Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? (3268 Views)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Nicki Minaj Confessed She Is Possessed With A Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: More like african foolishness. . . And illiteracy despite university education.
Toh. I won't argue with you. Just one encounter with the other side will disabuse you of this notion.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

So there are no demons?
He doesn't believe in the supernatural. He believes the supernatural is a product of Man's delusion a la Karl Marx. He believes in self and science
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ishilove:
Toh. I won't argue with you. Just one encounter with the other side will disabuse you of this notion.
pls send them over. Can they be sent through the internet? Hehehehe. Cyber demons. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

So there are no demons?
Of course there are. . .

. . . In your heads.grin

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by PastorOluT(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ishilove:
He doesn't believe in the supernatural. He believes the supernatural is a product of Man's delusion a la Karl Marx. He believes in self and science

Then he has missed it altogether, 'cos there are so many things science is yet to find answers to!

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by PastorOluT(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: Of course there are. . .

. . . In your heads.grin

Smile, u just bit more than u can chew!
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Smile, u just bit more than u can chew!
chai! I'm shaking in my boots right now *shivering in fright*

oh! Shiver me timbers.

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by christabeli: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote
author=naijathings]All these dreams and sleepwalking?
for bad dreams.... Hang a bunch of garlic on her doorpost OR put garlic
in a white handkerchief and tie it on the head of her bed
for sleepwalking.. sprinkle salt on her feet and on the floor on the
position where her feet is facing when she sleeps.

pray a very violent prayer,PRAY HARD and curse demons in your
surroundings to LEAVE, challenge their authority and be very fierce
about it because negative forces might want to worry your home when they
see you are trying to evict them.
Do not show any fear.
[/quote] Pls which one is violent prayer?
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by PastorOluT(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: chai! I'm shaking in my boots right now *shivering in fright*

oh! Shiver me timbers.

I am not trying to sacre u, just telling u reality would soon done on u either u joke with it or not.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I am not trying to sacre u, just telling u reality would soon done on u either u joke with it or not.
ok embarassed
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Then he has missed it altogether, 'cos there are so many things science is yet to find answers to!
Yep he definitely did.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
naijathings: All these dreams and sleepwalking?
for bad dreams.... Hang a bunch of garlic on her doorpost OR put garlic in a white handkerchief and tie it on the head of her bed
for sleepwalking.. sprinkle salt on her feet and on the floor on the position where her feet is facing when she sleeps.

pray a very violent prayer,PRAY HARD and curse demons in your surroundings to LEAVE, challenge their authority and be very fierce about it because negative forces might want to worry your home when they see you are trying to evict them.
Do not show any fear.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

and let me guess. . . You guys have the answers? Hehehehehe. Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by naijathings(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
christabeli: Pls which one is violent prayer?
u will know when the time comes.. or u think say na all the prayer be OUR LORD'S PRAYER? when the time comes.
and as for you, Ishilove(f) u seff nova c anything.. LOL
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by SecretDreams(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: Of course there are. . .

. . . In your heads.grin
If only you knew...smh
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
naijathings:
u will know when the time comes.. or u think say na all the prayer be OUR LORD'S PRAYER? when the time comes.
and as for you, Ishilove(f) u seff nova c anything.. LOL
Lol cheesy
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
mrtnt: Pls help. A 10-yr old girl stays wt me for abt 5 months now & is fond of having regular terrible dreams like seeing self coming out of tree, sitting on top of a tree, being pursued by snakes, hunted by half-bodied beings, being taken by birds 2 unknown destinations 4 meetings she wouldn't be allowed 2 make input, etc.

In addition 2 these, in d middle of d nite, u'll see her suddenly awake out of sleep moving frm living room 2 kitchen or elsewhere 'unconsciously' & later return 2 sleep. When asked if she knows she does all these during her sleep, she says no.

I can't really notice any other 'physical' signs of witchcraft apart frm d fact dat she always sleeps wt her leg crossed: no matter hw u try 2 separate it, afta a few minutes d leg is crossed again.

Not so comfortable abt dis, I asked my wife 2 let us send her parking bt she's always not cooperating: basing it on d fact dat she (my wife) needs assistance at home 4 d chores.

I don't really want 2 b over-assuming. Pls could these dreams b enough indications dat dis girl is possessed of witchcraft or she is just a prospective member or just being witch-hunted?

What are d implications of continue living wt dis girl?

Serious, matured & candid advice pls.

So you and your wife are using a 10yr old girl as a slave/housegirl?

Clap for yourself angry angry angry

Make the girl nor die for una hand o angry angry

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by texanomaly(f): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
pDude:

So you and your wife are using a 10yr old girl as a slave/housegirl?

Clap for yourself angry angry angry

Make the girl nor die for una hand o angry angry

This crossed my mind too. Especially when he said the wife didn't want to get rid of the child, because she helped her around the house. I chose to address the more immediate threat, but you are right in asking. This needs to be addressed too. That could be its own thread. This guy's post could spawn several.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Says religion that has provides 'answers' that can never be verified.. just accept without questioning.. undecided

sheesh..
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Secret_Dreams: If only you knew...smh
What do YOU know? Superstitious fools. Keep living in fear and ignorance while the whole world leaves you behind. . .
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by mrtnt: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thx all once again. Fyi. Nt yet subjected her 2 any ordeal of deliverance churches.

@pdude/tex. D girl is NOT a 'house help' nor a slave as u probably assumed. She's a daughter of a close family friend. We r stil responsible 4 her educatn etc. D parents asked her 2 b wt us due 2 d nature of my work & 4 my wife nt 2 always b home alone.

@emmy/dr joe/all,
I stil want 2 see dis beyond sleep disorder. When asked what is being discusd in d meetings, she professd thngs lik hw 2 squander pple's destiny, either grind it wt machine-like device or box it up temporarily 4 further use; hw best 2 torment their victim & cut off external rescuers frm d victims; hw 2 initiate more members thru food poison; etc.

Now I'm seeing more 'sleep disorder': her covering cloth appeared on d dining table overnite & she cant explain hw it got there. We all knew she was covered wt it last nite..... wonders, my pple!

Like in a fix...
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Joagbaje(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
@op

It's demonic , get a power minister to help her or reach me through my mail below
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
mrtnt: Thx all once again. Fyi. Nt yet subjected her 2 any ordeal of deliverance churches.

@pdude/tex. D girl is NOT a 'house help' nor a slave as u probably assumed. She's a daughter of a close family friend. We r stil responsible 4 her educatn etc. D parents asked her 2 b wt us due 2 d nature of my work & 4 my wife nt 2 always b home alone.

@emmy/dr joe/all,
I stil want 2 see dis beyond sleep disorder. When asked what is being discusd in d meetings, she professd thngs lik hw 2 squander pple's destiny, either grind it wt machine-like device or box it up temporarily 4 further use; hw best 2 torment their victim & cut off external rescuers frm d victims; hw 2 initiate more members thru food poison; etc.

Now I'm seeing more 'sleep disorder': her covering cloth appeared on d dining table overnite & she cant explain hw it got there. We all knew she was covered wt it last nite..... wonders, my pple!

Like in a fix...
Coven discusions. How very unfortunate.

Ask her if she has been given anything to eat. The night she starts feeding with them is the night she will begin to operate on a different level. Very, very unfortunate.

You, sir, will need to sit up in prayers.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Joagbaje: @op

It's demonic , get a power minister to help her or reach me through my mail below
I tell ya. The poor child is attending witchcraft meetings. How alarming. She needs to be delivered asap
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by PastorOluT(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
mrtnt: Thx all once again. Fyi. Nt yet subjected her 2 any ordeal of deliverance churches.

@emmy/dr joe/all,

Like in a fix...

Those of u running ur mouth about sleep disorder n the rest, what do u have to say to all these confession. My brother seek immediate help from a tested n trusted minister of God or a mature Christian.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by PastorOluT(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013

@emmy/dr joe/all,

Like in a fix...

Those of u running ur mouth about sleep disorder n the rest, what do u have to say to all these confession. My brother seek immediate help from a tested n trusted minister of God or a mature Christian.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by PastorOluT(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ishilove:
I tell ya. The poor child is attending witchcraft meetings. How alarming. She needs to be delivered asap

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

They will say she has been watching too many occult themed nollywood movies, so they have stuck in her subconscious, causing her to REPEATEDLY have these kind of satanic dreams.

Ignorance on all fours. I don't even bother arguing with them when they start spewing scientific 'facts' about the nature of the supernatural. Their disbelief doesn't change anything.

If that girl was my sister, I'd take her straight for deliverance in a spirit-filled church and not dilly-dally. Time is of the essence in this matter.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by PastorOluT(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove:
They will say she has been watching too many occult themed nollywood movies, so they have stuck in her subconscious, causing her to REPEATEDLY have these kind of satanic dreams.

Ignorance on all fours. I don't even bother arguing with them when they start spewing scientific 'facts' about the nature of the supernatural. Their disbelief doesn't change anything.

If that girl was my sister, I'd take her straight for deliverance in a spirit-filled church and not dilly-dally. Time is of the essence in this matter.

Rightly said sis, I just hope they realize soon n stopped being ignorant of the wiles of the devil n falling into his schemes.

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

The man's just like you. His mind is already made up that it's a spiritual problem. You can do to her what you want.

1 Like

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by mrhello: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
The man's just like you. His mind is already made up that it's a spiritual problem....

Oga, wt al these confessions could it stil bn said 2 b sleep walking? If nt spiritual problem, then what...?
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Autosuggestion, confirmation bias, superstition, complex ignorance etc. mix it all in a giant pot of religion....and voila! Nigeria @53.

make una carry go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Provocations Of Pastor Bosun Emmanuel And Bishop Oyedepo / Is The Bible Encouraging Bribe? Mathew 5 Vs 25 / Atheist Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.