Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14178 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Subom1(f): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lmao at American women are destroyed because of equal rights movement. grin

They were so much better inferior and classless huh? lipsrsealed
These men are so obsessed with Feminism its quite disturbing. It aint that big of an issue and I do not understand why they are killing themselves over it. Feminism is here to stay so they better get used to it and get over their inferority complex

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: lwkmd,that is arrant nonsense.i dont know where you got that thrash from anyway cheesy
na fact be that grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Subom1: These men are so obsessed with Feminism its quite disturbing. It aint that big of an issue and I do not understand why they are killing themselves over it. Feminism is here to stay so they better get used to it and get over their inferority complex
Feminism is a hate group.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Subom1(f): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: Feminism is a hate group.
small mind thinking. Google it to see what the feminism actually is about

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Subom1: These men are so obsessed with Feminism its quite disturbing. It aint that big of an issue and I do not understand why they are killing themselves over it. Feminism is here to stay so they better get used to it and get over their inferority complex
exactly
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Subom1: small mind thinking. Google it to see what the feminism actually is about
he is too mentally lazy to do that

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: na fact be that grin
in your sitting room
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by flexshop(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Funny bunch.Feminists spread false manifesto to hide their true agenda. Google Nazi ideologies and that of the KKK. Yall would see that their own manifestos were also tailored to suit their targeted audience. Let's all isolate feminism from sane ideologies. Just like if I start a theory on the usefulness of communism, you people should stop sulking up to what the western media feeds you people.that's a form of neo-colonialism. Learn from russia and china, protect your identity.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
dasparrow:

This is the biggest crap I have read in a long while. So, if American males are in jail because they were raised by single mothers, then what about the Nigerian-bred males in Nigeria who were raised by father and mother and who grow up to become cultists, r8pists, 419 scammers, ritualists, drug peddlers in foreign countries around the world and kidnappers? Secondly, as a black man, why are you calling black children a racial slur like 'nigglet'? Are you out of your darn mind? I guess you are trying to come across as American but you have failed woefully at your sick attempt to pull down your own race. Thirdly, you don't have to worry that your daughters will turn feminist - whatever that means - because God has already seen that you will make a terrible father so God will not even give you female children and the male child you MIGHT manage to have will grow up and use you for ritual in exchange for sudden wealth.

Lastly, when it comes to core family values, most Nigerians have none. This is why many Nigerians glorify paedophilia, gang r8pe and the likes in Nigerian society. This is also why many Nigerians have a culture of oppression where you oppress your women, cheat on them, infect them with STDs, violate them, dump them if they cannot birth you male children and the likes. But God does not like ugly and this is why Nigeria has refused to progress even with all the natural resources the country has been blessed with. Nigeria is a country filed with wicked people who have a wicked culture and that is why the average Nigerian always keeps roaming from country to country like cattle herders begging for visa and permanent residence from more advanced nations.

I think you were way too angry to think about what you typed.

Nigerian kids who grow up to be criminals of all kinds do not necessarily do so in spite of having both parents. They do so because of bad parenting which has a lot to do with confused parental roles which is the very point that the argument against unqualified feminism makes.

Who are the "most Nigerians" that do not have core family values? What study brought that to light? To what does it attribute the dearth of those values? Where do you get your information on Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Subom1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Nigerian kids who grow up to be criminals of all kinds do not necessarily do so in spite of having both parents. They do so because of bad parenting which has a lot to do with confused parental roles which is the very point that the argument against unqualified feminism makes.

Who are the "most Nigerians" that do not have core family values? What study brought that to life? To what does it attribute the dearth of those values? Where do you get your information on Nigeria?
sir you are thinking from ur anus. Confused parental roles has to do with bad parenting. Dude whatever you are smoking is really working. Utte® bollocks am sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
dasparrow:

Nigeria does not need feminism to be destroyed. In case you haven't noticed, Nigeria is already destroyed by your greedy leaders who spend 255 million naira buying vehicles while you the citizens are living in perpetual darkness in 2013 and inhaling generator fumes that cloud your sense of reasoning. That piece was obviously written by a demented Nigerian chauvinist so the article must be taken with a grain of salt. Your white mates in the western world are inventing things that will add value to mankind and you are here perusing the internet looking for ways to pull down the female gender. Typical black African man. Only good when it comes to lust and sex and overpopulating the world with people who will most likely grow up in poverty and put a strain on the world's resources. Go and get a job and do something constructive with your life and stop telling others how to live their lives.

Seriously, where are you getting your facts? Perpetual darkness? Honestly, I don't even know where to start in this array of angry and very questionable sentiments you tabled up there. How is it obvious that the article was written by a chauvinistic Nigerian? Why do you insist that the op's purpose is to pull down the female gender? Is protecting underage females from sexual exploitation the same as pulling down the female gender? And why are you better positioned to tell the op how to live his life than he is to tell others how to live their lives?

You know what? Just make a small effort and attempt to critique the articles point by point and let us see what their authors were so violently wrong about and how they're "pulling down the female gender", why don't yiu?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Subom1(f): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Dasparrow your comments are always on point. Nothing do yoù!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Subom1: sir you are thinking from ur anus. Confused parental roles has to do with bad parenting. Dude whatever you are smoking is really working. Utte® bollocks am sorry to say.

I'm not even sure what you meant to say here. Did you quote that part about confused parental roles to make a point? If you did, I don't see the point, what is it?

I get your being sorry though grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: you are blabbing mr man.is it anyones fault that you cannot handle successful women that many of you resort to marrying men like yourselves.afterall the number of gay relationships is slowly and steadily arising.believe whatever you want to believe,but this world is full of options.if you cant stand the heat,get out of the kitchen

if you cannot find any marriageable woman IN YOUR STANDARDS. You can as well find a 3rd leg carrier and if my post is paining you can go and lie on agege railway and wait for any available train to do justice to your body cheesy

"Cannot handle successful women"? I think not. I think it's more that "successful women" can't handle men.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Subom1: small mind thinking. Google it to see what the feminism actually is about
Lol, this is what I found in google from feminist warLords in their speech

“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class- hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor shocked

•.“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas
shocked

“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin shocked

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French shocked

“Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer. shocked

Source

Omoh see speech!! shocked

I pity those women that believe in this fanatics feminist warLords thinking they are fighting for silly woman right, they are really brainwashing women seriously.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: in your sitting room
feminism is a hate group nothing can change that.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Who are the "most Nigerians" that do not have core family values? What study brought that to light? To what does it attribute the dearth of those values? Where do you get your information on Nigeria?
Lol, you minding that dasparrow dude...he has been PUSSIFIED grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Subom1: Dasparrow your comments are always on point. Nothing do yoù!
i am telling you!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by flexshop(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: Lol, this is what I found in google from feminist warLords in their speech

“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class- hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor shocked

•.“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas
shocked

“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin shocked

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French shocked

“Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer. shocked

Source

Omoh see speech!! shocked

I pity those women that believe in this fanatics feminist warLords thinking they are fighting for silly woman right, they are really brainwashing women seriously.

you know our people love to copy and they even copy things they don't know the meaning.
Some of our women are beating their chest shouting feministe don't know they are subscribing to a male hate group (I call them the KKK proteges)

I laugh in swahili

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Subom1: sir you are thinking from ur anus. Confused parental roles has to do with bad parenting. Dude whatever you are smoking is really working. Utte® bollocks am sorry to say.
you can say that again.

Heavy nonsense of the highest order,you can imagine,jeez.some dudes need a mental RE-ORIENTATION.CHAUVENISM HAS EATEN TOO DEPP INTO THEIR HARDENED SKULL
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
flexshop:

you know our people love to copy and they even copy things they don't know the meaning.
Some of our women are beating their chest shouting feministe don't know they are subscribing to a male hate group (I call them the KKK proteges)

I laugh in swahili

for your bloody information THEY ARE ALL RIGHT.

However,some categories of men need to be treated like that.the animalistic ones in particular.

I agree with them 100 percent

meanwhile the last time i checked everyone has the right to believe what he so chooses to believe.thank you smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: Lol, you minding that dasparrow dude...he has been PUSSIFIED grin
the pussified the better :/

as long as he is happy being that,you can go and hug a transformer,thank you smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: feminism is a hate group nothing can change that.
feminism IS NOT A HATE GROUP,IT IS MORE OF HATING WHAT SOME MALES DO AND GETTING DOSES OF RAW HATRED IN RETURN,SIMPLE!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by LajaLaba: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Slowpoke women....Feminist

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

"Cannot handle successful women"? I think not. I think it's more that "successful women" can't handle men.
i thought its the men that marry women and not the other way round.how can women be handling men.face it or admit it,many of you feel very insecure around successful women.deny it all you can,evidence has proven that
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
I don't really knw what this feminism is all about...

But i don't subscribe to any ideology, reason or status quo that keep women at an unequal scale with men...not entirely though.

#but why are the men more pained than women in this particular thread

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by flexshop(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: for your bloody information THEY ARE ALL RIGHT.

However,some categories of men need to be treated like that.the animalistic ones in particular.

I agree with them 100 percent

meanwhile the last time i checked everyone has the right to believe what he so chooses to believe.thank you smiley

Sure. Its good to stand firm in what you believe.but believe in the right stuff. Because some men are beasts doesn't qualify feminists to hate a whole gender.
My oldman is a nice man, I believe yours is too.

I'm all for individual development across all gender. But feminist ideologies is what I don't subscribe to.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
flexshop:

I laugh in swahili

it a pity they(women) ignorantly don't know the origin of feminism and their aim.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: the pussified the better :/

as long as he is happy being that,you can go and hug a transformer,thank you smiley
Lol he's now your dog grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
princesa: I don't really knw what this feminism is all about...

But i don't subscribe to any ideology, reason or status quo that keep women at an unequal scale with men...not entirely though.

#but why are the men more pained than women in this particular thread
because women are now brainwashed with this feminism ideology.

And men are not pained the article the op even posted was written by a woman.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: Lol he's now your dog grin
he is not a dog,he is an epitome of a real man,the rest of anti feminist males are all swines
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: feminism IS NOT A HATE GROUP,IT IS MORE OF HATING WHAT SOME MALES DO AND GETTING DOSES OF RAW HATRED IN RETURN,SIMPLE!
Feminism is a hate group.

Why do feminist believe women should be like men?

Is like forcing a moon to be like sun undecided

#CheatingOnNature #MockingNature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.