Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Import Gurus Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import Gurus Please (2622 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / Import Gurus....... I Need Your Help / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2013
please import gurus, i have just gotten the chance/ opportunity to import wristwatches from abroad..... i dont know much about it, pls help....it is urgent.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2013
mcfynest: please import gurus, i have just gotten the chance/ opportunity to import wristwatches from abroad..... i dont know much about it, pls help....it is urgent.
Which country do u want to import from
Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2013
dats d issue....i want to go intobd business, and i am here so i can be advised on how to do it...
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2013
mcfynest: dats d issue....i want to go intobd business, and i am here so i can be advised on how to do it...

Hmmm it's nt a day work or online thing
Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2013
Davico:
Hmmm it's nt a day work or online thing

i want to order from aliexpress, wat do u tink
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Myus.com
It's better to buy in USA
Re: Import Gurus Please by purplecircle: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2013
Read the tread do it yourself importation part 1 & 2 you dont mind any Ebook.. Just check the business section.

2 Likes

Re: Import Gurus Please by justlanreaji: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 5:03am On Oct 27, 2013
mcfynest:

i have sent you a mail since and you didnt rply me.....
U want to waste ur money

1 Like

Re: Import Gurus Please by csckid(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2013
bros davico.... I have uba africard.... I believe it will pass myus.com verification? they didn't accept my gtb mastercard....
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 1:23am On Oct 29, 2013
csckid: bros davico.... I have uba africard.... I believe it will pass myus.com verification? they didn't accept my gtb mastercard....
Get Zenith visa card
Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 5:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Davico:
Get Zenith visa card

mr davico.....thanks, i just received a notification that my order has bin shiped......and tracking code will usually be sent in 2 days......i what do you think about first bank visa card....

thanks
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
mcfynest:

mr davico.....thanks, i just received a notification that my order has bin shiped......and tracking code will usually be sent in 2 days......i what do you think about first bank visa card....

thanks
U welcm bro there are still more to learn

1 Like

Re: Import Gurus Please by purplecircle: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
mcfynest:

thanks

Please what site did you order from please with ur zenith card also please whats the rate
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
purplecircle:

Please what site did you order from please with ur zenith card also please whats the rate
Www.amazon.com. They sell a lot of stuffs
Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 4:50am On Nov 03, 2013
Davico:

mr davico greetings to you....well i use aliepress.com.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2013
mcfynest:

mr davico greetings to you....well i use aliepress.com.
Have known aliexpress for years now bt I prefer buying things from USA because of d quality of American products.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2013
Davico:
Have known aliexpress for years now bt I prefer buying things from USA because of d quality of American products.
How do u shipped from Amazon to nigeria?
let people learn from u.
Happy Sunday
Re: Import Gurus Please by newacca: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
learning
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
How do u shipped from Amazon to nigeria?
let people learn from u.
Happy Sunday
Myus.com. It's a forwarding company
Re: Import Gurus Please by daakins(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
HELLO FRIENDS....PLS I NEED SOME ADVICE AND TUTORING...I JUST WANNA START IMPORTING SOME GOODS FROM ABROAD AND SELLING IT IN NIGERIA..BUT MY CONFUSION AND PROBLEM LIES IN THE PAYMENT OPTION..I PREFER TO USE THE MONEY BANK TRANSFER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT..HOW DO I INVOLVE MY BANK,WHAT SHOULD I USE AS THE SHIPPING ADDRESS..IS IT THE BANK OR MINE..THE REASON WHY AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE SHIPPING ADDRESS IS THAT SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT A GUY WHO DOES DIS SHOPPING ONLINE AND HIS BANKS PAYS ON HIS BEHALF THROUGH THE MONEY BANK TRANSFER AND THEY ALSO RECEIVE D GOODS FOR HIM.SO WHAT HE DOES IS THAT,WHENEVER THE GOODS ARRIVES,THE BANK CALLS HIM AND HE GOES TO THE BANK AND COLLECT HIS GOODS.SO AM REALLY CONFUSED ON THAT.IS THERE ANYBODY DAT HAS DONE OR IS INTO SUCH BIZNESS..PLS HELP...THANKS...
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
daakins: HELLO FRIENDS....PLS I NEED SOME ADVICE AND TUTORING...I JUST WANNA START IMPORTING SOME GOODS FROM ABROAD AND SELLING IT IN NIGERIA..BUT MY CONFUSION AND PROBLEM LIES IN THE PAYMENT OPTION..I PREFER TO USE THE MONEY BANK TRANSFER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT..HOW DO I INVOLVE MY BANK,WHAT SHOULD I USE AS THE SHIPPING ADDRESS..IS IT THE BANK OR MINE..THE REASON WHY AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE SHIPPING ADDRESS IS THAT SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT A GUY WHO DOES DIS SHOPPING ONLINE AND HIS BANKS PAYS ON HIS BEHALF THROUGH THE MONEY BANK TRANSFER AND THEY ALSO RECEIVE D GOODS FOR HIM.SO WHAT HE DOES IS THAT,WHENEVER THE GOODS ARRIVES,THE BANK CALLS HIM AND HE GOES TO THE BANK AND COLLECT HIS GOODS.SO AM REALLY CONFUSED ON THAT.IS THERE ANYBODY DAT HAS DONE OR IS INTO SUCH BIZNESS..PLS HELP...THANKS...
What do u want to start importing? i can put u thru, abt bank receiving goods for customers it only work when u are importing a very large goods at a time worth millions, u will get a FORM M from your bank to do that and this doesn't apply to all countries. Bro u can't learn all in a day it's gradual.
Let me know the things u want to import and the volume.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Davico:
Myus.com. It's a forwarding company
there ve been a lot of issues with people goods been held by customs and dhl or fedex staffs when u shipped thru myus.com, what can u say about that?
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
there ve been a lot of issues with people goods been held by customs and dhl or fedex staffs when u shipped thru myus.com, what can u say about that?
It's normal, if it's custom u may be ask to pay custom duties. Sometimes NDLEA and reason for that is fraudulent activities prevention all u do is go there with proof of payment from ur bank and your statement of account.
Re: Import Gurus Please by mayorall(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Davico:
It's normal, if it's custom u may be ask to pay custom duties. Sometimes NDLEA and reason for that is fraudulent activities prevention all u do is go there with proof of payment from ur bank and your statement of account.

How much do they charge per KG?. Thanks sir.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
mayorall:

How much do they charge per KG?. Thanks sir.
Bro the charges depend on the worth of the goods
Re: Import Gurus Please by purplecircle: 12:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Davico:

Oh nice been trying to order from them but my lack of us addy n nt sure they would accept my gt card. Can u pleaze enlighten me on how you were abt to do all this
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2013
purplecircle:

Oh nice been trying to order from them but my lack of us addy n nt sure they would accept my gt card. Can u pleaze enlighten me on how you were abt to do all this
Bro gt master naira card doesn't work on amazon, get zenith visa card. Then check myus.com for their services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mini Importation Guide:real Or Scam / How You Can Start Oil And Gas Marketing Business With Little Or No Capital / FSDH Weekly Insights: Equity Market Ready For Another Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.