Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 (1590 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone / Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Hi,

I'm planning to change my phone soon. I'm not really into Iphone but now that we have BBM on it, I'm willing to put it into consideration. But for now what I can afford is either a new Blackberry Z10 or a used Iphone 5

Which do you suggest I go for? I'll appreciate if you can support your answer with a good reason(s)
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by ikedek: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2013
go for Z10,its a nice phone
Have one used clean from USA for 45k net
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2013
go for iphone 5 dude... bb is dying....
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by cdamsel(f): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: go for iphone 5 dude... bb is dying....
for me ipone is dead in nigerian,half the potential of that fone is not utilized, + don't think u can share files with other fones except it's an ipone also,( bt not to sure about this sha)
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Youngpo413: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Oga physise where are you?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2013
cdamsel: for me ipone is dead in nigerian,half the potential of that fone is not utilized, + don't think u can share files with other fones except it's an ipone also,( bt not to sure about this sha)

Yes, I heard about the sharing of files between iphones only, that's a disadvantage. Thanks for your comment
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: go for iphone 5 dude... bb is dying....

Oh ok
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2013
ikedek: go for Z10,its a nice phone
Have one used clean from USA for 45k net

Alright
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by aieromon(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2013
cdamsel: for me ipone is dead in nigerian,half the potential of that fone is not utilized, + don't think u can share files with other fones except it's an ipone also,( bt not to sure about this sha)

Don't make me laugh like a madman this morning. Please angry angry
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by aieromon(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2013
LadyBeeDesign: Hi,

I'm planning to change my phone soon. I'm not really into Iphone but now that we have BBM on it, I'm willing to put it into consideration. But for now what I can afford is either a new Blackberry Z10 or a used Iphone 5

Which do you suggest I go for? I'll appreciate if you can support your answer with a good reason(s)

Iphone 5

Reason - Better specs!!!
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Dygeasy(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2013
You're Right Though.

Its Bluetooth Can't Connect To Other Devices'

You Can't Just Connect Your Iphone To Any PC (let's say you want to quickly transfer a file from a friend's PC) except the one its 'registered' to.

The Wahala Too Much. I Cant Use It.
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by EMERITUS85(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2013
go for galaxy s4 you wont regret it
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2013

more than half of the phone's potential is utilized in nigeria... the only reason i wouldnt recommend an iphone to somone, iz if the person really loves tweaking thangs up.. but with jail breaking , she can achieve lil tweakings

u are ryt bout d non sharing thingy on iphone.. but befor one goes for an iphone i bliv d person is already aware and ready for tht..

if i were to advice the op , i would say go for an s4, note 3 or note 2...

but

would u rather advice her to get an iphone 5 or z10??

IPHONE 5 wins here i guess..

EDITED.. DIDNT KNOW D O.P WAS A LADY..
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2013
Dygeasy: You're Right Though.

Its Bluetooth Can't Connect To Other Devices'

You Can't Just Connect Your Iphone To Any PC (let's say you want to quickly transfer a file from a friend's PC) except the one its 'registered' to.

The Wahala Too Much. I Cant Use It.

This is the major setback I have with iphone, and I watch movies and listen to music a lot. I get most of my movies from friends, so if they are not iphone users I'm at a loss then
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

more than half of the phone's potential is utilized in nigeria... the only reason i wouldnt recommend an iphone to somone, iz if the person really loves tweaking thangs up.. but with jail breaking , he can achieve lil tweakings

u are ryt bout d non sharing thingy on iphone.. but befor one goes for an iphone i bliv d person is already aware and ready for tht..

if i were to advice the op , i would say go for an s4, note 3 or note 2...

but

would u rather advice him to get an iphone 5 or z10??

IPHONE 5 wins here i guess..

Well, I never thought in the direction of samsung before. Only blackberry and iphone seems 2 appeal to me. What I do mostly on my phone is chat, watch movies, listen to music and do a lot of browsing. And how do I avoid buying music from itunes and still have access to latest music and movies if I go with Iphone 5?
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2013
EMERITUS85: go for galaxy s4 you wont regret it

I heard the battery life is not that good
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2013
LadyBeeDesign:

Well, I never thought in the direction of samsung before. Only blackberry and iphone seems 2 appeal to me. What I do mostly on my phone is chat, watch movies, listen to music and do a lot of browsing. And how do I avoid buying music from itunes and still have access to latest music and movies if I go with Iphone 5?
u can avoid it by jailbreaking..

but hey, go look up s4 or htc one...

u really should...

start from youtube clips.
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by cdamsel(f): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2013
@ Dygeasy, exactly to much wahala,me no fit use am,would rather use an S4

@ harry if u ask me her comparism should b btw S4 & Z10,since the bbm is now available on andriod,she should go for S4 in my opinion

The lumia is another nice phone,got my eye on 1020 grin @ ladybee,last I checked 106k cry
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Dygeasy(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Dygeasy(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2013
LadyBeeDesign:

This is the major setback I have with iphone, and I watch movies and listen to music a lot. I get most of my movies from friends, so if they are not iphone users I'm at a loss then
Stick To What Easily Floats Your Boat Please.

I'd Stick To My Blackberry. Its Ease In Use And Flexibility Does It For Me.

Other Advanced Functions Would Be Done On My Laptop Or Tablet.

My Phone Remains My Phone!

My Opinion Though.
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2013
cdamsel: @ Dygeasy, exactly to much wahala,me no fit use am,would rather use an S4

@ harry if u ask me her comparism should b btw S4 & Z10,since the bbm is now available on andriod,she should go for S4 in my opinion

The lumia is another nice phone,got my eye on 1020 grin @ ladybee,last I checked 106k cry

nna dis gal, nokia lumia kwa?? try dey eye better thang na..

was happy when i saw u post u would prefer an s4 to it, thinking mayb dis gal have seen the LIGHT, only to read down and also see nokia lumia...

nawa u ooooooo...
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by cdamsel(f): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

nna dis gal, nokia lumia kwa?? try dey eye better thang na..

was happy when i saw u post u would prefer an s4 to it, thinking mayb dis gal have seen the LIGHT, only to read down and also see nokia lumia...

nawa u ooooooo...
re u serious? The picture quality is off the hook,42MP? GPS?abegiiiiii, na u need c the light jare tongue
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2013
Dygeasy: Stick To What Easily Floats Your Boat Please.

I'd Stick To My Blackberry. Its Ease In Use And Flexibility Does It For Me.

Other Advanced Functions Would Be Done On My Laptop Or Tablet.

My Phone Remains My Phone!

My Opinion Though.

Thanks for sharing this opinion of yours. Yes I'm more comfortable with blackberry because I'm used to it. But since bbm is now available on iphone and android, so I started thinking of trying another brand. Will put your opinion into consideration thou. Thank you
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2013
cdamsel: @ Dygeasy, exactly to much wahala,me no fit use am,would rather use an S4

I heard S4's battery aint that good
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2013
cdamsel: re u serious? The picture quality is off the hook,42MP? GPS?abegiiiiii, na u need c the light jare tongue
lol.. why not kukuma buy a HDR digital camera instead of buying a phone na..

RECEIVE THE LIGHT LADY.. RECEIVE..wink cool
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2013
LadyBeeDesign:

the s4 battery beats both the z10 and iphone 5 battery life...
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by cdamsel(f): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: lol.. why not kukuma buy a HDR digital camera instead of buying a phone na..

RECEIVE THE LIGHT LADY.. RECEIVE..wink cool
y buy a camera when I have all in one? undecided tongue

Harry receive!!!!!!!
LadyBeeDesign:

wont know dear,i no dey use S4,maybe ll ask my brother for u

Anyways,phones we use are not made for our region,so that's y ba3 life doesn't last long,my BlackBerry touch used to charge with temperature,if it's 2 hot it won't charge undecided angry
My advice,there is barely any fone that ll last all day/days with the way we constantly use/press our phones these days #just saying
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Defaramade(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2013
LadyBeeDesign:

lie of the century. My boss deejay don tell una d truth. U should try out the galaxy s4, even galaxy s3 is still a very great phone just try to read reviews about all these phones on tech sites (phonearena.com, gsmarena.com, techradar.com, cnet.com) before making ur final decision.
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2013
cdamsel: y buy a camera when I have all in one? undecided tongue

Harry receive!!!!!!!

lol.. nokia lumia is window..

window is complicated, hope u know d troubles on an iphone is no where close to tht of a windows phone..

USE A WINDOWS PHONE FOR A MONTH... IF U NO SMASH AM, THEN U HAVE D BLESSINGS OF THE gods...

cdamsel, the light is bright, and reckons to be received...wink
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Anthony3850(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Try d lg G2.
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

lol.. nokia lumia is window..

window is complicated, hope u know d troubles on an iphone is no where close to tht of a windows phone..

USE A WINDOWS PHONE FOR A MONTH... IF U NO SMASH AM, THEN U HAVE D BLESSINGS OF THE gods...

cdamsel, the light is bright, and reckons to be received...wink
windows phone is not coplicated! Its actually more simple than android. Windows phone is great if u dont need much apps. The market place is still growing. Very fast tho!
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by spoilerx: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2013
get a Samsung galaxy s3 or s4

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Connect Blackberry Bold 5 Internet With A System Using Mtn Subscription? / Newly Launched HTC J Butterfly (HTV31) Specifications / Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.