Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

A Fellow Nairalander Needs Help!: Vote 4 Kel Spencer, Uma Best Lyricist! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fellow Nairalander Needs Help!: Vote 4 Kel Spencer, Uma Best Lyricist! (978 Views)

Female Artiste Kel Shares No Make Up Pics / Naija Finest Female Rapper Kel Brags Of Her Money And Says She Is Still Single / How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fellow Nairalander Needs Help!: Vote 4 Kel Spencer, Uma Best Lyricist! by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2008

Hi Nairaland family, & friends.  This is Natalie from the USA, and I need a HUGE favour from my sistas & brothas in Naija.  I am a huge supporter of Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff, and one of their fellow JJFP potnas is up for an UMA for Best Lyricist. UMA is a huge thing in the US, its the Underground Music Awards for artists who have alot of street buzz, but not binded to a contract with a majour record label.  He also happens to be a family friend.  He is featured on DJ Jazzy Jeff's latest album, and has won American Music Awards for songs and works he works closely with Will Smith.  Hes written songs for Will Smith, Puff Daddy, and a number of other celebrities. The most important thing that stands out about KeL Spencer, is that he is down to earth brother, a MAN OF GOD, and has positive messages for our people. He has a promising future, and Im almost positive, that someday God is going to use him to do huge things across the globe., making a difference in places that need someone of his caibre to take notice,     

The Rapper/Lyricist's name is KeL SpenceR, and he is from Brooklyn, NY.

link:  [url=http://http:​/​/​hipho​ppala​ce.​ning.​com/]http:​/​/​hipho​ppala​ce.​ning.​com/[/url]

scroll down to BEST LYRICIST, click that link,  and vote. It takes a few seconds, and voting can be done once every day for the month of July for him to win.  It can happen if we vote everyday, and if we share this with friends,

I appreciate everyone for reading this,  Much love to my Naija family,

PS,  FOR ANYONE WHOSE A FAN OF OUR BOII, SAUCE KID,  I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE FORUM here, AND HE SENDS HIS LOVE TO NAIJA. Sauce Kid AND KeL Spencer are both on my top friends on myspace if you want to shout out at them.  , 

xo,
Natalie

(1) (Reply)

Mi, P-square Nominated For Bet Awards / Beckham Slips Up In An Interview With Vogue / Pat Attah Turns Evangelist – Preaches The Gospel On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.