet with programme partners and managers at all levels
Interested and qualified candidates for the above positions should send their CVs and applications to: aviationcommercial@arikair.com the subject of the email should be the position you are applying for

Job Title: Officer, Billing & Reconciliation

Responsibilities
Issue FFP billing adjustments, track, process and complete third-party invoices and ensures successful monthly close cycle
Mail and validate refund checks for partners
Contact customers in relation to their payment inquiries
Follow up on any declined credit card
Establish controls and ensures the quality and integrity of the client billing process
Overall management of the firm’s billing function arid personnel

Requirements
A university degree or equivalent certification
3 to 5 years of experience in similar job role
Knowledge of systems used in the Reservation Department
Must have strong understanding of software systems applicable to the billing function
Must have excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
Interested and qualified candidates for the above positions should send their CVs and applications to: aviationcommercial@arikair.com the subject of the email should be the position you are applying for

Job Title: Officer, Partnerships

Responsibilities
Work closely with Manager-Partnerships to develop and implement business strategies and marketing plans to promote FFP partners (Airline and Non airline, Lifestyle and Financials ) to:
Introduce revenue streams and increase
Help reduce mileage liability by introducing promotions and various ventures.
Build loyalty and base increase by strategic partnerships.
The Officer will ensure that the partnerships are set up as per agreed timelines including contractual sign offs and operational setup

Requirements
Experience in Loyalty Marketing and/or Partnership Management with a multinational customer and partner base Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills
Product development experience gained in leisure industry is an advantage
Experience in account or project management with a strong attention to detail
Ability to work closely with allied functions such as Systems, Marketing, Operations and external functions such as Contracts/Legal
Applicants are required to hold a Marketing Management degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years of airline Partnership Management or Loyalty Marketing.

Job Title: Officer, Member Services

Responsibilities
Ensuring efficient operation of member services centre
Ensuring enhancing member awareness by handling accurate information relating to the programme
Ensuring seamless member experience by handling of member queries & grievances
Efficient handling of members who have not received member pack
Ensuring pre-flight check to identify members scheduled to travel & circulation of the same to all airports.
Ensuring availability of coded membership forms/collateral/branding and overall programme ownership at station

Requirements
3 to 5 years experience in similar job role while a University Degree would be of advantage.
Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of operations.
Positive Attitude, Excellent communication in oral/written English,
Must be computer literate, preferably with prior experience of the implementation of customer loyalty programmes.
Knowledge of systems used in the Reservation Department would be an advantage

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by uboma(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Job Title: Manager, Partnerships & Alliances

Responsibilities
Compile and manage partnership strategy plan
Partner Audit/preliminaries
Assessment of potential partners upon the basis of win win and best fit with the airlines objectives.
Source new major partnerships, at least 4 PA
Responsible for revenue targets by partner.
Responsible for the membership benefits, functional and revenue growth of international partnership marketing for the programme Implementing marketing plans with existing partners for cross marketing opportunities
Ongoing Partner Evaluation
Provide regular evaluation of the commercial benefit that is derived from the programme’s partner marketing partnerships
Prepare and implement and undertake partner evaluation guidelines
Creation and implementation of reward only partnerships

Requirements
Partnership experience gained in a service industry such as Banking/financial services marketing
Preferable 5 Years experience
Be creative, detail orientated and self-motivated.
Must be fully computer literate, preferably with prior experience of knowledge of the implementation of customer loyalty programmes.
Good project management skills

Job Title: Manager, Member Services

Responsibilities
Over see direct day-to-day operations and service delivery of the member services centre to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Development and implementation of systems, KPI’s, service level agreements and process quality improvements with manager.
Manage the member services operation which includes membership, registration, and information dissemination
Ensure that all membership records, communication and product orders processed by member Service staff within required times.
Monitor and optimize the performance and productivity of the Member Service staff and all areas related to member services, provide ongoing feedback and training to ensure quality service.

Requirements
3 to 5 years experience in similar job role while a University Degree would be of advantage.
Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of operations.
Be creative, detail orientated and self-motivated.
Must be fully computer system literate, preferably with prior experience of knowledge of the implementation of customer loyalty programmes.
Knowledge of systems used in the Reservation Department would be an advantage.
Good project management skills.

Job Title: Cargo Operations Manager

Responsibilities
Develop, implement and maintain Cargo Operation Manual and quality control documentation.
Ensure safety, security and quality standards defined by regulatory authorities and company procedures.
Organize regular liaison with station managers on cargo operations issues in their stations,
Carry out quality and safety audits of Cargo

Operations
Analyze daily and weekly cargo performance.
Take necessary steps to improve performance, safety and security of cargo operations
Facilitate necessary administrative requirements to ensure smooth passage of imports/exports.
Ensure Dangerous Goods compliance is maintained in all areas

Requirements
Bachelors degree or HND in any discipline,
Certificates in Cargo Management
Proven experience as a Cargo Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Extensive knowledge of Cargo Operations
Cargo Security
Aviation and Air Cargo rules and regulations
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: aviationgroundoperations@arikair.com the subject of the email should be the position you are applying for

Application Deadline 6th November, 2013
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by van909: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pls hw real is dis cos job
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by uboma(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
^^^^ keep doubting while others (who are serious minded) are busy sending their applications.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
uboma: ^^^^ keep doubting while others (who are serious minded) are busy sending their applications.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Swiftlee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
This guy is really doing a great job here... I mean the OP;Uboma..keep up the gud works

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by tellwisdom: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
Give them jobs so they could feed themselves

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by uboma(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2013
Swiftlee: This guy is really doing a great job here... I mean the OP;Uboma..keep up the gud works

I am honored bro. Thank you...
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by luvola(m): 1:03am On Oct 29, 2013
uboma: ^^^^ keep doubting while others (who are serious minded) are busy sending their applications.
do not mind them bro
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by van909: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2013
Didnt mean any insult wz jst askin, its dere crime in askin?
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by uboma(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2013
van909: Didnt mean any insult wz jst askin, its dere crime in askin?

And who insulted you? Pls quote the insult...
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
All of una wey still dey for some of the suspended air lines,
this is a good opportunity o osmiley
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Mobsync(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
uboma:

And who insulted you? Pls quote the insult...

Sorry to say, but I think you're rude.
He asked you a polite question, what stopped you from giving him an equally polite answer?

Instead you went on telling him to keep on doubting while "other serious minded" people send in their applications.

Haven't you heard of job scams?

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Sllowppoisoon: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
ZteIIa Qduah tinz lipsrsealed
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by uboma(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mobsync:

Sorry to say, but I think you're rude.
He asked you a polite question, what stopped you from giving him an equally polite answer?

Instead you went on telling him to keep on doubting while "other serious minded" people send in their applications.

Haven't you heard of job scams?

If saying the above bolded words to him is being rude, so be it.
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by 9jahubcom(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
una way dey find job..oya
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by emmawiz: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Turn off d light!! I'm lookin 4 ooooo I'm lookin 4ooooo
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by christejames(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thank you anyway, but if they advertise for stowaway department kindly let me knw i hv got five years xperience cry
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Rilwayne001: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
IT student Nko?
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
These jobs have very few candidates qualified for them, however, I advise fresh Graduates with interesting CV's to apply cos you never know..
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
five years working experience where are we gonna get experience from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Ruchidera(f): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Emzybrown: five years working experience where are we gonna get experience from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From the job? Not!
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Richy4(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
So this thing is equally in Nigeria. employers looking for 60years experience. grin

A job that a graduate can learn for 2 weeks, they are looking for Methuselah experience.

5 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Richy.:
So this thing is equally in Nigeria. employers looking for 60years experience. grin

A job that a graduate can learn for 2 weeks, they are looking for Methuselah experience.

I wonder!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Codims82(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
That sounds interestin.
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Only in Nigeria embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

3 to 5 years experience embarassed

Only in Nigeria I say.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by BonnyDominic: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
All dis experience of a tin sef, no b small tin o
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
pDude: Only in Nigeria embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

3 to 5 years experience embarassed

Only in Nigeria I say.

Smh

If them employ Newbie now and plane crash, you go blame Aunty Stella.. angry

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Sunny360: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
To dose who'll eventually get d jobs ,I say GOODLUCK!
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by hardbody: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
cabin crew or whatever name they call them in the air is a No No for me (assuming that was the kinda job i was looking for anyways). 9ja airspace does not encourage uncertain length of time in the air, better to remain on ground so that your folks will know how to identify your corpse when u decide to take a trip to the world beyond.

For those who will eventually get the job, i will be praying for you.

The one hour flights (domestic) is enough hazard.

Now dont blame my thinking, Stella Oduah put me in this kind of thought process.

By the way, i did not read the post to determine the job functions, it may just be that they want ground staff, in which case i will gladly encourage intending applicants to try.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by everyday: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
I no wan die for air crash.Not interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / How To Dress When Attending A Job Interview / Advice:50k Job No Transport Or 70k Job On Island To Spend 15k Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.