Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

List Of Online Textbook Resources - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Online Textbook Resources (566 Views)

Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO / 5 Benefits Of Online Courses / Opon Imo Will Save Osun N8.4Billion Of Textbook Procurement Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Online Textbook Resources by uceee(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Hello Naralanders,

I once came across a very helpful thread listing all the local libraries in Nigeria. That gave me the idea to do this.

In this day of tablets and smart phones, e-books have become an indispensable tool for learning especially when the physical textbooks are not available or inconvenient to carry about.

It will therefore be very helpful to all of us if we can list all the e-book resources we know; whether free or not on this thread.

So, where do you download textbooks online?
Re: List Of Online Textbook Resources by peter1994(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2013
gud questn
Re: List Of Online Textbook Resources by sagaciousblog: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2013
@op list urs first na...cos i was hoping to get sth from u

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Update:fg Can’t Negotiate With ASUU Without NSIWC / Former ASUU President, Prof. Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Wada's Convoy / University Of Lagos, UNILAG Newly Approved Courses - Apply!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.