Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! (2124 Views)

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? / Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by onila(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
angry grin grin grin cheesy

Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by onila(f): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
cheesy
Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by Fulaman198(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
I think you mean black woman

JK to some black ladies, please do not get mad at me
Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by hairbraiding: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by Elxandre(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
hello onila *waves* cheesy
Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by Jman06(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
This can't be true!
Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by somegirl1: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2013
You mean to make money not please a white man. The man is doing his job, wouldn't have mattered if the riding kissers where of a different race.

2 Likes

Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 26, 2013
ptdrrrrr grin grin
Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by DesChyko1(m): 2:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Hihihihi
Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by Afam4eva(m): 2:56am On Oct 26, 2013
That black man is simply doing his job. He's paid to do so and he's not doing it cos those guys are white. Though we can agree that some black people show some level of inferiority complex among whites. I remember one security guard that i dash money all the time. I came around one day to see him holding umbrella for a chinko under the sun. he has never even opened door for me before(not that i need it anyways).

1 Like

Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by Fulaman198(m): 3:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Afam4eva: That black man is simply doing his job. He's paid to do so and he's not doing it cos those guys are white. Though we can agree that some black people show some level of inferiority complex among whites. I remember one security guard that i dash money all the time. I came around one day to see him holding umbrella for a chinko under the sun. he has never even opened door for me before(not that i need it anyways).

That's a disgrace sorry about that
Re: A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! by tpia5: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Who exactly would be on that horse in real life?

(1) (Reply)

Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo: Sallah Meat / 15 People Who Are Dumber Than You (I Mean Even You) / Most Hilarious Sallah Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.