Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You (3447 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by ElementG(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2013
Men want to know if there’s any way to tell if the woman they are dating or married to will cheat on them at a future date and one day break their heart.
Women who are highly susceptible to infidelity tend to fall into one or more of the 16 categories below:
Categories of Women Most Likely To Cheat
Women who have lots of close male friends - Close friendships with members of the opposite sex are a common starting point for many affairs. The closer the woman is to her platonic male friend, the more likely it is that he will eventually end up becoming her lover – unless he’s gay.
Women who have an excessive need for attention - a woman who requires constant attention may cheat on her mate if she feels she isn’t getting enough attention from him. She will be easy prey for any man who showers with her the attention she feels she deserves.

Women who are materialistic
- a materialistic woman is likely to have an affair with a wealthy man because of the material things he can provide. She can easily be seduced with gifts of money, jewelry, designer clothes, lavish vacations, and other expensive things.
Women who are easily bored - a woman who is easily bored may cheat on her mate just to add some excitement to her life, or alleviate her boredom.
Women whose husbands or boyfriends have cheated on them – Some women who have been victims of infidelity may indulge in retaliatory cheating or revenge affairs. If you cheated on her, she may try to even the score by cheating on you.

Read more

http://ojoisaac..com/2013/10/sure-signs-she-will-cheat-on-you.html
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by lirusehn(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2013
Singin Shania Twain -from dis moment . Ok. Anoda word for babe plz?

2 Likes

Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by buoye1(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Very very very very true......I so much agree with it all the points OP av posted here.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by buoye1(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2013
Plain truth.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by ochePeter(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Its so true dat its scary. Hmmmm.no wonder!
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Vivly(f): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Humans are unpredictable! A girl with there characteristics you listed might still not cheat

3 Likes

Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Emaprince: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Attention seekers must definitely cheat
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by 190theclown: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2013
Baybe: undecidedundecided
undecided
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
undecided
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Dygeasy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Vivly: Humans are unpredictable! A girl with there characteristics you listed might still not cheat
Its No Rocket Science. Everything The OP Posted Above Are F+cking Correct.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by dowjones(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is true.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by drkay(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
U can't be wrong.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Vivly(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dygeasy: Its No Rocket Science. Everything The OP Posted Above Are F+cking Correct.
You can't fully use science to predict human behaviour.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Dygeasy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Vivly: You can't fully use science to predict human behaviour.
We Needn't Argue. Logically Those Things Are True.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Vivly(f): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ya. Logically in Utopia
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Arosa(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Let me add my own:
1) A woman that can't keep a job, always getting fired or lose interest in her job.
2) A woman that is always running away from her troubles, rather than finding solutions to them.
3) A woman that can never completes any projects she started, she give up cos she is bored easily.

This is also applicable to men.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by mart2k(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Vivly: Humans are unpredictable! A girl with there characteristics you listed might still not cheat
it wil b very hard for her not to cheat
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
These are all prone to cheat characteristics...
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by noblegrex: 1:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Vivly:
Humans are unpredictable! A girl with there characteristics you listed might still not cheat
pure lie,mayb not all if u said bt some r very very correct.no two ways bout it.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Na true o,ah get my own fiancee,rita my female friend also get her own fiance.But I and rita like ourselves die,sometimes I wish I had known her b4 my fiancee.
Re: Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You by Funminicrown: 3:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Vivly:
Let them knw dear, dt death is d only sure thing.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is The Best / Some girls are very funny people / The Funniest Pics On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.