Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos (51474 Views)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by sprind: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Are U Dropping Ur Hit Song / Video Or U Intend on Promoting Your Company Or
Brand With Us !!
Let's Promote That Dope song & Let's HYPE.
Ur Company / Brand on Enjoy9ja.com ||
Add Admin pin: 532DAED3
Twitter: @Sprin_D
Phone: +2347039513114
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ElymaxCray: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Mikuz so you haven't unbanned this account of mine. Yet you placed another ban on my real account.
Mukina2 he has started again.
I am not tiffany. I thought you were so good at trolling?
You kept on extending generational curses. So i figured, if i told you i'm her, you'd go mad.
Nd all these happed on fb.
Mukina2, pls tell this guy to stop banning my moniker anyhow.

Vickybash
sokrates

we were trolling eachother on fb yesternight.
After i told him that, he went mute for 30mins, then he came to deny how's he's been quoting her pix. Lol

Mukina2 abeg i have broken no NL RULE.
I told you he uses this mod status to get the better of we members.
He provokes a fight, when he's beating to it, he subdues his challenger with a ban.

Lagunna
elvisonjack
007bruce
laykorn
heywhizzy

don't mind mikus. Shey y'all see how he clicks that ban key anyhow?
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ElymaxCray: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
Laykorn
lagunna
007bruce
elvisonjack. Smh for you

the above was what transpired between me nd him.

Pls don't let him decieve you
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
ElymaxCray:
Laykorn
lagunna
007bruce
elvisonjack. Smh for you

the above was what transpired between me nd him.

Pls don't let him decieve you

But you admitted being tifanee on fb sad
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ElymaxCray: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Lagunna:

But you admitted being tifanee on fb sad
are you a learner?
We were trolling eachother. Anything goes when trolling.
While i was still being gentle telling him he's not d0pe, he went ahead with generational curses.
So, I figured his soul would be demented if i told him i was one of those new chics.
I have less than little time to be pulling stunts with ghost i.d.
Mikus should be fined for this.
He brought an fb problem here, nd started accusing nd tormenting that young lady.

Shey you see how he clicks that key anyhow?
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2015
ElymaxCray:

are you a learner?
We were trolling eachother. Anything goes when trolling.
While i was still being gentle telling him he's not d0pe, he went ahead with generational curses.
So, I figured his soul would be demented if i told him i was one of those new chics.
I have less than little time to be pulling stunts with ghost i.d.
Mikus should be fined for this.
He brought an fb problem here, nd started accusing nd tormenting that young lady.

Shey you see how he clicks that key anyhow?

That was a wrong move from you.
Now you got to prove that you are not tifanee.
As far as we are concerned, tifanee is fake and you admitted ownership of her account.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ElymaxCray: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Lagunna:

That was a wrong move from you.
Now you got to prove that you are not tifanee.
As far as we are concerned, tifanee is fake and you admitted ownership of her account.

i also think that moniker is fake.
I just didn't think mikus will go to this extent.
I thought he was man enough to troll.
Why should he bring an fb problem here.
You know i'm not tiffany, haba.
If you guys let him deceive nd get away with it. I sorry for una.
You know i could easily create another i.d, but i won't.

Ishilove pls come see to this. My moniker is being banned unjustly.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Heywhizzy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
ElymaxCray:
Mikuz so you haven't unbanned this account of mine. Yet you placed another ban on my real account.
You kept on extending generational curses. So i figured, if i told you i'm her, you'd go mad.

Vickybash
sokrates

After i told him that, he went mute for 30mins, then he came to deny how's he's been quoting her pix. Lol

He provokes a fight, when he's beating to it, he subdues his challenger with a ban.

Lagunna
elvisonjack
007bruce
laykorn
heywhizzy

boss..why the mention?
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ElymaxCray: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Heywhizzy:
boss..why the mention?
thought you too believed that crap that i'm tiffanee
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Heywhizzy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
ElymaxCray:

shey you see me comment or get involved..I don't wanna be interested cos I may be forced to believe lies..I mind my bizness here
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Heywhizzy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
ElymaxCray:

shey you see me comment or get involved..I don't wanna be interested cos I may be forced to believe lies..I mind my bizness here..besides,create new moniker nd come to rap battle section
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Heywhizzy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
ElymaxCray:

I believe you ain't tiffany but mikuz should also not be blamed
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ElymaxCray: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Heywhizzy:
I believe you ain't tiffany but mikuz should also not be blamed
he is the one guilty here... I said what i said outside NL. Why did he bring the trouble into nl?
Do you know how he was extending general curses to me?
All these were on FB... Why didn't i start quoting all what he said nd posting them here?
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Heywhizzy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
ElymaxCray:

he is the one guilty here... I said what i said outside NL. Why did he bring the trouble into nl?
Do you know how he was extending general curses to me?
All these were on FB... Why didn't i start quoting all what he said nd posting them here?
everything strange to me..I believe you but your statement about you being tiffany was uncalled for..u put both yourself nd her/him to trouble..I guess you've been unbanned right?..don't even argue or try to settle the matter,drop flows,diss,battle someone,maybe me (personals filled) nd move on bro grin..when you start trolling a mod,you're hundred percent certain to lose
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ElymaxCray: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Heywhizzy:
everything strange to me..I believe you but your statement about you being tiffany was uncalled for..u put both yourself nd her/him to trouble..I guess you've been unbanned right?..don't even argue or try to settle the matter,drop flows,diss,battle someone,maybe me (personals filled) nd move on bro grin..when you start trolling a mod,you're hundred percent certain to lose
pffft... We made him a mod... Even when his coogar had his @ss fired, i was the one who led the coup to restore him...
We're getting a second mod soon.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Sokrates(m): 5:47am On Feb 11, 2015
ElymaxCray:

Vickybash
sokrates

Lagunna
elvisonjack
007bruce
laykorn
heywhizzy

lols i knew you aint her
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by MusicFameWorld(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Visit www.musicfameworld.com for latest tracks
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by MusicFameWorld(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Download this latest track http://www.musicfameworld.com/JAN-FEB-2015/NewArtist/D%27Hanks-Born_Winna%28ft.%20Timi%20Kay,%20Fizzy,%20Onosz%29.html
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Danuvie(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Check out this song produced by @NOMADD_PROD Thanx [Fresh Talent] Freezy ft Timiethrill _ Jaymahn http:///vO74DiHzn4

Add me up on bbm 265665B3 whatsapp 07056311139. Thanx

MADD TUNEZ: FREEZY FT TIMIETHRILL - JAYMAHN http:///J0Qo0Z4pf7

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by jreyez(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by MusicFameWorld(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Music Alert!!! Upcoming Artist Ken Wissy"s Freestyle. Listen to this brand new song. www.musicfameworld.com

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by NPA2015SALES(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buy all kind of Andriod and smart phones at cheaper rate
Iphone 5s:45000
Iphone 5:35000
Iphone 4s:30000
Techno Phantom:20000
HP 630:40000
Blackberry Q10:25000
BlackberryQ5:18000
HTC:30000
Ipad 3:40000
Samsung galaxy s4:40000
Samsung galaxy s3:30000
Note we sell in bulk,interested persons should call 07063281124 for more information
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by noob03saibot(m): 5:24am On Feb 18, 2015
R
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by GogIsWithMe: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Are u a music artist? then this is a great opportunity for you to have your music video shot by a very creative director with just a token, AS LOW AS 400k, a classic video will be shot for u and Guaranteed exclusive playback on Soundcity and MTV base. All that as low as 400k? Yeah!
We have all equipments available and we are ready to shoot.
We have RED epic, RED mysterium, RED scarlet, BlackMagic Cinema Camera 2.5k and BlackMagic Production Camera 4k, Canon 5D mark II, Mark III, 60D, 7D.....all professional shooting lights, tracks and dollies, crane, smoke machine etc available for RENT too.
FOR ENQUIRIES, CONTACT: bbPIN 52F51405 whatsapp 08079864919
If we can think it, we can do it!!!
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Undilutedfact: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Howdy Kaykluz, here's the Link to my track #Gangariya:
http://alonetone.com/thrilllz/tracks
or
http://alonetone.com/thrilllz/tracks/thrillz-gangariya-medium-1.mp3
plz check it out and let me know what you...... #Peace
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by audiowala: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
http://www.audiowala.com is a music search engine where you can find your favourite song

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by stanclef(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
It’s time to set 2015 rolling in a ‘KozyGical‘ way with this wonderful track which he labelled ‘End of the Matter‘ [EOTM].
KozyG [Moses Onyedikachi Izuchukwu] delivers on this one like never before after which he surrendered it on the altar of birthday for his fans around the world. The Ebonyi State born singer who is blessed with vocal power as well as the ability to put down good words in lyrics.
‘End of the Matter‘ [EOTM] rings the bell on the great things yet to come from this wonderful singer who is determined to make it to the highest level of the industry. Kudos to legendarySomik who put down this wonderful instrumental.
Connect @KozyG @somikmusic @stancleftic33.”

YOU MUST LOVE THIS TRACK --- I STAKE MY BALLS

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/13263

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Pianistsegz200(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Piano lessons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGQXuCk2Gmk

Click like if u are blessed by the video. Lessons on Nigeria highlife just some tips and insight into the music genre
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Pianistsegz200(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by barackmojeed(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by barackmojeed(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Download Best Reggae Mix (classic Djkaysee) / Zinoleesky Ft. Lyta – Hold Me / Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.