Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117292 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by sleekch1c(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
The husband is as silly as his wife for posting these pictures on the internet. He lacks basic wisdom and in my opinion,they are both wicked,as bad as each other and therefore deserve each other! angry sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
No comment
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Olupery(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
this Story reminds me of DAUDA d Action Man in dos dayss. He can discharge his tank anywhere and @ anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by CharliParker: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
How can a married woman pregnant for that matter doing with a man, even the man is very selfish for doing that, can u agree with me that male dog can not mate with the female one when pregnant not to talk of a fool that called him self a man(human been)
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by stanley99a(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=emilyone]maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe
the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of
her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit
adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked[/quote]Hw sure are u if the husband is d one responsible for that pregnacy. Na d boyfriend get the belle jare. Na today yansh dey back
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ladyju(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oh my! Pregnant and still cheating but what did d husband gain by posting these pictures online. Immaturity!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Emilo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
emilyone: maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked

Would u not be surprised that at the end of investigating u discover that her husband was even better in bed with a better p.e.nis....At times people just want something else.....its nature or sth similar..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by gbanikiti(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Haaa!! Nkan be!! lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Lilimax(f): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
This act is ludicrously nauseating angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by crackhaus: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Buahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by heykims(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
posting these pics in social media also show gross immaturity on d part of d husband. this public mocking is uncalled for..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by bayulll01(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
emilyone: maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..

stop been foolish joor,all ur maybe is funny,cant imagine my wife my unborn baby haaaaaaa she must die
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by busterr(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why's the woman not naked?? Atleast half naked?? Since the husband caught them and snapped them in the act?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by gtrust: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Which kind of hotel dey use plastic chair and plastic table for nijja
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deebrain(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2013

Hehehehe.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by gbanikiti(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
CharliParker: How can a married woman pregnant for that matter doing with a man, even the man is very selfish for doing that, can u agree with me that male dog can not mate with the female one when pregnant not to talk of a fool that called him self a man(human been)
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by babaowo: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
This dude resemble chinedu obomosun.....lol
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Blaqsmith(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ask d woman and ask his husband.no smoke without fire ;DAsk d woman and ask his husband.no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by adora4u1: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na Landlord get dis belle o!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by jumzzy448: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is so shameful
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by dowjones(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
that woman is not pregnant. THATS THE STOMACH OF A HEALTHY NIGERIAN WOMAN.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Posting such pictures online only increased the problem
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by chefremy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=Khalessi]Where is the attraction the guy isn't even handsome, they both look pregnant and the "hotel" room looks so cheap I can perceive the stench ugh am so angry angry[/quote ugly guys are usually handsome down below.]
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 3ace(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Shameless man and woman.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pretty bad...but why go d extent of goin to da media,of what use n help is that gonna be? Not condoning such acts but kinda feel sorry for that woman n i hope she changes for good n survives this heartrendering episode capable of negatively affecting the unborn innocent baby that now smart niiigga of a hubby might not be sure is his....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Sammiejokes(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
I hate it when people start saying maybe his joystick is small, if she can't cope why she marry the man in the first place. a husband's big joystick does not equate loyalty in marriage. it possible the man gives her money more. The woman has done something embarrassing to womanhood, some people are giving her stupid excuses.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by omigreat: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
So shameful!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Slickest(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Omo mehn....I can't even stand the doctor telling me 2 knack my OWN pregnant wyf tokless anoda man's...sha, the big belle myt belong to the man in the hotel 4rm d start....he's just incubating his egg... Women women women....nawa ooo...nd na ena we go marry....God help us...all of em na d same tin, dat guy dat deflowered dem always linger....na 2 go marry lebanese....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by stanley99a(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sheykul Islam: Posting such pictures online only increased the problem

HW?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by foyeks2001(f): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bleeping someone's wife - commiting sin, now advanced to another stage of bleeping someone's wife wit belle..that's a curse...If I should say Things of the End Time has come...How many of you will believe me?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Zumarocket(f): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
and na for local hotel self, see the bed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.