Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117290 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 49cents(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2013
pro01:

That is the part that pisses me off the most. If you are so 'oh this' or 'orh that', why not remain single, or divorce the man immediately you observe/experience what you feel yiu cant live with(out)? ??

For the foooools that equate male 'flexing' with female unfaithfulness, do you also equate male wooing with/to female wooing? And male spending in relationships ( and in marriages) with female spending? Since "society" EXPECTS the man to pick the bills when he hangs out with a new date or old date, or with a sister or wife, or any other darn female? is it not also true that society is more forgiving of a man that philanders, than of a useless woman that cheats? Would anyone complain if EVERYTHING were truly 50/50?

Look, some things in life are beyond "intellectual" discussion. If it is generally EXPECTED that the man should be the financial fore-runner in wooing/dating/befriending/marriage and EVERYTHING else, then it is also EXPECTED that women should be more faithful to whatever man they end up with. Is that too much to ask? ? If you want to be "equal" with men in terms of the 'privileges" men enjoy, then you should also be equal to men in terms of responsibilities, duties, and most of all, FINANCIAL EXPECTATIONS! When last did a hot 21 year old girl bear the financial burdens (including hanging out and 'dating' expenses) of a 25 year old guy? We're in Nigeria, not Norway or Sweden!

I enjoyed reading through your post as it brought a number of elements that is overlooked but I can see you overlooked the fact that women 'win bread' too; some women don't need your money cos they make more money....stories abound where women single-handedly foot the marriage expenses; women contribute in the wooing process firstly by the way they carry themselves, they work harder in taking time to appear well, at other times by the green light they give subtly, even the stress they make us pass through is only a test to verify our intentions.....if u were a woman you would not just say yes to any guy who walked up to you and tell u they like you!

Point in focus: that a man is expected to woo the woman, pay the bride price, win the bread....that is his role by default just as it is for a woman to conceive, carry the baby to term, nurse him and worry their souls out about things only mothers alone knows!
Infidelity is as wrong for the man as it is for the women. FYI women are becoming like men in their se.xual behaviours they too are messing around like men without investing their emotions in the act!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by KKImoh: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Amelian: The husband is not giving it to her well, and deep enough... May his dick is too small or weak to damage her centre point well.....oh lord, I no fit laugh grin..... angry but seriously, why did she even allow unheard pleasure grin.... Ruin the trust in her home... Na wa
i dnt always feel dats an opinion, sm men pound their wives hard,but still u cant hold a cheating wife, this days women cheat more dan men
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by showby: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2013
lawanson44: See how ladies here are giving justification for what this who.re did..."Maybe the husband's diicckk is small"..."Maybe he's not good in bed"...Blah blah blah!!! I can never marry a Naija woman! Cheating is in their blood!! angry angry

Don't get it twisted. We still have more faithful Nigerian women than useless ones.

One of the biggest trick of the Devil is to make you feel there is something special to enjoy in adultery. At the end you are left in shame, regret and pains.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by skyscraperTM(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Did anybody noticed the woman's boooooooooooobs, chai, the thing ehn.................na wa o!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by skyscraperTM(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
They both look like people from the region where the sun rises!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Wahala90: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
tunsmann: [size=14pt]these two must be yoruba.[/size]

But must you say it? We all know.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by merisblaze: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Heliesha: The evil that women do.what kind of maniac is these a pregnant woman who cant control her libido.am sure the innocent child will know he/she is a bastard from the womb
are u sure that twas ur dad who father u?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lol if u look at the woman she get boo by sha o.lol
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by underscore: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
So pathetic! She's definitely leaving the house plus take care of that unborn child. look at the monkey she's even cheating with sef. Not to sure he can take care of himself let alone, her!!! http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/its-my-birthday-yayyyyy.html
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by puppy2k(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
THE WOMAN BOO.OOBS RIPE WELL WELL ....NO BE SMALL OO..
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by fender(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Shameful, despicable act. These ladies stay cheating and will be quick to join the crowd to say all men the same, I guess the guys will start saying that too.

Ladies in relationships or marriages that still have amorous and sexual affairs with other females are also in this CHEATING category.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by fender(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
And this is to the guys, if your woman sees nothing wrong with lesbianism, she's definitely one. Experience has taught me that.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by SenatorJames(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is serious.
What else can I even say than

End Time Things
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by guiddoti: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
All what you could see is bobo. End time children.
puppy2k: THE WOMAN BOO.OOBS RIPE WELL WELL ....NO BE SMALL OO..
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by guiddoti: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Are you sure? I can see tribal mark all over the face.
sкчscrαρεr™:
They both look like people from the region where the sun rises!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nikdam: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Vanneni: Everyone has the tendency to cheat in varrying degrees. It's just maturity, self control and the fear of God that keeps some people from cheating.
CharliParker: How can a married woman pregnant for that matter doing with a man, even the man is very selfish for doing that, can u agree with me that male dog can not mate with the female one when pregnant not to talk of a fool that called him self a man(human been)
my dear, calling some people animals is not even worth it because animals are more sensible than some human beings.
Just imagine these things even with pregnancy.
@ emilyone: i dont agree any of the reasons you menrioned should be a reason for this shameful and disgusting act. People just dont fear God
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by patytak: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
TinyToes: Pathetic woman - even when she's pregnant! Maybe her husband is not responsible for this pregnancy!

More pictures here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/photos-husband-catches-pregnant-wife.html
I THINK THE HUSBAND HAS NOT BEEN TAKING GD CARE OF HER
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by knowledge4(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
How can a man be so depraved and so perverted to be committing adultery with a pregnant woman who is not his wife?
How can a married woman who is pregnant be committing adultery in that state with another man who is not her husband? What a level of depravity and perversion she sunk into? Too disgusting to the ears! A 23 year old man in one of the East African countries impregnated his own mother, a 40 year old. The mother is 6 months pregnant for her own son and worse is that the two shameless beings vowed to get married at any cost. These are the signs of the end of the world that Jesus foretold in Matthew 24. Horrible things occur these days.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by sasifo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
One day for the thief, another day for the owner of the farm. That's what actually happened. You can see why we have so many bastards as Area Boys and all sort of street urchins
everywhere in Nigeria. Our govt should do something about our economy so that husband can be truly husband by meeting up responsibilities for the family. O Lord deliver us form financial oppressors fucking helpless pregnant women.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
ifyalways: Truly shameful. End time wife + end time husband = end time marriage angry angry

End time kpekus
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Jman06(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
49cents:

I enjoyed reading through your post as it brought a number of elements that is overlooked but I can see you overlooked the fact that women 'win bread' too; some women don't need your money cos they make more money....stories abound where women single-handedly foot the marriage expenses; women contribute in the wooing process firstly by the way they carry themselves, they work harder in taking time to appear well, at other times by the green light they give subtly, even the stress they make us pass through is only a test to verify our intentions.....if u were a woman you would not just say yes to any guy who walked up to you and tell u they like you!

Point in focus: that a man is expected to woo the woman, pay the bride price, win the bread....that is his role by default just as it is for a woman to conceive, carry the baby to term, nurse him and worry their souls out about things only mothers alone knows!
Infidelity is as wrong for the man as it is for the women. FYI women are becoming like men in their se.xual behaviours they too are messing around like men without investing their emotions in the act!
I wonder how many women from ur statistics that contributed to their marrital expenses or bore the sole responsibility of winning bread for the family like men do.The last time i checked even here on NL women still expected the man to carry all marrital expenses and provide for the family like our culture demands and our forefathers did,i have NO problem with that,my problem is that these same ladies refuse to put themselves in the same position that our 'foremothers' were,they refuse to accept the fact that men are polygamous by nature,also refuse to go back to the kitchen where our 'foremothers' belonged,the worst of all is that they now see child birth as a punishment on them by men,whereas our mothers found joy from it.Though i am not an advocate of adultery,my point is women should NEVER cheat in revenge until we get to a time when they have to go all out to woo and pay through their noses to marry the men and not vice versa as our culture demands.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Emaprince: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jman06: I wonder how many women from ur statistics that contributed to their marrital expenses or bore the sole responsibility of winning bread for the family like men do.The last time i checked even here on NL women still expected the man to carry all marrital expenses and provide for the family like our culture demands and our forefathers did,i have NO problem with that,my problem is that these same ladies refuse to put themselves in the same position that our 'foremothers' were,they refuse to accept the fact that men are polygamous by nature,also refuse to go back to the kitchen where our 'foremothers' belonged,the worst of all is that they now see child birth as a punishment on them by men,whereas our mothers found joy from it.Though i am not an advocate of adultery,my point is women should NEVER cheat in revenge until we get to a time when they have to go all out to woo and pay through their noses to marry the men and not vice versa as our culture demands.
i dont support polygamy but comparing the population of women to men..millions of women will remain single if all men decides to marry one wife.i think muslims are helping to reduce the number of unmarried women

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by crackhouse(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
I wonder the essence of this pictures when I can't see the woman's face.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
nbright: The wives refused to humiliate their husbands... They instead choose to fight their fellow woman that the husbands sleeps with.. Honestly this mentality of women need to stop...

P.S: It's not just a Nigerian thing... Remember Monica Lewinsky?, remember the house maid of Arnold Schwazzengger?, remember the David Beckham scandal?... I just don't know why they women are quick to forgive their cheating hubby while majority of the male rush to divorce their wife's when she cheats on them..

Maybe that mentality that the man is supposed to be the hunter is still dominant in our thoughts.. after hunting a food and devour it, the hunter goes in search of another

Preach! cool
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ema prince: i dont support polygamy but comparing the population of women to men..millions of women will remain single if all men decides to marry one wife.i think muslims are helping to reduce the number of unmarried women

Check some statistics. The proportion of males to females is higher. If at all, then it should be women who marry more than one husband.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Ogadtop(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
deols: what is this?!!!

what does the husband hope to gain by posting these pictures??

What they did is bad. What he did is bad as well.

what d man did is even worse.what does he stand to gain?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Check some statistics. The proportion of males to females is higher. If at all, then it should be women who marry more than one husband.
The death rate is different... I read somewhere on Nairaland where a poster analyzed a scenerio on the death rates between the male and female... War... Many men are killed than women. Hustling... Many men die also, some are armed robbers, some are in jail, some are priests grin .....
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
nbright: The death rate is different... I read somewhere on Nairaland where a poster analyzed a scenerio on the death rates between the male and female... War... Many men are killed than women. Hustling... Many men die also, some are armed robbers, some are in jail, some are priests grin .....

Nevertheless there are more men than women in Nigeria and around the world!

Don't want to derail but women go to prison too and you have surely heard of nuns + in some countries women die frequently during child birth. Whatever the case, statistics clearly show that there are more men than women but the difference is not big. I think there is a reason why the ratio is almost 1:1 wink
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by RAIDERMAN: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Damn it she ugly "smh"
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Jman06(m): 3:21am On Oct 27, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Nevertheless there are more men than women in Nigeria and around the world!

Don't want to derail but women go to prison too and you have surely heard of nuns + in some countries women die frequently during child birth. Whatever the case, statistics clearly show that there are more men than women but the difference is not big. I think there is a reason why the ratio is almost 1:1 wink
what is the source of ur statistics pls?because even biologically,the male Y chromosome is not as strong as the female X chromosome making it less likely to be available for fertilization and this is why more female babies are born in most maternities.So ur 'statistics' must have been cooked up by no other person than u!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.