Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike (2983 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Uti's Marriage, Nollywood Actress Sleeping With Oil Mogul & More Gossips [PICS] / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike by mymusicbasenews: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2013
I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood actress Chika Ike,Read More Here>>>>>>>
www.mymusicbaseenews..com

Re: I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike by kreamidiva(f): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2013
Never mind my dear. Shit happens.

Btw,i dreamt that you visited me and you were pregnant. Who give you that belle

P.S that dream was some days before i got down with malaria o. undecided
Re: I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2013
It happens.... No wonder, she's pampering herself nw, and traveling round the world.... Money good...whichever way, one sees it..... Money is good.
Re: I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
You don't need to click on the OP's blog. angry....Here is the story below.

Divorced Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, seems not to forget the woes of her marriage in a hurry, as she has come out with more scathing revelations against her ex-husband, Tony Eberiri. Chika who acted in several Nollywood movies including ‘Standing Alone,’ ‘My Prince,’ ‘My Princess,’ ‘Paradise’ and ‘Emotional Blackmail,’ exposed her pain via her Facebook posts: “Growing up as a girl, I was always known as the sweetest kid on the bloc. Before I got married, I have been through some relationships and for once, no man had ever laid a finger on me,
happened in my marriage, I didn’t understand it because I am not the type of woman a man beats but I guess there are no types. It just happens and no woman deserves it. I thought it was love or his way of expressing his emotions, but after every beating, he pleads, cries and says it won’t happen again; once again, I thought it was love and made excuses for him.
Over the years, when it kept happening consistently, I started looking for other definitions for it. I started losing my self-pride, self-esteem, self-worth, and most painfully, I lost my baby, (miscarriage). I almost lost my life in the process, and then I realized how serious and abnormal it really was.”

(1) (Reply)

SEXY PHOTOS: Gorgeous Women Strip Off For Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 / Ever had a taste of Koboko?.(Photo) / Meet:william James Sidis :the Smartest Man Ever Lived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.