Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... (3062 Views)

20 Unbelievable Facts / VIDEO: UNBELIEVABLE! A Rape Club In Japan? / Unbelievable Picture Of Sand After Being Hit By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
...and cheetahs can accelerate from 0 to 60 MPH faster than a Ferrari.
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
...and this is the man who bought this lion as a cub in the 60’s and then when it got too big he let it into the wild. 10 years later it was the alpha male in a nature reserve in Africa and it was really violent. The guy went to see it and it walked up to him and gave him a hug.
His name's kevin richardson.
Chi ne ke meeeeeeeeee... I for pea for boxer if it were me... grin

Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by tIce(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jodekss: ...and eating chocolate while studying will help the brain retain new information more easily, and has been directly linked to higher test scores.
don't tel me u're using diz medium 2 advertise 4 doze niqqaz
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by tIce(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jodekss: ...and there was a TV show in Germany where 12 contestants donated their sperm and viewers watched to see who's would reach the egg first. The winner won a Porsche.
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by tIce(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jodekss: ...and there was a TV show in Germany where 12 contestants donated their sperm and viewers watched to see who's would reach the egg first. The winner won a Porsche.
what does dat means ''porsche''
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by tIce(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jodekss: ...and a bikini is an outfit where 90% of a woman's body is exposed.
The amazing fact is that men are so decent, they only look at the 10% that isn't!
Da day my gfwend put am on, da day imma fire her... grin
probably in mars, bt nat on diz damn earth
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by tIce(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jodekss: ...and kids who play video games tend to have better hand-eye coordination, a better memory, and better problem solving skills.
wow.....
So y d heck waz mam restrictn me 4rm duin so...bak in doze days
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2013
T.ice:
don't tel me u're using diz medium 2 advertise 4 doze niqqaz
lol, never grin
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2013
T.ice:
wow.....
So y d heck waz mam restrictn me 4rm duin so...bak in doze days
same here o, na lyk taboo bak den... grin
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2013
T.ice:
probably in mars, bt nat on diz damn earth
lol...
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2013
T.ice:
i tink wine, a popular but cost wine, just lyk champagne.
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2013
...and couples who hold hands more frequently, argue less, live happier, more trusting of one another and live longer. hmmmmn...
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2013
[b]...and sleeping next to someone you love makes you fall asleep faster, reduces depression, and helps you live longer.[/b]hmmmmmmn... grin
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2013
T.ice:
a type of car.

1 Like

Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
No wonder, it takes a drunk to pen a song such as Gangnam style.

Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2013
[size=17]Adam Rainer is the only person in recorded history ever to have been both a dwarf and a giant. At age 18 he measured 4 feet 8.3 inches. When he died at age 50 he measured 7 feet 8 inches.[/size]
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Any friendship that exceeds the 7 year mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2013
Stethoscopes were invented because doctors found it embarrassing to put their ears against women's chests.
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jodekss: [size=17]Adam Rainer is the only person in recorded history ever to have been both a dwarf and a giant. At age 18 he measured 4 feet 8.3 inches. When he died at age 50 he measured 7 feet 8 inches.[/size]
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jodekss: Adam Rainer is the only person in recorded history ever to have been both a dwarf and a giant. At age 18 he measured 4 feet 8.3 inches. When he died at age 50 he measured 7 feet 8 inches.
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=17]"Meeting of the waters", the Amazon River meets the rio Negro in Brazil.''[/size]

Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
[size=17]Spongebob Squarepants is the only Nicktoon from the 1990s that hasn't ended yet.

I love dat cartoon die... wink[/size]
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2013
[size=17]It takes 2 to 4 years to completely get to know someone. That's why couples who are together that long before marriage are less likely to divorce.[/size]
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2013
[size=17]Over thinking is just a painful reminder that you care entirely too much, even when you shouldn't.
Mtcheww... To me o, if you think too much cos you care, that ain't bad, for caring too much can't be too much... grin[/size]
Re: ...---~~~ Unbelievable Facts~~~---... by Jodekss(m): 4:41am On Dec 29, 2013
In Japan, they use more paper for comics than for toilet paper.

Happy xmas and a morew prosperous new year in advance...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cele Church In Liberia Pray Against Ebola On The Beach / . / 7 Motivational Graduation Speeches That Will Inspire You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.