Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

3 Things You Love About Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 3 Things You Love About Islam (16798 Views)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / What Do You Love About Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Gerrard59(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2013
The burial rites. I dont get why somebody shuld be kept for one month just because yu want to be buried.
Die today, bury today. Thats lovely. After that there is nothing good to tweet home about the religion.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by eluquenson(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2013
1. The holy Qur'an
2. Simplicity
3. Pillars of Islam

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by mazizitonene(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Well....their seemingly simplicity....nobody really owns d mosque unlyk sum of ds our churches therefore dey seem 2 b more sincere in deir method of service. U can't see mosques in every nook and cranny of ur locality unlyk dose bizness centre churches. They blv d mosque belongs to allah not rily any1 n person. They live a rather simple life even their imams and religious leaders, unlyk sum of ds so-called christian leaders....
In conclusion.....dia lifestyle is superb, but jesus is still d way tho christianity is now being ridiculed by sum fakers...tho islam av dia own fair share in d name of ds terrorist groups

5 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by redcliff: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
1. nothing

2. nothing

3. nothing

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Ladecency: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
there is a lot about religious that preach peace; Islam' for those who understand the book that sent with
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
richP: 1 . Islam has promised me 72 virgin if i kill infidels

show me a single prove 4rm an Islamic source that support this ur fallacious claim, and if u cannot, u should be ahsamed of urslf, ur life n ur believes which is fool of lies u just displayed.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by mariong(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
1. Religion
2. Of
3. Peace

i love the cliche.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Rumaizah(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Salaamun 'alaykum, u've said it all... I culdnt agree more. I'll only be addin 2it. D other thinz I love abt islaam, are; d rgds 4parents, d teachin dt u must want 4ur brother wht u want 4urself, d sense of belongin dt ur fellow brothers gv u in ur difficult tyms... Islaam isn't jus a religion, it is a complete and total way of life n ds aayah comes 2mind, "...dis day I Have completed my favour upon u...and I Have chosen islaam as ur religion..." *wht more can we ask for? Itz a great blessing being muslims, hamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2013
The only thing I seem to like about Islam is the dedication and reverence to prayer!
Muslims don't seem to miss it.
I wish most of the fundamentalists use the that dedication to prayer to actually steer the world right and eliminate hatred and unnecessary killings from their hearts.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by xclusive43(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Damojo: 1) I get to rinse my abunna everytime I pee

2) The gehs can wear black hijab covering every part of their body even when they r wearing just g-string inside

3) U can commit suicide and still make make heaven with 77 untouched 0b0

1.of course, male or
female, all muslims will wash their
private parts after passing motion. It
is obligatory and a must. It is of
course for personal hygiene. I really
cant imagine how filthy it would be
without washing your private parts
after passing motion. Islam is about
purity, chastity and so cleanliness is
strictly taught and adhered to purify
ourselves of dirt or excrement.
2. If course they do dat to protect their dignity...
3 . we're did u get that from.... Anybody who believes that has gone astray..

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by AAAdam(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2013
1. Pillars of islam. 2. Pillars of faith. 3. Details of Jesus christ and his relationship with Prophet Adam (asw) in creation.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by kstyle2(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2013
We dey get plenty public holidayz....e mk sense die.....

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by deols(f): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Not up to three, but one thing I love about "TRUE" [size=24pt]muslims[/size] is [size=25pt]The Love they've got towards fellow muslims and even christians![/size]

You are so right about that. I like that as well.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by LajaLaba: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2013
77 virgins

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by deols(f): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2013
yunglykmine: One thing I love about Islam:
The Unity in Islam.

But the terrorism associated with that religion... God have mercy. lipsrsealed

You can not prove that. Can you?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by deols(f): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2013
devour129: i love that western education or anything western is haram while they send there kids abroad and to western school(instead of Islamic schools),they buy the latest gadgets,clothes,watches,shoes,furniture's,fly,use water heater, heart,gas cooker,ac,cars etc you can add yours ,they will understand and not ban you cos they are the most peaceful n less petty people. i love Islam

at least now you know that whoever says western education is forbidden is wrong.

How can it be wrong when many of it all started from the Muslims.

Havr you heard of arabic numerals? or algebra?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by xclusive43(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2013
Laja Laba: 77 virgins

Does dat make any sense??

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tthamza: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2013
hok4u: I LOVE SO MANY THINGS ABOUT ISLAM,
FIRST THING IS THE UNIVERSALITY OF ISLAM,ALL MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD PRAY IN THE SAME WAY,FACING THE SAME PLACE CALLED THE KAABA.
SECOND THING IS THAT I DONT NEED ANY MIDDLE PERSON TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY GOD,I CAN TALK TO HIM DIRECTLY,ALLAH SAYS HE IS CLOSER TO US THAN OUR SKIN.
LASTLY,THE HOLY BOOK OF QURAN.IT HAS THE SAME CONTENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD,NO NEW OR OLD TESTAMENT,NO LAST EDITION-ALLAHU AKBAR ISLAM IS THE BEST.
ISLAM IS THE BEST,I LOVE THAT RELIGION DIE.I AM A MUSLIM AND PRAYS TO DIE AS A MUMIN AND ALSO MY ENTIRE GENERATION TILL THE END OF THE WORLD.
JUMAAT MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS.

Your prayer is ANSWERED! Because HE is sameeool du'a & Mujeebhool da'awati.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by abacusCm(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: 3tinz to Hate about Islam

1.Terrorism
2.Terrorism and
3.Terrorism
is it compulsory that u must comment on every post?this post is not meant for somebody like u.I'm a muslim and I av a lot xtian friends.For how long are we going to continue with this tribal and religion hatred?if 0.0000001% muslim are terrorist does that mean all the muslims in the world are terrorists?if yoruba,ibo or hausa post "3 things I love about my tribe"somebody like you will still comment nonesense by insulting another tribes.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by theripper3: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2013
How its adherents are able to lie with a straight face that Islam is peace even when evidence abounds plentifully that it is not.

2) How I am able to commit terror acts and Chant Allah akbar in glee and I am idolized by many.

3)How I am able to throw stones in Mecca and assume I am stoning the devil who is invisible.

4) The festivals. I don't miss the rams.

Salam aleikum.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by LajaLaba: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2013
xclusive43:
Does dat make any sense??
e make sense die....I cant wait to get my own share of the heavenly virgins...Is about time
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tpapi: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2013
Wz abt postin somtin funny until i saw dat warnin in red, wao dat wz a real good deterrent
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ayili: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

at least now you know that whoever says western education is forbidden is wrong.

How can it be wrong when many of it all started from the Muslims.

Havr you heard of arabic numerals? or algebra?

wow learning something here..
please does arabic numerals mean islamic numerals?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by pastorprosper(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2013
tunshe:

Thanks bro, don't know if you are a Muslim but you are on point.

I remember when a Saudi king died some years back, a catholic priest embraced Islam and when asked he said he was attracted to research Islam by the way the king was buried despite his wealth. Wish I could dig out that article.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Bitojoe(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2013
You better change the topic,otherwise,you will hear bitter words from me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes / I Am Proud To Be A Muslim!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.