Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

3 Things You Love About Islam - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 3 Things You Love About Islam (16793 Views)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / What Do You Love About Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by igbeke: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
MrFairplay4u&me:
I LOVE ISLAM B'COS IT DISCOURAGES ADULTERY,FORNICATION,GAY,SODOMY. I LOVE ISLAM B'COS IT NEVER ENCOURAGE ME TO TURN MOSQUE TO PARTY WHERE I CAN DANCE HALF NAKED. I LOVE ISLAM AS IT GIVES ME TOTAL PEACE OF MIND AND WARNED THAT IF I KILL A SOUL I WILL BURN IN HELL. ISLAM IS PEACE, A SOLUTION NOT A PROBLEM.
deep down in ur mind, u kno u just lied.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by xclusive43(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
De Beauvoir:

I would be derailing if I did that.
Your quran in suratul talaq, gives men directions on how to go about divorcing their prepubescent wives if the need arises, there are also hadith on this matter.
Muhammed married Aisha when she was nine and scientific records show that girls who lived in the middle east during that era used to acheive puberty much later than when they were nine years old.
The prophet (S.A.W)is a superrior human.....he is the best among human race....just as d prophet married 9 wifes....we are only alliwed to marry 4 wives...

Holy Prophet’s marriage with
Sayyidah Aisha, Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old,
not when she was 6, and there is a reason
for that. The reason why this happened is
because Sayyidah Aisha had been through
puberty by the age of 9, and in Islam a
female who under-goes puberty is
considered a lady and is fit for marriage.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by igbeke: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
dowjones: 3 things i love about islam:

THE VIOLENCE;
I find violence exciting but my religion condems it. I wish i could blow up schools and still make it to paradise or behead an infidel and shyt.

THE POLYGAMY;
talk about having THREESUMS EVERY NIGHT and being blessed for it.

CHILD MARRIAGE;
with the way chics are getting wild these days, grabbing them up from the cradle and "taming" them wouldnt be a bad idea.

really, bro?
u can't be serious.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Isahalbash(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
WHAT IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN WENEVA U C A FELLOW MUSLIM U SAY

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WARAHAMATULLAH...

Allah Is My Creator

Islam Is My deen

Muhammadu Rasulullah(pbuh) Is My Saviour
I
LOVE
ISLAM

Oh Allah!I have no money bt I hav you,I am rich.
Oh Allah!I hav no freedom bt I blv in u,I am free.
Oh Allah!I hav no patience bt I read ur quran,I am calm.
Oh Allah!I hav no respect bt u listen 2 my dua,I am proud.
Oh Allah!I hav no time bt I think of jannah,i hav 4ever.
Oh Allah!make 'laillaha illallah'my last words in dis life Amin.HAPPY JUMA'ATUL MUBARAK.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by xclusive43(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
De Beauvoir:

I would be derailing if I did that.
Your quran in suratul talaq, gives men directions on how to go about divorcing their prepubescent wives if the need arises, there are also hadith on this matter.
Muhammed married Aisha when she was nine and scientific records show that girls who lived in the middle east during that era used to acheive puberty much later than when they were nine years old.
Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) married Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, and there is a reason
considered a lady and is fit for marriage. If
we read the hadiths, we find that right
before Sayyidah Aisha got married off to the
Holy Prophet that she was sick and not
feeling too well: Narrated Sayyidah
Aisha:”The Prophet engaged me when I was
a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and
stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin
Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down.
Later on my hair grew (again) and my
mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was
playing in a swing with some of my girl
friends. She called me, and I went to her,
not knowing what she wanted to do to me.
She caught me by the hand and made me
stand at the door of the house. I was
breathless then, and when my breathing
became all right, she took some water and
rubbed my face and head with it. Then she
took me into the house. There in the house
I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best
wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good
luck." Then she entrusted me to them and
they prepared me (for the marriage).
Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in
the forenoon and my mother handed me
over to him, and at that time I was a girl of
nine years of age.” {Sahih Bukhari Volume 5,
Book 58, Number 234} So as we can see,
Sayyidah Aisha got ill and her body was
going through some changes, indicating that
she was going through her puberty.
Sayyida Aisha never showed her displeasure:
Another striking thing to observe is that
among hundreds of her narrations there is
not even a single one showing her
displeasure about this marriage.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sissie: Some have brains but cannot think, some have eyes but cannot see, some have ears but can not hear, many Muslims have said it on this forum, Islam is not all about terrorism and bombing, people say Islamic things when commiting acts of terrorism doesn't mean Islam preaches it.

If all what the non-Muslims have been writing that Islam preaches terrorism, bombing e.t.c is actually true all of you writing would have been DEAD, we have over a billion Muslims, I REPEAT YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD BY NOW.
Oh! u want to behead us?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Fishout(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
About way of life
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by curtain: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
;DWHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND THIS THREADgrin grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by igbeke: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Shittuakeem: ALI HAMDULILAHI FOR MY RELIGION IT IS A DIVINE WAY OF LIFE BOTH FOR LIVING AND NON LIVING THINGS
I LOVE ISLAM WITH ALOT OF THINGS BUT MENTION JUST THREE
(1) THE ONENESS OF ALLAH THE SUPREME BEING
(2) THE MIRACLE OF THE QURAN
(3) THE UNITY OF ISLAM GLOBALLY
u've gat 2 b joking, bro.
is ur god, allah dsame as d one abdallah (mohammed's father) worshiped?
answer it and rephrase (1) above.
was d quran a miracle or revelation? wat made it a miracle? was it d fact mohammad claimed an angel revealed it to him?
unity of islam globally? u can't be serious.
ok can u recall wat happened btw abubakri and alli's factions immediatelly mohammad died?
wat happen to sunni and shia who always prefer to settle deir discords wit d edge of d sword?
maybe d peace u guys meant, has no correlation wit d way a dictionary will explain it afterall.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by scaler345: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don't gerrit!
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Chimeluv(f): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
I like the fact that V.I.Ps who are muslims pray in the mosque with others and they believe everbody is equal befor God, they don't show off whenever they are in the mosque. They pray quietly without disturbing others and always observe their prayers, they don't miss it.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Rejoice5000(f): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
My own three things are 3 in 1 DATING A MUSLIM MAN THEN THAT I LOVE WITH MY BLOOD DUE TO HIS CARING ATTITUDE.am a Christian anyway. i will wed this Dec, but i still love him.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ooshinibos: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
xclusive43:
The prophet (S.A.W)is a superrior human.....he is the best among human race....just as d prophet married 9 wifes....we are only alliwed to marry 4 wives...

i wondered what would have happenned if some one married a nine year old now in these days .....is this recorded in the koran ..please enlighten me
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ooshinibos: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
xclusive43:
Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) married Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, and there is a reason
considered a lady and is fit for marriage. If
we read the hadiths, we find that right
before Sayyidah Aisha got married off to the
Holy Prophet that she was sick and not
feeling too well: Narrated Sayyidah
Aisha:”The Prophet engaged me when I was
a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and
stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin
Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down.
Later on my hair grew (again) and my
mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was
playing in a swing with some of my girl
friends. She called me, and I went to her,
not knowing what she wanted to do to me.
She caught me by the hand and made me
stand at the door of the house. I was
breathless then, and when my breathing
became all right, she took some water and
rubbed my face and head with it. Then she
took me into the house. There in the house
I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best
wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good
luck." Then she entrusted me to them and
they prepared me (for the marriage).
Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in
the forenoon and my mother handed me
over to him, and at that time I was a girl of
nine years of age.” {Sahih Bukhari Volume 5,
Book 58, Number 234} So as we can see,
Sayyidah Aisha got ill and her body was
going through some changes, indicating that
she was going through her puberty.
Sayyida Aisha never showed her displeasure:
Another striking thing to observe is that
among hundreds of her narrations there is
not even a single one showing her
displeasure about this marriage.

may be she did not have a choice
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ooshinibos: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Eeja Nla01: 1) REALITY..... No such thing like come and observe salat and your headache,childlessness,unemployment,problems etc will be over,no we are made to know there is happy and sad moment in this life.

2)HUMILITY....even if you are as rich as anytn,you don't need private jet and material stuff to prove urself,the best of us is the one with piety in his heart.

3)QURAN...try reading d english version alone you ill have the feeling that it is the creator passing message,and it has been intact,no addition nor contradiction, directly from God nd not from people with no surnames.

not true bruv , the rich arab muslims have plenty of private jets and luxxy car ..i told you so
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
xclusive43:

You are not ashamed of yorself, you actually came to justify the marriage of a 53 year old man to a 9 year old girl just because your prophet did it.
And please, spare me the lie that Aisha had attained puberty when the marriage was consummated. That is just a fabrication of your modern day scholars that are trying to protect Islam from having a bad reputation.
It wasn't possible for a 9 year old that lived in Mecca more than one millenium ago to attain puberty at 9years of age. Even if she had attained puberty (which she hadn't), can you tell me how a 9 year old child that is very mentally immature is supposed to handle the complications of marital life? Is it possible for a 9 year old to have the intelligence and experience that is necessary for her to be good wife and mother?
Health complications that result from early marriage in the Middle East and North Africa include the risk of operative delivery, low weight and malnutrition resulting from frequent pregnancies and lactation in the period of life when the young mothers are themselves still growing.
Early pregnancy can have harmful consequences for both young mothers and their babies. According to UNICEF, no girl should become pregnant before the age of 18 because she is not yet physically ready to bear children. Babies of mothers younger than 18 tend to be born premature and have low body weight; such babies are more likely to die in the first year of life. The risk to the young mother’s own health is also greater.
Also the marriage contract between Muhammed and Aisha was arranged when she was 6; when she was still a baby that could not even give her opinion on the matter.

This is the verse of the Qur'an and accompanying hadith that speak of men divorcing underage children;
Surah At-Talaq (65:4): And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.

Tafsir/explanation of that verse that supports my point;
Tafsir Ibn Kathir;
Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. [see 2:228] The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause.

Hadith that talks about the verse and confirms that it is referring to immature children;
Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 63: Narrated Sahl bin Sad: While we were sitting in the company of the Prophet a woman came to him and presented herself (for marriage) to him. The Prophet looked at her, lowering his eyes and raising them, but did not give a reply. One of his companions said, "Marry her to me O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked (him), "Have you got anything?" He said, "I have got nothing." The Prophet said, "Not even an iron ring?" He Sad, "Not even an iron ring, but I will tear my garment into two halves and give her one half and keep the other half." The Prophet; said, "No. Do you know some of the Quran (by heart)?" He said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Go, I have agreed to marry her to you with what you know of the Qur'an (as her Mahr)." 'And for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature). (Qur'an 65.4) And the 'Iddat [waiting period before remarriage] for the girl before puberty is three months (in the above Verse). [The last lines are what the man knows of the Quran.]

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Bambela(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
beentarh:
Your papa get plenty cumcubines with bastards that you neva knw, how many women do you sleep with in a day? you better fear what ever u believe in before condeming people's religion
I have slept with you together with your mother. Hypocrisy ; Professing islam as a religion of piss will not be enough to convince people but seeing peace in all you do. Islam has made the whole world unsave and you are here spilling venom. Our hospitals are filled up with V V F patients because of islam. Shamefull religion
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Bome01(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. The Ram (Yummy) 2. The burial rites (i mean why waste so much money on a dead person's burial) and 3. They pray the same way facing one place.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by xclusive43(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
ooshinibos:

i wondered what would have happenned if some one married a nine year old now in these days .....is this recorded in the koran ..please enlighten me
We keep saying the same thing over nd over again..... As if you don't understand English....
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by xclusive43(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
De Beauvoir:

You are not ashamed of yorself, you actually came to justify the marriage of a 53 year old man to a 9 year old girl just because your prophet did it.
And please, spare me the lie that Aisha had attained puberty when the marriage was consummated. That is just a fabrication of your modern day scholars that are trying to protect Islam from having a bad reputation.
It wasn't possible for a 9 year old that lived in Mecca more than one millenium ago to attain puberty at 9years of age. Even if she had attained puberty (which she hadn't), can you tell me how a 9 year old child that is very mentally immature is supposed to handle the complications of marital life? Is it possible for a 9 year old to have the intelligence and experience that is necessary for her to be good wife and mother?
Health complications that result from early marriage in the Middle East and North Africa include the risk of operative delivery, low weight and malnutrition resulting from frequent pregnancies and lactation in the period of life when the young mothers are themselves still growing.
Early pregnancy can have harmful consequences for both young mothers and their babies. According to UNICEF, no girl should become pregnant before the age of 18 because she is not yet physically ready to bear children. Babies of mothers younger than 18 tend to be born premature and have low body weight; such babies are more likely to die in the first year of life. The risk to the young mother’s own health is also greater.
Also the marriage contract between Muhammed and Aisha was arranged when she was 6; when she was still a baby that could not even give her opinion on the matter.

This is the verse of the Qur'an and accompanying hadith that speak of men divorcing underage children;
Surah At-Talaq (65:4): And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.

Tafsir/explanation of that verse that supports my point;
Tafsir Ibn Kathir;
Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. [see 2:228] The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause.

Hadith that talks about the verse and confirms that it is referring to immature children;
Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 63: Narrated Sahl bin Sad: While we were sitting in the company of the Prophet a woman came to him and presented herself (for marriage) to him. The Prophet looked at her, lowering his eyes and raising them, but did not give a reply. One of his companions said, "Marry her to me O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked (him), "Have you got anything?" He said, "I have got nothing." The Prophet said, "Not even an iron ring?" He Sad, "Not even an iron ring, but I will tear my garment into two halves and give her one half and keep the other half." The Prophet; said, "No. Do you know some of the Quran (by heart)?" He said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Go, I have agreed to marry her to you with what you know of the Qur'an (as her Mahr)." 'And for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature). (Qur'an 65.4) And the 'Iddat [waiting period before remarriage] for the girl before puberty is three months (in the above Verse). [The last lines are what the man knows of the Quran.]

1-It was a divine inspiration: Before
describing the rationale behind this married
relation, let it be known that the Holy
Prophet (peace be upon him) married
Sayyida Aisha not of his own desire rather it
was a Divine inspiration. Read the following
Hadith; Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet
said to her, "You have been shown to me
twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a
piece of silk and some-one said (to me).
'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the
picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If
this is from Allah, it will be
done." {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 ::
Hadith 235} 2-It was not out of his physical
desires: The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon
him) did not marry Sayyidah Aisha out of his
physical desires. One need to note that for
first 54 years of his life he had only one
wife. His only wife till 50th year of his life
was Sayyida Khadija. He spent his entire
youth with her and she was a two time
widowed woman, 15 years elder to him. For
next four years his only wife was Sayyidah
Sa’uda. 3-Age of Marriage in Old Ages: One
must first understand that 1400 years ago
was very different than now, times have
changed and so have humans. 1400 years
ago it was something very common to marry
young girls, in fact they were not considered
young girls, and rather they were considered
young women back then. It is a historic fact
that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were
being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in
fact even in the United States girls at the
age of 10 were also being married just more
than a century ago. Yet with these facts no
historian claims that all these people were
sick perverts, historians would call anyone
who made such a claim to be arrogant and
very stupid who has no grasp or
understanding of history. Even in Indo-Pak
Sub-Continent girls used to be married at
12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’
infact raised much better families. There
were less family problems then. A simple
analyses of the divorce rate then and know
would certainly make it clear that maturity
level earlier used to be different i.e. people
used to come of age rather quickly. 4-Child
Brides in Byzantine Empire: http://
www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm
Visit this link to see how common were the
child brides in the Byzantine Empire.This
clearly states;”Child brides, whether
Byzantines or foreign princesses, were the
norm rather than the exception, especially
from the late twelfth century”. 5-The
Pagans of the Prophet's time: The fact that
it was a completely acceptable thing can
also be seen from the response of the
pagans at that time. No Muslim or even
pagan objected to the marriage because it
was widely practiced. And even until today
in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-
Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do
get married. Anyway, the reason no one
objected was to the Prophet's marriage
was:1-People used to have very short life-
spans in Arabia. They used to live between
40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only
normal and natural for girls to be married
off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.2-Marriage for
young girls was widely practiced among
Arabs back then, and even today in many
non-Muslim and Muslim countries 6-
Engagement with Jubair bin Mutim: It ought
also be noted that Sayyidah Aisha ( RA) was
engaged to Jubayr son of Mut'im before
Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him.
This indicates the age of marriage and
engagement in Prophet's time. However, the
engagement was later nullified by Jubayr’s
parents due to Abu Bakr (RA) embracing
Islam.Doesn’t this indicate there was
nothing bad in marrying a 9 year girl at that
time?She must have been even younger
when she was engaged to Jubair 7-Sayyidah
Aisha
sha was fit for marriage: Furthermore
a
s to the Holy Prophet’s marriage with
Sayyidah Aisha, something people will notice
is that the completion of the marriage was
done when Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old,
for that. (my previous post) Infect it
is manifest from several traditions that she
loved the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him)
too much and even felt some sort of
jealousy when she found others around him.
Does this not prove that she was extremely
happy about this marriage? So, when she
herself had no problem at all then what’s
the matter of concern for others? 9-A 9-year
old Thai girl gave birth: A 9 old girl can
become a mother. If you don’t believe me
then see here is the proof; The news item is
from the New Straits Times, 10/3/2001. > In
our world today, we still have people who
marry very young girls. Why should we
object to someone who married a 9-year old
girl 1400 years ago, when we still practice it
today? The girl above even gave birth at the
age of 9! 10-It was absolutely legal: Prophet
Muhammad's marriage with Aisha was 100%
legal and acceptable by all laws and Divine
Religions. It is important to know that girls
during the Biblical and Islamic days used to
be married off at young ages when they
either had their first periods,. In other
words, when they turn into "women", then
they get married off. It was quite different
for men on the other hand, because physical
power and the ability of living an
independent life had always been and will
always be a mandatory requirement for men
to have in life. So men waited much longer
than women in terms of getting married.
The guy had to develop both his body and
mind before he was ready for marriage. That
is why you see girls as young as 9 or 10
were married to men as old as 30 or even
older. The culture back then and in many of
the world countries today (NON-MUSLIM
ONES TOO) is quite different than what you
live in today.And there is no divine law
which is broken in marrying a girl of nine at
any costs. 11-Her parents never objected:
Sayyidah Aisha's mother and the Muslim
women back then were O.K with her
marriage. It was part of the Arab custom
and still is in many of the Muslim and non-
Muslim countries today for girls to marry at
a very young age. When a girl's body starts
showing up (her breasts and her height and
physical size), then she would be ready for
marriage The only reason why Sayyidah
Aisha's father, Abu Baker Al Sidique, broke
her engagement with Jober is because he
was a non-Muslim. Later, a woman named
Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet
Muhammad peace be upon him to marry
Sayyidah Aisha, because the Prophet and
Abu Baker became best friends. Prophet
Muhammad (peace be upon him) engaged
Sayyidah Aisha for 3 years before he married
her. INDEED ALLAH KNOWS THE
BEST!!!

i rest my case
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
^^^
What point are you trying to make exactly? I showed you verses that prove that marrying girls who have not attained puberty is an Islamic thing and you reply with a completely unrelated epistle on how there is nothing wrong with marrying off 9year olds that have attained puberty.
So xclusive43 what is the summary of what you typed? Are you saying there is nothing Islamically wrong with marrying prepubescent kids? Because it is in your quran and hadith.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Princenathan(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
shame on u muslims....what i can read here is. "i love muslim burrial rite" what else do paople love? ......nothing hmmmmm voilence
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Heliesha: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
bThree things i love about islam:
1b)Hypocrisy
2)Terrorism and my favourite of all
3)Polygamy isnt the list superb
oh wait almost 4got these one child molestation
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Msgamble: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
tunshe: Salaam alaykum,

3 things I love about Islam include;

1. Salaat; the fact that all Muslims pray same way and you can pray in any Mosque.

2. Fasting; the fact that all Muslims MUST fast in Ramadhan with few exceptions and you see all Muslims abide.

3. Quran ; A book that is free from interference, the style is unique,historic, a source of healing,filled with miracles and the fact that it's the only holy book that can be memorized word for word.

There are lots of beauty in Islam, can you please share yours?
i can't laff oh..! 1. Salaat - first of all, muslim doesn't pray d same way,shia placed their hand around their waist while standing during prayer while sunni's(rest on their belly), Nasfat n co. sermon or holy day is on sunday nt friday lyk others 2. Fasting during ramadan is intentional hunger strike 3. Ur book is full of satanic verses spoke by ur leader(Sura an-najm 53:19 )prove that he spoke under satanic influence, in Sura al hajj 22:52 ur leader offered excuses by accusing all Prophet of GOD of also speaking under satanic influence, isn't that blasphemous..if that man is d source of ur holy book, u cant tell me it incorruptable cos d source can't diff. btw GOD Voice n that of demon, no wonder it terrorist/intolerantly inspiring shm..confused ppl
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Msgamble: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
tunshe: Salaam alaykum,

3 things I love about Islam include;

1. Salaat; the fact that all Muslims pray same way and you can pray in any Mosque.

2. Fasting; the fact that all Muslims MUST fast in Ramadhan with few exceptions and you see all Muslims abide.

3. Quran ; A book that is free from interference, the style is unique,historic, a source of healing,filled with miracles and the fact that it's the only holy book that can be memorized word for word.

There are lots of beauty in Islam, can you please share yours?
i can't laff oh..! 1. Salaat - first of all, muslim doesn't pray d same way,shia placed their hand around their waist while standing during prayer while sunni's(rest on their belly), Nasfat n co. sermon or holy day is on sunday nt friday lyk others 2. Fasting during ramadan is intentional hunger strike 3. Ur book is full of satanic verses spoke by ur leader(Sura an-najm 53:19 )prove that he spoke under satanic influence, in Sura al hajj 22:52 ur leader offered excuses by accusing all Prophet of GOD of also speaking under satanic influence, isn't that blasphemous..if that man is d source of ur holy book, u cant tell me it incorruptable cos d source can't diff. btw GOD Voice n that of demon, no wonder it terrorist/intolerantly inspiring shm..confused ppl
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by texasbreed: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
I love the Islamic girls...so free n cheap....
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
pastor prosper :
1. Amputation of peoples limbs when they steal. I think thats very sweet.
2. Ocassional bombing of people specially when they don't agree with our views. That is very lovely.
3. We can marry children as young as 13. I think that is very kind of Islam. grin grin Allahamdullahi!

Yep! Espesially number 3, nothing like a REAL TIGHT pu-ssy.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by omoredia: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2013
3 Things I love abt Christianity:

1: Belief that God is of Love

2: the born again thing

3: Love all no matter who dey are or what they have done to you ( in this regard I believe Christianity is the hardest and strictest religion ever!)

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Aksimple47(m): 2:15am On Oct 26, 2013
I lov islam because it is unique....nt jst others witout meaningful

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by meteor(m): 5:42am On Oct 26, 2013
3 things I indeed love about Islam: 1alqaeda 2 Hezbollah & 3 boko haram. Isn't Islam great?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes / Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.