Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband (13436 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by informa: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Not only is the cheating woman married but also pregnant!

I know some people would ask, what do women really want especially in this kind of situation whereby she is married and pregnant but then cheating on your spouse with another man - probably even married

More pictures after the jump

The woman in the picture was caught in a motel room by her husband after a tipoff who then stormed the motel with camera, took the pictures of the adulterers and posted them to social network network

Someone said that in this case,there is just no need for a DNA test to determine the father of her unborn baby.

Do you think the man went too far?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/married-woman-caught-cheating.html

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by timpaker(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2013
Comment: LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Allohrandy(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2013
some women are natural cheaters. A hoe will always be a hoe and you can never turn a hoe to a house wife.

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Annie2gud(f): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2013
Eeyah,the husband went too far nah.what the wife did is not good sha.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Annie2gud(f): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Trust her to blame The Devil.

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by timpaker(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2013
Annie2gud: Eeyah,the husband went too far nah.what the wife did is not good sha.

How else do you want the husband to react? give her a goodbye hug or engage in a threeso.me?
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Arosa(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2013
The devil is indeed wicked, poor woman. undecided
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Annie2gud(f): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2013
The Adam looks calm,.its the Eve that is crying.the man get mind sha
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Annie2gud(f): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2013
Easy on me@timpaler.i stil insist,the man shudnt have gone to this lenght.i know what the wife did is bad,but oga went too far.

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by sexymoma(f): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2013
Some men get mind sha... Bleeping a pregnant woman.
If she go do peke nko..

It even a curse to bleep someone's else wife wid pregnancy.
Hian
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by AbuMikey(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2013

What am I supposed to feel undecided

gringringringrin

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by simplyOJ(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Quite unfortunate. The husband should have spared her by not putting her face on the net. Really, the woman should be ashamed of herself sad The child in her will be crying by now. Haba! No wetin dey inside this sex self.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by timpaker(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Annie2gud: Easy on me@timpaler.i stil insist,the man shudnt have gone to this lenght.i know what the wife did is bad,but oga went too far.

No P. cool cool
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Tolexander: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: timpaker(m),
Seun(m), nihil(m), Annie2gud(f),
Abu Mikey(m), simplyOJ(m),
Benqozenero(m), awardey(m),
sexymoma(f) and 7 guest(s)
hmmm!

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Annie2gud(f): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2013
More viewers are stil coming oo@tolex
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Annie2gud(f): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Please who can identify this Man?
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by iterator25: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2013
see gbege
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by iterator25: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Annie2gud: Please who can identify this Man?
I think that's your daddy
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Annie2gud(f): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2013
Iterator,get lost.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by chukxie(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2013
What the lady did was despicable and abominable considering the fact that she's pregnant. Did her husband go too far by posting the photos of his wife and her lover online? In my opinion, yes! Would the lady had done the same thing if she were in the man's shoes? Poor lady!
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by MagicBishop: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nah wah ohh?

I know pregnant women in their first trimester are usually very Hot but the woman is a slut but the biggest loser and ass0le is the useless man.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by MagicBishop: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
see the cheap hotel room sef?

This woman is a slut
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na wa o! shocked
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by EvyE: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
its bad what the lady did and i can just imagine how the husband feels but now my question is what if it was the other way around and the husband was the one who was caught. how was the wife supposed to react and feel? and how was the husband going to react and feel?
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by oyinbogirl(f): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
How come when a man cheats there's never so much fuss?

2 Likes

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin

oyinbogirl: How come when a man cheats there's never so much fuss?
Because he doesn't wear his shame on his face as much as women do, so not as entertaining tongue
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by oyinbogirl(f): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Flytefalls: grin grin grin grin

Because he doesn't wear his shame on his face as much as women do, so not as entertaining tongue

lol. ^^^ grin

well he should cos cheating is bad no matter who does it !

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by 190theclown: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
she must the nigerian

a nigerian rachet at that undecided
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lol.God Devil don catch her. grin grin grin
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Djtm(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
IMO, The husband went too far. This is bad! someone you're married to! HE could have filed for a divorce or kept the pics for future reference but exposing the pics online?
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by IAMBREEZY: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Xplicit1(f): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
I BLAME NEPA. I sure say 'light' nor dey wen she dey kum for mkt, she kun enta hotel thinkin say na her compound she enter, enter hotel room thinkin say na her room, wen she reach room she c man 4 bed, thinkin say na her husband because light nor dey.

U kno say dem new park enta their haus, she neva dey use to d haus.

I nor blame her, Na Nepa I blame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.