Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? (3000 Views)

What Caused Your Last Break Up? / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / What Was The Cause Of Your Last Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by slysinzu(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Guys, lets rub mind..What caused the last break up of your relationship??

Tell Us.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by youngprof2n(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
She is nt frequently calling me.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Lovechyld101(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2013
money slow to enter
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by crislyn(f): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2013
Distance.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by tammyboy1(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2013
4 mi,even if am datin beyounce,der must b 1 reason or d oda,i'l gt tayad of her,nd js sign awt,ah no knw weda na ma vilage pipu du mi dis tin
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by angelTI(f): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2013
Genotype ish
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by kuphid(f): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
angel TI: Genotype ish

Same
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Monicasque(f): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
i realised that there was no future

1 Like

Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by lameli(f): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
He loved my family name, and not me embarassed
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by sisqology(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
She wasn't gud in bed :-P
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by angelseddy(f): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
He was too jealous and went about spoiling me to people even my closest friends. He would nag, shout and was so obsessive. The moment he resorted to violence I ended it.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by MagicBishop: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
She was a well groomed slut before I met her and ended up sucking random c0rks when I wasn't looking when we dated.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP, how is that any of your business? undecided
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by iamteaser: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2013
One of those religious beetches that believes in no pre-marital sex. I had to call it off when I realised I won't be getting laid anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by rattlesnake(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2013
anything thats long breaks...
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by dmcdad: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2013
lameli: He loved my family name, and not me embarassed
Habatically! Laff wan tear my fitted shirt oooo
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by dmcdad: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop: She was a well groomed slut before I met her and ended up sucking random c0rks when I wasn't looking when we dated.

Choi! Na Ókpó you date so...
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by dmcdad: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2013
slysinzu: Guys, lets rub mind..What caused the last break up of your relationship??

Tell Us.

How about you tell us yours?
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2013
He was becoming broke...
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Dygeasy(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2013
Harbosede02: He was becoming broke...
Wtf! undecided

Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by 190: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
i got confused after sampling several punanies about embarassed

poor me embarassed
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Isaiah90(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
she wanted marriage but i wasn't ready

1 Like

Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by DEGREE2466(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
If you ask me na who i go ask
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Never had a break up in long while... But there is one I shall breakup with soon.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by MagicBishop: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
2s£xy:
Never had a break up in long while... But there is one I shall breakup with soon.

how many people do you date at the same time?
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Slowpois0n: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
she confessed infidelity.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by mayorall(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
She's an addicted liar that makes believe. You are here, quote me if I am lying.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by dmcdad: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
You dated a Nairalander? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
mayorall: She's an addicted liar that makes believe. You are here, quote me if I am lying.
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
gringringringrin
dmcdad:
Lol
Re: What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
That's why a girl can't break my heart.

#good guy gone bad cool
Magic Bishop:

how many people do you date at the same time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? / Ladies, Would You Accept Being Kissed Like This In Public ? / If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.