Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14170 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz:
because women are now brainwashed with this feminism ideology.

And men are not pained the article the op even posted was written by a woman.
written by a woman, yes.

But all i see are mostly men tearing themselves up...

Or Does the independent notion of a woman strike sensitive cords in men? #justAsking grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: i thought its the men that marry women and not the other way round.how can women be handling men.face it or admit it,many of you feel very insecure around successful women.deny it all you can,evidence has proven that
Lol. If a man marries a "successful woman", would she still not have to deal with him? Oh, I forgot, "feminism" has conditioned you girls to think that relationship is a one-way road. I tell you, lady, we love women who are able and resourceful, but you "feminists" have forgotten how to be women. Perhaps if it were written in pamphlets and taught in overseas conferences, y'all would remember. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: he is not a dog,he is an epitome of a real man,the rest of anti feminist males are all swines
you see, am not lying, feminism is a hate group.

He has been pussified, he's now your dog.

**smh**
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: he is not a dog,he is an epitome of a real man,the rest of anti feminist males are all swines

KUL-YIE!!! wink
Anti-feminists are so entitled to their opinions, too. Or don't you think?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Lol. If a man marries a "successful woman", would she still not have to deal with him? Oh, I forgot, "feminism" has conditioned you girls to think that relationship is a one-way road. I tell you, lady, we love women who are able and resourceful, but you "feminists" have forgotten how to be women. Perhaps if it were written in pamphlets and taught in overseas conferences, y'all would remember. smiley
thats because some of you reason like pigs

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
princesa:
written by a woman, yes.

But all i see are mostly men tearing themselves up...

Or Does the independent notion of a woman strike sensitive cords in men? #justAsking grin
undecided who's against independent women, what am against about feminism is brainwashing women to hate men.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: you can say that again.

Heavy nonsense of the highest order,you can imagine,jeez.some dudes need a mental RE-ORIENTATION.CHAUVENISM HAS EATEN TOO DEPP INTO THEIR HARDENED SKULL

I'm yet to see how anything I said is nonsense beside the fact that you say it is smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
OlowoTee:

KUL-YIE!!! wink
Anti-feminists are so entitled to their opinions, too. Or don't you think?
ok darling,you are right wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: thats because some of you reason like pigs

Some of us reason like pigs and that's why you all decided to trash your womanhood? And they say it's girls run the world. grin

Seriously though, yes, some men abused patriarchy but are some women abusing feminism now or not?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
This is what am talking about...

“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class- hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor shocked

•.“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas
shocked

“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin shocked

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French shocked

“Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer. shocked

Source

Fanatics feminist warLords as if they don't have fathers and brothers.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: you see, am not lying, feminism is a hate group.

He has been pussified, he's now your dog.

**smh**
he is not a dog but even if you think he is,some dogs are better than some men.i will rather take in a homeless dog and buy food for it than a homeless man because dogs are better than some men.dogs are loyal,faithful,caring and very honest WHICH SOME MEN ARE BEREFT OF
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Some of us reason like pigs and that's why you all decided to trash your womanhood? And they say it's girls run the world. grin
hahahahahaha!!! grin I said it somewhere why are some women rejecting their womanhood grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: he is not a dog but even if you think he is,some dogs are better than some men. i will rather take in a homeless dog and buy food for it than a homeless man because dogs are better than some men .dogs are loyal,faithful,caring and very honest WHICH SOME MEN ARE BEREFT OF
You see am not lying @bold grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Seriously though, yes, some men abused patriarchy but are some women abusing feminism now or not?
lol,funny dude.why will i decide to thrash my womanhood. Its not possible but even if i decide to thrash my womanhood,that means i am commercializing it and the money i will get from it,you would not get from working legitimately and earning a monthly salary in 5o years cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

This feminist is a shame to womanity angry
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
@dasparrow is a real man? Perhaps potentially. He did so little actual thinking before he posted that I assumed that he was a hurting female. If that's what you call a real man, it's apparent you don't know what men are at all.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: You see am not lying @bold grin
tintingz please STOP MISCONSTRUING MY POSTS TO MAKE IT SEEM I AM A MALE HATER.YOU CANNOT SINGLE OUT A CERTAIN LINE THERE AND DRAW YOUR CONCLUSION WITHOUT REFERING TO THE REST
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:
@dasparrow is a real man? Perhaps potentially. He did so little actual thinking before he posted that I assumed that he was a hurting female. If that's what you like, it's apparent you don't know what men are at all.
whatever!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz:
undecided who's against independent women, what am against about feminism is brainwashing women to hate men.

guess we are clear on that thensmiley

but, in my opinion though, i think these women who have strong aversion for men, built up these emotions from their previous experience with men (father, brother, cousin, husbands, boyfriend, professors, colleagues...)

Because there's no smoke without fire you know.

You shouldn't so judge them, even if they have found the feminism umbrella to channel their grievances.

I for example, was almost towing that line, till i healed, forgave and forgot. Even though it has made me tougher on the male folks, i still don't hate men.

So, You just have to get just a little bit closer to understandsmiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by flexshop(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
some people are calling men swines and pigs,wow.........seething with hate is not good for the health.
Who did this to the poster? That man is a heartless Son of a bi*ch. Please I apologise on behalf of men worldwide. Please forgive us.

You can choose either tintingz or ihedinobi, I will drag them personally to you as an atonement offering
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
flexshop: some people are calling men swines and pigs,wow.........seething with hate is not good for the health.
Who did this to the poster? That man is a heartless Son of a bi*ch. Please I apologise on behalf of men worldwide. Please forgive us.

You can choose either tintingz or ihedinobi, I will drag them personally to you as an atonement offering
grin grin grin grin grin grin
gringringrin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz:“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

isnt that why they marry in the forst place,afterall marital rape is not news,including raping wives in front of the kids.

Duhhhhh.what else are they
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz:“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
This was written by a woman---

"This is sickening. Women aren't equal to men - depending on what subject you're talking about. Are there strong women? Yes. Are there women with character and guts and the burning will to win? Absolutely, though fewer every day. But you cannot deny facts and science. It is blind and arrogant, among other things, for a woman to presume she is just as physically strong as a man, or just as tough. It's really embarrassing. Of course there are some women who are tougher than some men, but those are the rare exception, not the rule. But feminists (not necessarily women in general) just don't have the guts to face the truth."
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
princesa:

but, in my opinion though, i think these women who have strong aversion for men, built up these emotions from their previous experience with men (father, brother, cousin, husbands, boyfriend, professors, colleagues...)

You shouldn't so judge them, even if they have found the feminism umbrella to channel their grievances.

I for example, was almost towing that line, till i healed, forgave and forgot. Even though it has made me tougher on the male folks, i still don't hate men.

Wow! No wonder we were bonding so well on that thread then. Just like me then. I done had cause to wanna do you girls one better too but I healed, forgave and forgot too grin

Maybe we should hook up after all.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: isnt that why they marry in the forst place,afterall marital rape is not news,including raping wives in front of the kids.

Duhhhhh.what else are they
"All men are rapist" do you skip that part?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
tintingz: "All men are rapist" do you skip that part?
many,not all
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: tintingz please STOP MISCONSTRUING MY POSTS TO MAKE IT SEEM I AM A MALE HATER.YOU CANNOT SINGLE OUT A CERTAIN LINE THERE AND DRAW YOUR CONCLUSION WITHOUT REFERING TO THE REST
Go through all your post again and read what you posted.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: many,not all
she said "all men" and what's wrong using "some men"?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2013
princesa:

Wow! No wonder we were bonding so well on that thread then. Just like me then. I done had cause to wanna do you girls one better too but I healed, forgave and forgot too grin

Maybe we should hook up after all.

Yeah, it's true that some of the feminists were hurt in the past. The same with some guys who become players. Some other feminists are in it just because. Just like some guys are players just because it's fun to mess women up.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by LajaLaba: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2013
kulyie: many,not all

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 28, 2013
feminists - a hate group for insecure women who have body image issues. Has anyone noticed that the staunchest feminists are those whose bodies remind you of that of an adolescent boy? I'm yet to see a truly beautiful woman, with all the right curves, sit around bleating about feminism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.