Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? (39000 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2013
GOOD DAY TO BLACKBERRY USERS IN THE HOUSE.

As we all know,Blackberry messenger has officially been launched on android.Some blacberry users thinks this recent development is not fair on Blackberry users,hence their show of disapproval.

so i want to ask the Blacberry users in the house,have you gotten this message that is being sent to all BB users by Anti-Android activists;

Attention Blackberry Users: If u receive any BBM
request dat d pin starts wit 7, pls dnt accept. We
dnt care if you use an iPhone, Techno Phantom or
Samsung S4, if you want 2 ping, buy a Blackberry.
b4 u guys will turn bbm to 2go.

?

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2013
pics
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2013

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by VictorTobore(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2013
If e dey pain u too much,y not dash your bb out or beta still tk am rent#bad belle#

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2013
bro am not a BB user....actually i posted my android bbm pin...and got a lot of thumbs down from frnds

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2013

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by demelza: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Some Nigerians can be downright stu.pid. Look at the way they are behaving as if they invented BBM.
@Op, if those comments were made by your friends, I would advise you to dump them before they infect you with their arrant stu.pidity.
RIP BB, if you no agree, take a dive off Mount Kilimanjaro.

159 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2013

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
demelza: Some Nigerians can be downright stu.pid. Look at the way they are behaving as if they invented BBM.
@Op, if those comments were made by your friends, I would advise you to dump them before they infect you with their arrant stu.pidity.
RIP BB, if you no agree, take a dive off Mount Kilimanjaro.
i just wonder oo,they were arguing as if BB paid ... *smh*
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by adanny01(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Its like saying, we now have it (Samsung and iPhone) so RIM please dont release it for Tecno, HTC, LG, Infinix etc
Bloody selfishness!

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Remember when colour screen phones were the fad, polyphonic tones, camera phones, etc?
Some Nigerians and their mumu ego!! Now android phones have become inferior in their eyes.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Vivly(f): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
Most of those antagonists used their hard earned cash to purchase BB during its hay days , That explains their anger towards patient consumers who bought a cheaper iphone and still get to use BBM

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
You guys will just have to live with it

You guys do know android users are much more than bb users. We might kick you out of your own turf tongue

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
kaeyame: Remember when colour screen phones were the fad, polyphonic tones, camera phones, etc?
Some Nigerians and their mumu ego!! Now android phones have become inferior in their eyes.
do you even Mind some of our country people?

btw: Android is not inferior.

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Femistico(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Vivly: Most of those antagonists used their hard earned cash to purchase BB during its hay days , That explains their anger towards patient consumers who bought a cheaper iphone and still get to use BBM
nt even cheaper iphone, tecno of 13k self dey ping now
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
joeydozzy: What's with the anti-bbm rally by BlackBerry users?
One person don block me ooo
lol...just imagine! my contacts are mostly people i met on social networks,my frnds dont wanna accept me,not that i care though! *those ones on my contacts are my frnds,nd d ones pending are those i met on a social network.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Vivly: Most of those antagonists used their hard earned cash to purchase BB during its hay days , That explains their anger towards patient consumers who bought a cheaper iphone and still get to use BBM
i guess it does,but they should hv envisaged this development....technology is developing day by day! if you are buying any technological gadget for the sake of being the "AMONGS" Or because of a particular thing it does,you have to be contented with the fact that you used it first,bc it will surely become rampant nd much cheaper.

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by nnadingk1: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2013
naija n there wahala no wonder the country is not moving forward

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by sheylarhh(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2013
U dey mind dem... The least expensive tecno phone is more expensive dan some so called blackberry.... Curve 2 is sold for 8k, bold 2 for 13k, curve 3 for 12k tour for like 6k ... I jux dnt understand y dey are beefing we android users,,, i tire for dem o

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Osyxcel(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheylarhh: U dey mind dem... The least expensive tecno phone is more expensive dan some so called blackberry.... Curve 2 is sold for 8k, bold 2 for 13k, curve 3 for 12k tour for like 6k ... I jux dnt understand y dey are beefing we android users,,, i tire for dem o

'Cos BBM is the only thing keeping them relevant. Now, they have nothing to defend their BB again, save for BIS.

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by wheesin(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lwkmd o this issue makes me laugh...its a makesmelaughical room...add me if u really want to make BlackBerry users cry....7c931319

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
...hw many ppl dey use BB sef......BB is declining at a fast pace.

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Watch

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Seequadry(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
During a robbery in Lagos, Nigeria, the
bank robber shouted to everyone in the
bank:
"Don't move. The money belongs to the
State.
Your life belongs to you."
Everyone in the bank laid down quietly.
*This is called "Mind Changing Concept”
Changing the conventional way of
thinking.
When a lady lay on the table
provocatively, the robber shouted at her:
"Please be civilized!
This is a robbery and not a rape!" *This is
called "Being Professional” Focus only on
what you are trained to do!*
When the bank robbers returned home,
the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the
older robber (who has only completed Year
6 in primary school): "Big brother, let's
count how much we got." The older robber
rebutted and
said: "You are very stupid. There is so
much money it will take us a long time to
count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us
how much we robbed from the bank!"
*This is called "Experience.
”Nowadays, experience is more important
than paper qualifications!*
After the robbers had left, the bank
manager told the bank supervisor to call
the police
quickly. But the supervisor said to him:
"Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the
bank for
ourselves and add it to the $70 million
that we have previously embezzled from
the
bank”.
*This is called "Swimming with the tide.”
Converting an unfavorable situation to
your advantage!*
The supervisor says: "It will be good if
there is a robbery every month."
*This is called "Killing Boredom.” Personal
Happiness is more important than your
job*.
The next day, the TV news reported that
$100 million was taken from the bank.
The robbers
counted and counted and counted, but
they could only count $20 million.
The robbers were very angry and
complained: "We risked our lives and only
took $20 million.
The bank manager took $80 million with
a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is
better to be educated than to be a thief!"
*This is called "Knowledge is worth as
much as gold!*"
The bank manager was smiling and
happy because his losses in the share
market are now covered by this robbery.
*This is called "Seizing the opportunity.”
Daring to take risks!*
So who are the real robbers here?

190 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Gepheral: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
hahahahahahahaha.....
This is really hilarious

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by benkings(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
eyaaaaaaa! BB users i feel una pain ooooo,but y una carry dis bbm mata for head like afro Na una papa qet am ...
Last bullet: its with a heavy heart i announce d exit of BB whose sad event occured d day BBM was introduced on android n ios,RIP BB..we will surely not miss u! cry

btw. BBM rocks better on an android/ios device than on BB itself

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Olarewajub: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Very funny. Sorry @Op
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by nnocurruption: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
t
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by yomalex(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
yeye
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Shegman22(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Make tecno add tecno jaree, iPhone 2 iphone joorrh, b4 dem go spoil person battery come turn BBM 2 2go.. Mtscheeew!!!wink

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Go sleep jare ! angry
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by stephano100(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
research do die in motion,
RIP Blackberry.
#teamandy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone / 2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone