Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Do Guys Go Through Pms? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Guys Go Through Pms? (703 Views)

Why Do Guys Wake-up With An Erection? / Why Do Guys Go Bald / Why Do Guys Go Bald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Go Through Pms? by 2legit2qwt: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
By pms i'm referring to mood swings and all that emotional cycle. I have moments when i give little things more attention and times when i just don't give a care. I've always had it but i'm starting to notice this emotional fluctuation more and it's pretty to be close to being consistent. I'm taking notes on the calendar to see if it reoccurs around the same time.

So doctors in the house, do guys have testosterone highs and lows every month resulting in waves of emotional rollercoaster?
Re: Do Guys Go Through Pms? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hell yes! grin

This one dude used to spazz out on me all of the time lol!
It was cute (mostly) but disturbing at the same time.

It usually occured at specific time of each day lmao.
Re: Do Guys Go Through Pms? by 2legit2qwt: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
*Kails*:
Hell yes! grin

This one dude used to spazz out on me all of the time lol!
It was cute (mostly) but disturbing at the same time.

It usually occured at specific time of each day lmao.

That's an emphatic yes. Are you a dude? undecided

Oh and i'm marking my calendar going forward, need to figure out this oddity embarassed
Re: Do Guys Go Through Pms? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
2legit2qwt:

That's an emphatic yes. Are you a dude? undecided

Oh and i'm marking my calendar going forward, need to figure out this oddity embarassed

No I'm not a dude but trust me some of you guys do suffer from 'PMS' or something like it.
Besides that guy, I've a brother like that and a few guy friends.

Dealing with them is literally like dealing with a women (though LESS stressful tongue).
The mood swings, tantrums, wanting to be alone, then being upset when you leave them alone grin, loving you-liking you-hating you, loving you again lol.

The difference between male "PMS" and that of a woman is after a while it becomes much more predictable...we women sometimes can be a little "off" during our "moments".

Anyway, it could be hormones I dunno. But I will do some research on it for sure.
Re: Do Guys Go Through Pms? by Subom1(f): 5:34am On Oct 26, 2013
Ba wo ni? Its been a while. I agree with Kails, a lot of men have their moments too like my dad and bro sometimes can be something else. It"ll be interesting to find out about your outcome, maybe you are on to something lol.
Re: Do Guys Go Through Pms? by 2legit2qwt: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
*Kails*:

No I'm not a dude but trust me some of you guys do suffer from 'PMS' or something like it.
Besides that guy, I've a brother like that and a few guy friends.

Dealing with them is literally like dealing with a women (though LESS stressful tongue).
The mood swings, tantrums, wanting to be alone, then being upset when you leave them alone grin, loving you-liking you-hating you, loving you again lol.

The difference between male "PMS" and that of a woman is after a while it becomes much more predictable...we women sometimes can be a little "off" during our "moments".
Anyway, it could be hormones I dunno. But I will do some research on it for sure.
This kinda describes me almost to a T grin grin Good thing is i'm beginning to be more aware of it so first step cheesy
You sound really sweet, let me know the result of your findings wink
Subom1: Ba wo ni? Its been a while. I agree with Kails, a lot of men have their moments too like my dad and bro sometimes can be something else. It"ll be interesting to find out about your outcome, maybe you are on to something lol.

Subomi? How've you been? You deleted your old account already or got banned? grin

I may be up to something but definitely not the obvious part of it lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Do Guys Go Through Pms? by tpiadotcom: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier – Oxford University Study / 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Life Span / Nurses Vs Doctors. Ghen Ghen!!! The War Deepens. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.