Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams (1104 Views)

/ Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams by Incrizz(f): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2013
Dreams are a reflection of the mind..
A fearful mind may always dream of masquerade.
Strengthen your mind by The Word of God.
Re: Dreams by emotional(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2013
Are all dreams fearful? Dreams reflection of d mind? Not all.
Re: Dreams by achinaboy(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2013
Well personally, each time someone closer to me like from my kindred or a good family friend,or a friend to a friend,and people like that, you know, when someone like that dies in Afrika, i usually sees my dead father, or my dead childhood best friend in my dreams, and that automatically tells me that someone died,,,i don't know whats up with that
Re: Dreams by Incrizz(f): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
emotional: Are all dreams fearful? Dreams reflection of d mind? Not all.
Or sex-ual, from a mind full of sex-ual lust.
Or defeat, from a mind full of doubt.
Strengthen your mind by the word.

achina boy: ..and that automatically tells me that someone died,,,i don't know whats up with that
You mind was full of premonition, albeit passive, and that premonition played out in your dream. If you asked God, He could also make "the future," a good one, play out in your dream instead of "the past."
Re: Dreams by emotional(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=Incrizz]

@op
Have u ever try to take note of your dreams? I mean pay attention to it.
If u say all dreams are just a reflection may be you are not being conscious enough.go through your bible and see for yourself d benefits/power of dreams.
I count myself as one who got this gift(to for-see things in d dream)or who is conscious.
Am not here to engage in argument or share my personal exp.thou I got a lot enough to write short book. But I ask u to be conscious take note of your dreams cos not all are reflections.peace
Re: Dreams by Incrizz(f): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Okay..
I didn't say vision though.
Peace.
Re: Dreams by achinaboy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Incrizz:

You mind was full of premonition, albeit passive, and that premonition played out in your dream. If you asked God, He could also make "the future," a good one, play out in your dream instead of "the past."
bro,i want to know where your advice is coming from,to be able to know my next step,is it out of ur educational involvement,your belief, or ur are just saying because u wants to say
Re: Dreams by Incrizz(f): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2013
achina boy:
bro,i want to know where your advice is coming from,
Bro what advice? That you could pray and God could also give you "future" premonitions..? It's just an advice based on knowing that God could widen your scope for His glory.

My main message in the main post above is; one can enhance the quality of one's dreams by strengthening one's mind with God's word.
If you don't like your dreams, meditating on God's word gives you the kind of victory in dreams that you may be seeking. I am speaking from experience and agreeing with what King Solomon in the Bible said about dreams too.
Re: Dreams by emotional(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Incrizz: Okay..
I didn't say vision though.
Peace.

Your topic says 'dream' i tried to find if there is a differ meaning to what i understood as dream(thou broad) but i found none,may be u should have classify it(topic)

Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep(wiki).

peace.
Re: Dreams by achinaboy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Incrizz:
Bro what advice? That you could pray and God could also give you "future" premonitions..? It's just an advice based on knowing that God could widen your scope for His glory.

My main message in the main post above is; one can enhance the quality of one's dreams by strengthening one's mind with God's word.
If you don't like your dreams, meditating on God's word gives you the kind of victory in dreams that you may be seeking. I am speaking from experience and agreeing with what King Solomon in the Bible said about dreams too.
well nigga,,i've reed books, lived with people, talked with people,,i mean with great intelect up there, n great positioned, people of satan and people of God, i must say,u sounds wise,,and there is something special about u i don't know what it is,but time will tell
Re: Dreams by Incrizz(f): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2013
emotional:
Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep(wiki).

peace.
You can influence your "night mind" by your "day mind" by The Word of God.

achina boy:
but time will tell
You are special.
Re: Dreams by emotional(m): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2013
d defination is to be sure that we are talking abt same-thing that happens during sleep but when taking further there are more to it.

abt
Incrizz:
You can influence your "night mind" by your "day mind" by The Word of God.

You are special.

do u agree that one can recieve directions and warnings through dream? 'NOT ALL DREAMS ARE FEARFUL' not all dreams you do your 'binding and casting' some lives had been saved as a result of revelation in d dream. this is why i suggest you classify d topic.
there are cases u just have to yield to it instead of casting and binding that which is not there. this is my point.
Re: Dreams by Incrizz(f): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
emotional: NOT ALL DREAMS ARE FEARFUL
Okay.
I get you.
Re: Dreams by 4tunebest(f): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Incrizz:

Meditating on God's word does not give you victory in your dreams only. If You are consistent in this habit you get to experience victory in every other aspect of your life.
Re: Dreams by Incrizz(f): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
4tunebest:
If You are consistent in this habit you get to experience victory in every other aspect of your life.
..Incuding dreams smiley
Re: Dreams by spicyv1(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
I dream and choose the verdict I want in reality. Once, I dreamt my older brother came to Nigeria to see me and had strands of grey hair. In the dream I started sobbing and asking him why he looked that way. Same day he called me, I screamed because the coincidence seemed too great, I told him the dream and he said he came into the country a few weeks back and the kind of stress he had been through is enough to cause sudden old age.

Several years back, my dad was on life support in the states. I decided to wait on God through fasting and strategic midnight prayers because I began to have a recurring dreeam and also realised I used to have that strange dream while I was in the University. On the third night, after my midnight prayers, the Holy Spirit asked me to read Ps 28:6, at first I ignored because I assumed it was my voice within, but I was troubled inside and obeyed! Lo and behold, it was a direct confirmation that the battle was over! I thanked God and rested.

Subsequently, I had another dream where my dad was in the same room with me and I saw another image of him advancing, I became confused and asked someone else who was in the same room with me who the advancing fellow was, and the person said that was death coming to take my dad! I stood up and began to pray intongues, he kept advancing and my dad in the room was about getting up to meet him. I stood between both of them whilst praying in tongues and shouting NO! You shall not die. Suddenly the approaching image began to retreat and I began to move whilst still praying in tongues untill he was no more in sight.

Within a month, I got information that my dad was no more on life support and had been discharged!

I believe God lets us have a glimpse of spiritual occurences through dreams but I believe more strongly, that I can turn verdicts that are unpleasant in dreams to a pleasant reality by the word of God.
Re: Dreams by Incrizz(f): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
spicy v:
I believe God lets us have a glimpse of spiritual occurences through dreams but I believe more strongly, that I can turn verdicts that are unpleasant in dreams to a pleasant reality by the word of God.
God be praised for your dad's life. Great news.
And I am merely stating a 3rd side of the story that
One can also influence one's dream to be full of life and victories by The word of God in day time against dreams.
Re: Dreams by Incrizz(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
emotional: this is why i suggest you classify d topic.
Any suggestion?
If I say "nightmares" how about "Sexual dreams." Some peeps have intimate dreams and feel sad every morning when they wake up, not knowing what to do about it.
How about eating in the dream? It really doesn't mean much to some people, but there are people who don't like it and don't want to eat.
"Dreams" is the only embracing word I could find. Thanks.

I just know that someone understands the point I am trying to put across.

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare! Naked Bath In ‘pool Of Bethesda’(photo) / Europe Will Be His First Target Of The Red Dragon Followed By USA. / Should I Tithe Or Pay My Bills??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.