Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get (3898 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Alikaxon(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2013
Most girls derives pleasure in playing hard to get. They think its by that way that guys will hold them in high esteem, but the reverse is the case. Guys feel so strained and stressed out and their affection for you will deteriorate, consequently many guys will quit and live you alone; if this happens, you are lucky. While some guys who have felt so much embarassed will have a plan for you, they want to make you pay for it. These guys will persevere, tenaceously they will try had to get you atlast, they will be patient with the time it would take; they have an objective. When they finally get you, they 'll pretend to be so much in love with you, they will give you all the adorenment you desired, just to calm you down in the early stage. They don't really love you again because of the pains you have made them gone through, you ve let his friends mock him. After you have felt cool in the relationship, after you ve given him your love and everything, at these point, you now see him as your hope, your everything: he 'll now disapoint you, he 'll break your heart and you 'll feel used and dumped. He has finally played his games, he 'll now like mock you in his heart "I thought she thinks she is hard". So please girls, I am a guy, and I hold girls in high esteem, that is why I am divulging the guys' secret; I have sisters and wouldn't want them to experience that. Don't take delight in playing hard to get and making guys go through pain before acepting them, Unless you are sure that you will never acept them. If a guy expresses his affection to you, simply think about it and ask him some questions of your choice, and if you like the guy and you feel like acepting him, you must not purnish him before yo do so. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by geolan(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2013
Just that all this single ladies @40 won't give the upcoming ones good advice. Like say dem no fit use aunty Rita and Bimbo do big example
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Omexonomy: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Dem full my area like flies above 40years still playing hard to get.
One even went as far as getting pregnant for his house boy.
geolan: Just that all this single ladies @40 won't give the upcoming ones good advice. Like say dem no fit use aunty Rita and Bimbo do big example
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2013
I No Like Gurl Wey Like To Jxt Dey Form For Me = {In the Voice of Tee~Blaq}
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by tsleazy(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Yeah well, anytime i meet a gal playing hard to get, i leave her behind and move on with my life....cuz she doesnt knw wat she is missing..
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Alikaxon(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2013
tsleazy: Yeah well, anytime i meet a gal playing hard to get, i leave her behind and move on with my life....cuz she doesnt knw wat she is missing..
this is how sm girls miss dia luck
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2013
OP! U re very correctt my brother!!! No girl trys dat shit with me, u doo hard 2 get 4 who? Me? Or ur fathers? No no no, never, if I cee a trrace of that from a distance, I immediately put u where u beloong. Buh funny enough, when I do. Thesame laadies strts calling n flashing n doing all sorts of rubbish...
I have grown to a stage in life, I cee a girl I keep as mine as being very fortunate n lucky!!! N 4 christ sake, u don't beg orr plead to sommeone to come partake in fortune....

1 Like

Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by longjohnsilver: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2013
No mind dem...although no one is saying be cheap or anytin o..buh don't waste a guys time wen u know at d end of the day u will agree..abeg d'banj don tok finish "no tym to check tym"
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Kelechi2020(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nonsensee...i dont like this type of unruly discusion.
@op u get infini-directional sense at all?
You must not rush to create topics that you cannot even say sometin reasonable in.
You sound like someone that has been dumped by a gal,cleaned up and dumped again....GO GET A LIFE and stop masaging ur ego here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by oselenkejoor: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kelechi2020: Nonsensee...i dont like this type of unruly discusion.
You must not rush to create topics that you cannot even say sometin reasonable in.
You sound like someone that has been dumped by a gal,cleaned up and dumped again....GO GET A LIFE and stop masaging ur ego here on nairaland
I second you on this. The dude is pathetic. When a lady is being defensive and difficult, you guys will complain. When she gives you attention, you'll begin to feel like a superhero! Una go complain sey she's lose, she no dey in shape, no be una dey destroy dem life with your third leg, abegi! @op sorry ehn, you might just be lucky to get a yes from a thousand TRY, just keep trying. grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Ruq: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why are you telling dem naa!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Alikaxon(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kelechi2020: Nonsensee...i dont like this type of unruly discusion.
I appreciate ur advice. Thanks! Atleast u commented on my thread, but i dn't even kw u exist talkmore on viewing ur thread. I was only reciprocating.
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Abbey2sam(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Omexonomy: Dem full my area like flies above 40years still playing hard to get.

Get pregnant for his house boy?
Doesn't sound right to me

1 Like

Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Alikaxon(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Get pregnant for his house boy?
Doesn't sound right to me
house boy nor be person?? Him na man, he can do wat other men can do. The law of parity.
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
NA D TIN WHEN DEY PAIN ME PASS.THEY WILL DO D SHAKARA
MEANWHILE THE PERSON WHEN DEYY NYASH DEM NO FIT TALK WHERE U DEY
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by alingo4life: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Raymondenyi: OP! U re very correctt my brother!!! No girl trys dat shit with me, u doo hard 2 get 4 who? Me? Or ur fathers? No no no, never, if I cee a trrace of that from a distance, I immediately put u where u beloong. Buh funny enough, when I do. Thesame laadies strts calling n flashing n doing all sorts of rubbish...
I have grown to a stage in life, I cee a girl I keep as mine as being very fortunate n lucky!!! N 4 christ sake, u don't beg orr plead to sommeone to come partake in fortune....

God Bless you Raymond...Just like what happened to me to.My Former girlfriend took me for guaranteed.I did everything a responsible Guy should do for a Lady.No doubt,she a good girl,but at times she can be repulsive.But like you said on one of your former posts,A girl's character would pave way for her in all ways..It got to her brain and i decided to let her be for a month plus...And can you Imagine,she's the one asking after me..Doing the calling..I told her point blank that she caused it when she called last-thursday..Now she knows the Game might be up..

My 2cents,If your love for a girl starts getting to her brain and she starts taking you for granted,My Dear People..Stay off for a while
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chai and na person burn dis op oo....such a waste of spermatozoa!.....tell dis shit to ur sistas!
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by lipsyliscious: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
alingo4life:

God Bless you Raymond...Just like what happened to me to.My Former girlfriend took me for guaran[s][/s]teed.I did everything a responsible Guy should do for a Lady.No doubt,she a good girl,but at times she can be repulsive.But like you said on one of your former posts,A girl's character would pave way for her in all ways..It got to her brain and i decided to let her be for a month plus...And can you Imagine,she's the one asking after me..Doing the calling..I told her point blank that she caused it when she called last-thursday..Now she knows the Game might be up..

My 2cents,If your love for a girl starts getting to her brain and she starts taking you for granted,My Dear People..Stay off for a while
I want to believe u meant granted
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
@op na ur own u dey talk ooo,i like make chick play hard to get!!!!na that one dey sweet pass,so u wan make you just meet am collect her number fork am dat same day too abi?na that time u go happy abi?and u no go complain of playing hard to get?op ur point dry like bitter-leaf jare!!!!!!some guys can be very funny,if girl play hard to get una go complain if girl no play hard to get una go still complain say she dey cheap!!!i tire for some guys ooooo,chai!!!
If she dey play hard to get u self play hard to give nah!!!na by force ni?
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Alikaxon(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Booty butt chic: Chai and na person burn dis op oo....such a waste of spermatozoa!.....tell dis shit to ur sistas!
hahahaha, am laughing at diz girl. If u continue like diz...u may likely marry in ur late 40s.....husband dy scarce na. Boyfrds ar plenty but husbands are few. U ar only doin shakara 4 boyfrds nw, bt husbands may do shakara 4 u later. Tak it girl...
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Alikaxon(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
mayten30: @op na ur own u dey talk ooo,i like make chick play hard to get!!!!na that one dey sweet pass,so u wan make you just meet am collect her number fork am dat same day too abi?na that time u go happy abi?and u no go complain of playing hard to get?op ur point dry like bitter-leaf jare!!!!!!some guys can be very funny,if girl play hard to get una go complain if girl no play hard to get una go still complain say she dey cheap!!!i tire for some guys ooooo,chai!!!
with d way u dy tok, e b like say gal don pour u water
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Alikaxon: with d way u dy tok, e b like say gal don pour u water
wash!!!yimu!!
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by 2sexyus: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
alingo4life: A girl's character would pave way for her in all ways..It got to her brain and i decided to let her be for a month plus...And can you Imagine,she's the one asking after me..Doing the calling..I told her point blank that she caused it when she called last-thursday..Now she knows the Game might be up.

one of them will get dumped by December! No going back!
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Above 40, no husy, no kids and she get houseboy? Check well joor! Na her toyboy she dey bala.
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Kelechi2020(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Alikaxon: I appreciate ur advice. Thanks! Atleast u commented on my thread, but i dn't even kw u exist talkmore on viewing ur thread. I was only reciprocating.

i know i don't exist,but i bet u to take a leave and check my post and cnfirm for yourselve that i have a standing reputation....
You have commited a big fallacy by foolishly attacking my profile and not my post.4 ur info(you cant get to me)
once again i beg of you"GO GET A LIFE"
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by LadyJul(f): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
mayten30: @op na ur own u dey talk ooo,i like make chick play hard to get!!!!na that one dey sweet pass,so u wan make you just meet am collect her number fork am dat same day too abi?na that time u go happy abi?and u no go complain of playing hard to get?op ur point dry like bitter-leaf jare!!!!!!some guys can be very funny,if girl play hard to get una go complain if girl no play hard to get una go still complain say she dey cheap!!!i tire for some guys ooooo,chai!!!
i love honest guys like dis. I dnt nid to type 2much again bcus u just wrote my mind.....
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Omexonomy: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
See one of them that is above forty years of age talking.
Booty butt chic: Chai and na person burn dis op oo....such a waste of spermatozoa!.....tell dis shit to ur sistas!
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by dasparrow: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Alikaxon: Most girls derives pleasure in playing hard to get. They think its by that way that guys will hold them in high esteem, but the reverse is the case. Guys feel so strained and stressed out and their affection for you will deteriorate, consequently many guys will quit and live you alone; if this happens, you are lucky. While some guys who have felt so much embarassed will have a plan for you, they want to make you pay for it. These guys will persevere, tenaceously they will try had to get you atlast, they will be patient with the time it would take; they have an objective. When they finally get you, they 'll pretend to be so much in love with you, they will give you all the adorenment you desired, just to calm you down in the early stage. They don't really love you again because of the pains you have made them gone through, you ve let his friends mock him. After you have felt cool in the relationship, after you ve given him your love and everything, at these point, you now see him as your hope, your everything: he 'll now disapoint you, he 'll break your heart and you 'll feel used and dumped. He has finally played his games, he 'll now like mock you in his heart "I thought she thinks she is hard". So please girls, I am a guy, and I hold girls in high esteem, that is why I am divulging the guys' secret; I have sisters and wouldn't want them to experience that. Don't take delight in playing hard to get and making guys go through pain before acepting them, Unless you are sure that you will never acept them. If a guy expresses his affection to you, simply think about it and ask him some questions of your choice, and if you like the guy and you feel like acepting him, you must not purnish him before yo do so. Thanks.

The problem with most of you unproductive Nigerian-bred males is that you are very confused. If these woman did not play hard to get, you people will be the same ones that will open your stinking mouths to call them cheap and ashawos. When they do play hard to get, your unemployed butts come on Nairaland to open rubbish threads. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Your white counterparts in the western world are inventing things that will benefit mankind and all you can do as a typical chauvinist Nigerian-bred male is to come online and flex your muscles like a weak internet warrior and take panadol for another man's headache.

Do you honestly think that you are God's gift to these ladies? The average Nigerian-bred male is suffering from one or more sex.ually transmitted diseases, cannot stay faithful to his wife, is lazy, oppressive and over bearing and lacks personal hygiene. Is it any wonder why more Nigerian women are marrying white/foreign men instead? Who wants to marry or be with an egocentric, oppressive Nigerian-bred male? If you feel like giving women advice, go and give your sisters and other female members of your family advice.

Lastly, there is nothing wrong being 40 years old and not married. Marriage in itself does not buy or guarantee happiness. Go to Nairaland's family section and see all the unhappily married folks there. With all the married people in Nigeria, Nigeria is still a 3rd world country whose citizens are shamelessly begging for visas from advanced nations all around the world. In USA, UK and other western nations, a woman decides if she wants marriage or not and that is how it should be. Besides, the average life expectancy rate for a Nigerian is just 52 years so most Nigerian women before they turn 60 years will end up alone anyways once you the men die young like sick chickens. Go and do something constructive with your life so that your male children don't grow up tomorrow and out of poverty turn you into a sacrificial offering to the devil in exchange for instant wealth. You have been warned.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Ruq: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2013

There's really no point here. So playing hard to get to you means 'hard to fork'. You can say a lady is cheap when you woo her for over 6months, and she plays hard to get for the whole six months then she finally arees to date you after 6months, and 3days into the relationship you nook her. May i ask whatz hard to get there ?
And there're are ladies that'll give you their number instantly and the closest you'll ever get is a hug. All these ish depends on how much they dig you.

These days sef you need not blab much just make sure you've enuf moula and you won't have to stress your gnashers. I think the OP is just P'd bekuz one chick he his tryin to nail won't give him the green light. Op there's always a skip option.
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by luckygirl02(f): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Raymondenyi: OP! U re very correctt my brother!!! No girl trys dat shit with me, u doo hard 2 get 4 who? Me? Or ur fathers? No no no, never, if I cee a trrace of that from a distance, I immediately put u where u beloong. Buh funny enough, when I do. Thesame laadies strts calling n flashing n doing all sorts of rubbish...
hmmmm fumble yi na po sugbon atigbo
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Alikaxon: hahahaha, am laughing at diz girl. If u continue like diz...u may likely marry in ur late 40s.....husband dy scarce na. Boyfrds ar plenty but husbands are few. U ar only doin shakara 4 boyfrds nw, bt husbands may do shakara 4 u later. Tak it girl...
incantation!!! grin grin grin
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2013
I don't get all these "hard to get" bullshít!!

In this decade?. Girls play hard to get?. When they're many fishes in the ocean?. Tsk tsk..

Some guys are seriously dull.. Is she the only one on planet earth?

My motto.. If you play hard to get, UNTO THE NEXT ONE cool

No time.. Girls boku abeg undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos:-why Do Girls Love Doing There Mouth Like This :-/ / What Is Must Have For Someone Who's Trying To Date You / Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.