Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo (4678 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / ‘Okoro in Los Angeles’: Ali Baba, Funke Akindele, Yaw On Set (Pics) / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by Flirtyfemi: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro is one of my favorite actresses and I just had to share this photo of hers that I recently found. Which of the ladies in the photo is Yvonne? http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/power-of-make-up-spot-yvonne-okoro-in.html

Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by homesteady(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2013
I don't get it! Is she the person in all 3 photos? shocked
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by Larrey(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2013
middle one,her beauty is still dere naw

2 Likes

Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
She's d middle person, however I think that's for a film cos she looks old and has no hair... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by demelza: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
The middle one. She was obviously frumpified for a movie.
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by mysticgal(f): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
maybe she is going to act a witch,a caught witch,,,,,i mean they are going to catch her in her witchical state anyway they would kill her as in burn her then ....i don't know again undecided

1 Like

Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lol @ witchical state...

Maybe she'll be flying over a church and her dress go catch fire... Or something like that.. undecided undecided grin
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
demelza: The middle one. She was obviously frumpified for a movie.

She wasn't. One of these bloggers obviously used an app to mess with their pics
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by mysticgal(f): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
tchidi: Lol @ witchical state...

Maybe she'll be flying over a church and her dress go catch fire... Or something like that.. undecided undecided grin

exactly grin
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
can't stop laughing at witchical state grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by kingsley939: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
The power of Android application. undecided
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by fr3do(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Austeenx: The power of Android application. undecided

on a tecno phone grin
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by Brimmie(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2013
OJUJU!!! shocked **covers-face**
Re: Power Of Make-up! Spot Yvonne Okoro In This Photo by sagytariusTM1: 1:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro is one of my favorite actresses and I just had to share this photo of hers that I recently found. Which of the ladies in the photo is Yvonne? http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/power-of-make-up-spot-yvonne-okoro-in.html
Weavon Okoro... A Ghanian?

(1) (Reply)

Nude, Unbelievable Awkward Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities / Davido's Baby Imade Calling Her Mum By Name "Sophia" As Mum Gets Angry(pics,vid) / Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.