Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! (1531 Views)

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Of Nigerian Entertainment Industry, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by zizman: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2013
Here are the contestant with the winner in the middle
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SW4Jg1zUCeA/UmlEKtlcD6I/AAAAAAAAgPc/gF-4OJQCt64/s1600/ugly.jpg[/img]
Zimbabwe’s Mr Ugly 2012, William Masvinu liked
the title so much, he decided to give the
competition another go this year.
And once again, Masvinu walked away with the
title of the ugliest man in Harare Zimbabwe on
Friday night at the City Sports Bar.
The competition which pits a group of
‘aesthetically challenged’ men against each other
in a contest
to win the title of ‘Mr Ugly Harare’ was first held in
2011 and although it received a lot of criticism at
the time it has since gained more popularity.
This year the participants were reportedly
rewarded with overalls, safety shoes and rain
coat.
The first runner up, Benny Chakanyuka also
received US$100 (N16,000) while the second
runner up Funny Musekiwa walked away with US
$50 (N8000) and groceries.
Along with the crown and prize money, the grand
prize winner also won a year's school fees for one
of his children, a prize his wife was very happy
about.
Speaking to Allafrica.com about the preparation
process he went for the contests, Masvinu said no
preparation was needed because it all came
naturally for him.
"My ugliness comes naturally to me and although
I did a bit to prepare for the show, I let them do
the rest," he was quoted saying.
"A bit of choreography together with his funny
clothing helped him on stage but it was all
minimum effort," his manager, Michael Gundo,
said.
Re: Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by zizman: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2013
The man resemble Mr.Ibu

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by dominique(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2013
Kudos to the contestants, at least they're comfortable in their own skin to want to participate in such a competition. But the prize money tho undecided
Re: Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2013

Joor oh!! gringrin

You go fear competition na cheesy

Re: Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by Tolexander: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2013
This image am seeing looks like a church almanac where the founder of the church picture is centrally placed and the associate pastors' pictures surround it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by blesoh(f): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2013
all this for money?
Re: Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2013
Tolexander: This image am seeing looks like a church almanac where the founder of the church picture is centrally placed and the associate pastors' pictures surround it
i luv ur use of language.
@op, i tnk d standard of living in dt country is low. Yeah, considering d price.
Re: Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by valicious1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
sEuN wia are u?

U finallly got ursef a competitor
Re: Guys, Meet William Masvinhu, Zimbabwe’smr Ugly 2013! by kingsley939: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Original Skelewu Dance By Dammy Krane {DOWNLOAD} / To All Bb Users / Loudnproudlive Series: Femme Fatal Mc’s ++ Young, Fresh & Fierce GBT Winners...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.