Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos (51474 Views)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
I am Kaykluz (tha Maniac), Rapper, Songwriter and Official Producer with Rapatainer Factory (label of the Ibadan latest Hype- Jibsai) based in Ibadan working out of the 2903 studios with one single and many more production credits to my name...
This is a thread where you can post your songs and I will download them and hand you my opinion. My opinions may not be the best or near perfect, sometimes I may be wrong; but I hope to get you that someone else opinion most of us often need.
And I also hope others can drop reviews on music posted on here...

Leggo!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by sopoundz(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hey! Nice thread. Majormclaw straight 4rm d oil state(PHC). Lemme b d 1st 2 comment. http://mp3twit.com/m3I *waitn* kai! 1st 2 comment, thank God o! Its 4 a reason... Please download n listen my song, sponsors or cool record label needed.. No b joke o! If you can help plz don't let the talent waste..... Thank you.. PM me if yu cn help a broda.. I know sum1 can

2 Likes

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 1:27am On Nov 15, 2013
Nowhere

The instrumental is on point and the hook is "off the hook" (pun intended). I like the flow in the first verse, although I would have loved switching it up in the second verse but this song is straight up d0pe. I think the autotune on the rap verses could be reduced but hey, autotuning is the new way to making a hit. The story line is straight forward, the lyrics I can relate too. This is how music should be made- straight up to my favorite playlist. Great job Sopoundz

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaEleko(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Nice one ojoawo. . . . This is not my song. I am not a musician but I am a huge music lover and I believe so much in this my home boy. His name is BJ-Mighty, Naija but based in China Beijing. He is really deep into this music thing, he produces himself and stuff. Whatever u review about his music, I'm sure he'll be glad to read ur opinion. Here are links to some of his songs that got picked up by Naija blogs

http://aceworldteam.com/22403/bjmighty-voice-body
http://www.9japride.com/bj-mighty-ori-mi-ft-barry-prod-bj-mighty-lets-kids/
http://www.gidilounge.com/music/introducing-bj-mighty-gra-gra-ft-lagbaja-prod-bj-mighty/

There are 5 tracks in the blog links. He produced 4 of them. Your honest detailed opinion is needed cos I bliv in this dude.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by sopoundz(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2013
ojoawo: Nowhere

The instrumental is on point and the hook is "off the hook" (pun intended). I like the flow in the first verse, although I would have loved switching it up in the second verse but this song is straight up d0pe. I think the autotune on the rap verses could be reduced but hey, autotuning is the new way to making a hit. The story line is straight forward, the lyrics I can relate too. This is how music should be made- straight up to my favorite playlist. Great job Sopoundz
thnks boss. I reali appreciate
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shake your Body - BJMighty
the three ninja killed each of their verses, all their delivery was just in context. I particularly loved the start of the third verse where the verse was started of "Baby mi show colour re, ka jo ma rocking"... The song has a kind of feel of highlife I like. The hook could have been a little better (maybe with a wizkid on that hook) but this song with a few tweaks could make a naija top ten, I tell you.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Let the kids down - BJMighty

Woah, woah woah.... WOW
I quote "...Eedris was like Jesus, Modenine wrote the Bible..."
He addressed the wack rappers/singers all around just THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE..
I love the hook, I love the delivery, I love the concept, and men! that saxophone on the instrumental is a killer, I just love it... This is rap...
I gotta hand a thumbs up to you on this. Great Job

2 Likes

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ori Mi - BJ Mighty

I have heard a lot of covers and use of samples! But just the use of an indigenous icon is something I love.
No need to stretch words or mince them, BJMighty killed this track hands down
"...the wise man is bout to drop knowledge, are you fools ready?..."
On a scale of 10... I rate this 8.5

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Voice - BJMighty
Just as I had guessed, the instrumental, the flow, the delivery, the hook are all damn real good. I like how he used the beat on this.
Buh I gotta admit, after getting high with all his previous tracks, the lyrics is a bit of a let down, I heard quite a little too much soft punches, and simple rhymes... I understand switching up the flow, buh really, I loved the lyrical prowress you displayed on the previous tracks, buh here the focus was too much on the rhymes.
I obviously know that you do a lot better than this from the ones I have heard... Great job still..

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gra Gra - BJMighty
I intentionally saved this to be played for last, as Lagbaja is one of my favorite artist of all time... And I have to let everybody know, I WAS NOT IN ANY WAY DISAPPOINTED... I am blown away...
Men, Record Labels should fcking Cop this nigga men, this track is my favourite of His and I tell you, I just wish there are more superlatives that I can use to describe this song because this shi*t is Smashing...
Lyrics, Flow, Creativity, Concept, Content, instrumental, and especially the sample... Are just damn too good... Big UPs BJMighty for making one of the favourite rap covers I have heard in a long time...

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaEleko(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
OMG ojoawo!! U have just confirmed and affirm my believe and trust in this cat. I have been following him since I met him years ago in a club in China. I bliv and trust him. What I find amazing about him is his ability to produce most of his own music and still kill it, trusting his own guts by being the producer and the rapper is a huge risk.

That lagbaja and barrister sampled songs are my favorites of his works. " Let the kids down" is a cover of Jcole's "let Nas down" and that track is straight potent.

He already has a mixtape out and I think these are singles off another mixtape he is working on.
He has other songs that got featured on Naija blogs, I'll find some more links and post or I'll just hit him to contribute to this thread. He was a very active member of this forum on this music section before. I'll hit him up on twitter now and send him this link so he can read your review.

You're a real hiphop/music head op. I like ur review.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Baba_Eleko: OMG ojoawo!! U have just confirmed and affirm my believe and trust in this cat. I have been following him since I met him years ago in a club in China. I bliv and trust him. What I find amazing about him is his ability to produce most of his own music and still kill it, trusting his own guts by being the producer and the rapper is a huge risk.

That lagbaja and barrister sampled songs are my favorites of his works. " Let the kids down" is a cover of Jcole's "let Nas down" and that track is straight potent.

He already has a mixtape out and I think these are singles off another mixtape he is working on.
He has other songs that got featured on Naija blogs, I'll find some more links and post or I'll just hit him to contribute to this thread. He was a very active member of this forum on this music section before. I'll hit him up on twitter now and send him this link so he can read your review.

You're a real hiphop/music head op. I like ur review.

Thanks for the nice comment.
BJMighty got real skills and mad potentials, a little more publicity and a fat record deal, he'll be smashing years to come.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2013
bjmighty: Yo! @ojoawo. . . . .its Mighty here, My boy brought my attention to this thread.
You made my ffuucckiinn day dawg. I enjoy and always welcome honest criticism of my works. No other way to improve. I really really do appreciate you taking the time and effort and I'm gonn keep the fire burning and do more. I'm base in Beijing, China and I've been dropping loads of material for a while now and glad to be favored by a few Naija blogs out there. Hopefully soon labels and other heads will notice the "sickness" in this cat. I am currently working on 2 mixtapes at d same time now. I have a bunch of unreleased songs. Also planning 2 videos for early nxt year hopefully that'll earn me a lil more recognition in Naija.

Years ago, I use to be a huge active member of this forum, the music section, with a host of other cats that aren't active here no more. We use to create threads like this review and criticize each other's works, fool around and shit and it was fun and it made us better. I doubt if it is still fun on here cos a thread like this back then would have reached page 10 by now.

Bro, again I really appreciate u big time. I'm a Dj and a producer too, you think we can work together on something? I'll wann keep in touch with a hiphop head like u bro. BB pin: 7C4BA913

Thanks so much, buh for real, you're damn really good.
If we work together, the pleasure will be on me... I'll hit you up on BBM... Bless
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by danpolo: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2013
This is the link to my favorite tracks from the forth coming album, "Wanna be Somebody".

Terrified heart : http://www.naijapals.com/music/Terrified_Heart_Dan_Polo-31901 and Babylon : http://www.naijapals.com/music/Babylon_Dan_Polo-31902. Please listen and give me your feedback, i really appreciate.

Please you can follow me on twitter @DanEKPOLO and on Facebook @Dan Polo for the latest news, uploads and tracks from the forth coming album "Wanna be Somebody". or still send your comment to my mail on danekpolo@yahoo.com
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Babylon - Dan Polo
The reggae beat is adorable, sexy and mind moving. I mean those kinda beat you will just lose yourself to. Great song delivery and that interlude is crazy and so on point. Only thing that could have been better is the post recording works, the voice definitely can be made to show the hardwork gone into this. A little extra effort on the engineer/mixer's part will make even lucky Dube envious. And its very easy on the ears, I like that.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Terrified Heart - Dan Polo

Despite the fact that the recording / mixing could be better, I maintain this song is surely a song for all. Listening to this song brought back memories of the easy listening style of The Lighthouse Family and the legendary BONEY M... I particularly love the chorus, don't know why but I love it. A better recording and mixing could make this a shock hit in Nigeria (cos of the mainstream type of music)... Keep doing what you believe, it'll take you places
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by aceproducer: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
DO YOU NEED A MODERN DAY STUDIO FOR YOUR MUSIC PRODUCTION @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE TODAY!!!!!!
THEN
THIS IS THE LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO GET YOUR QUALITY MUSIC PRODUCTION, RADIO JINGLES ,movie sound tracks , MIXING AND MASTERING OF ALL TYPES OF SONGS…or even just recording……..

+ HIP-HOP
+ AFRO-HIP-HOP
+NAIJA STYLE
+CLUB BANGER
+HOUSE
+TECHNO
+GARAGE
AND MANY MORE FOR JUST #15000 (NEGOTIABLE)
COME TO OLATEJU CLOSE,OFF FATAI IRAWO,Ajao estate lagos
CALL #ACEPRODUCER ON 07038095737,08176160884
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaGnoni: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4T8fE9sjaM

Rate This Naija Hiphop Dance Music Party Mix

- Mix was actually done on September 15, 2012

1.) Boogie Man - Rock Your Party / Konga ft. Olamide - E Wo Won
2.) Emmcee - Show Me The Party / Rugged Man ft. Dagrin - Emi Ni
3.) Deoba Authentic - Aye La Wa Je
4.) Material - Let's Celebrate
5.) Mekxo - Judi
6.) Dr Pat ft. Da GodFather - Oti Se Le
7.) Naija Boyz - Black and Yellow / Jhybo - No Be Say
8.) Jhybo - No Be Say / Davido - Dami Duro / Jhybo - No Be Say
9.) Mr. Flint ft. Edrino The Don - Bami Jo Baby / Onelyf - Eshamo
10.) Onelyf - Eshamo
11.) Tolu Playar Ft. Skailey - Kini Swagger / Tinie Tempah - Pass Out.

Hit like, if applicable
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Naija Mix - Baba Gnoni

Okay, here's the gist... ***panting heavily***
Abeg no mind me, na the skelewu I dey dance to that No be Say/ Dami Duro Mash up... Lol... I like those two songs...

The mix selection was okay, will surely get a party going anytime... Nice job
transitions surely sound good but could be better though.
But the quality of the vid and sound wasn't good enough and all the background noises and speech didn't sound good enough with the mix.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaGnoni: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
ojoawo:

Naija Mix - Baba Gnoni

Okay, here's the gist... ***panting heavily***

Abeg no mind me, na the skelewu I dey dance to that No be Say/ Dami Duro Mash up... grin ... I like those two songs...

The mix selection was okay, will surely get a party going anytime... Nice job

transitions surely sound good but could be better though.

But the quality of the vid and sound wasn't good enough

and all the background noises and speech didn't sound good enough with the mix.

@ojoawo

I am not worthy . . .

Thank you for taking time out to listen to the mix, for gracefully commenting and for the rounded critique.

That was my first and last mix to date (i.e. I hadn't had the chance to get back on the deck since that mix, which incidentally was done last year)

I walk by the decks etc always in the house and when my eyes glances it, I shake my head, and almost crying, think, when would I have the time to get my hands back on it . . .

Anyway, well, that was me messing about with deck's cues, trying this and that loop, exploring effects, dappling in all sorts and sundry etc etc

I put out the feelers to see what I can find out about what people think of the mixing and complication I did (i.e. I shared the mix - the visualization/audio mix on YouTube and as for downloading; audio only on Soundcloud)

In short, I was just checking if this, is worthwhile for me, at all, whether I should stick to the 9-5, and jettison mixing

True, it is work in progress, trust me, I am/was already working on making the visual and sound quality of the next mix better

So I'll drop another but better mix soon, and hope you wouldn't mind reviewing it similarly and just like you've done with this one

Thank you once more. Enough respect.

- Walking out backwards, bowed down and hat doffed

- BabaG Noni

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ ----
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2013
BabaGnoni, keep youir head up. For a first mix, it was good. Keep on doing what you do.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2013
abeg chk out dis my wizkid refix.....http://www.hulkshare.com/screenagerjoe/dj-falz-viruz-on-top-your-matter *waiting*

here is also my mix, i was just playing around. http://www.hulkshare.com/screenagerjoe/dj-falz-viruz-ASUU-mix

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
DJ Falz - On top your matter Refix

This is certain to be a party starter anytime. It definitely was a good remix and even DelB is certainly gonna be envious of what you did with the beat and tempo. Only con I could make up is that it sounded a bit monotonous, other than that - You did a fantastic job. 9/10

Haven't heard the ASUU mix yet
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
ojoawo: DJ Falz - On top your matter Refix

This is certain to be a party starter anytime. It definitely was a good remix and even DelB is certainly gonna be envious of what you did with the beat and tempo. Only con I could make up is that it sounded a bit monotonous, other than that - You did a fantastic job. 9/10

Haven't heard the ASUU mix yet
Thanks man. i appreciate.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by troubleshooter: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2013
hi bro, this is my friends song. wld like to hear ur reeview. i wl invite him unto this tread to read ur review.
@TunesAfrica: Recently on #TunesAfrica: MUSIC: Eccless - O tobi @tayoeccless http:///WD3QSRZyQE
thanx
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Odinaka00(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2013
Pls my brother hw do I put my songz on internet? I'm a music lover, I love rap, my nephew owns a studio, so sometimes I juz go in there and drop a freestyl. D last one I did was on bufday and people are loving it here despite d fact they don't understand d language cuz I did it in igbo....pls tell me hw I wil put ny song on net...thankz
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Eccless - O tobi

Nice song. I love when artists use the modern pop culture to praise the Lord. I am the studio engineer of my church and just this morning, I played it in church pre service and after service and couple of peeps came to request for it.
I just can't fault this. Perfecto!!!

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2013
Odinaka00: Pls my brother hw do I put my songz on internet? I'm a music lover, I love rap, my nephew owns a studio, so sometimes I juz go in there and drop a freestyl. D last one I did was on bufday and people are loving it here despite d fact they don't understand d language cuz I did it in igbo....pls tell me hw I wil put ny song on net...thankz

There are a lot of music hosting sites out there...
Example:

www.tindeck.com
www.kasimp3.com
Reverbnation.com
Soundcloud.com
Soundclick.com
4shared.com
Tunescoop.com
7161.com
Wikiupload.com
Supload.com

A lot of sites sef

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaEleko(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Yo! My nikka ojoawo, my boy Mighty drop a new Yung6ix diss regarding the "Naija King" issue. Oh my goshh I'm gonn post links from blogs and the lyrics. I'm go ping him to send me the lyrics. Shit is cuuuuraaaarzzzyyy. cool shocked
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Yo! My nikka ojoawo, my boy Mighty drop a new Yung6ix diss regarding the "Naija King" issue. Oh my goshh I'm gonn post links from blogs and the lyrics. I'm go ping him to send me the lyrics. Shit is cuuuuraaaarzzzyyy. cool shocked

Damn, can't wait. Make I holla at the boss sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Download Best Reggae Mix (classic Djkaysee) / Zinoleesky Ft. Lyta – Hold Me / Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.