Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request (9087 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by yemi2plus(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
I'm so much in love with my girlfriend that I had to sell my blackberry bold 4 and added some money to buy her blackberry bold 5 on her birthday some months back.
I bought a Nokia touch light phone for the main time until I could raise another money to buy a blackberry phone. However, a guy I met at the phone market two months ago advised me to buy a Tecno phone as it was cheaper and had the same functions as a blackberry phone. After much talk, I bought the phone and paid him. Since I bought the blackberry bold 5 for her, I have noticed some changes in her.
1. She spend much time online this days chatting with different guy on almost all social networking sites.
2. Her attention towards me had reduced.
3. She had stopped calling me sweet names like: honey, my love, ifé e.t.c
4. She had stopped picking my mid night calls, even when I call her during the day she don't always pick, and when she do, she don't talk to me like before.
5. She had stopped asking for recharge cards.
6. She no longer visit like before.

I was very happy when I read about the release of BMM for Tecno phones, I quickly downloaded it and asked her for her pin. I added her but she refused to accept the request. I called her to no why, she replied saying: "I don't want to add you on my list as it will not be good for both of us."
"infact, I don't want to add anybody the his pin start with 'seven' " i was shocked and disappoint that I quickly ended the call. This is the same girl I sold my blackberry phone just to make her happy during her birthday.
Please, advise me, I'm thinking of breaking up with her. Should I collect the phone back from her? Please advise me, I'm really hurt.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Break up with who? No be Person wey get Girlfriend dey breakup? You,my Friend;are very single lipsrsealed

58 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
**singing**
I spend my money everyday on top woman/ I don't care if she walks away with another man/ I am ready to be your mugu/ your personal maga for life....

14 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by yemi2plus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
koonbey: Break up with who? No be Person wey get Girlfriend dey breakup? You,my Friend;are very single lipsrsealed
she is stil my girlfriend. I'm thinking of breaking up with her after church tomorrow but I don't know if I should collect the phone back from her.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by yemi2plus(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mynd_44: **singing**
I spend my money everyday on top woman/ I don't care if she walks away with another man/ I am ready to be your mugu/ your personal maga for life....
I think you have some point, but I'm not a mugu. Should I collect the phone back from her?
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
I think you have some point, but I'm not a mugu. Should I collect the phone back from her?
Tell her you wanna see the phone then remove the sim card, hand it over to her and walk away.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
she is stil my girlfriend. I'm thinking of breaking up with her after church tomorrow but I don't know if I should collect the phone back from her.

Lmao.....yeah right. Say it a million times more and it might become true

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by jaymichael(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
you never collect the phone? you still dey here dey browse!

12 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by ERF: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
LOL..

You bought a Jet for her, she travelled to America and started dinning with white bigger boys.

You make me think this girl of yours was a very local girl before you bought her the BB... Maybe her eyes don open, then she feels you're no longer her type.

Maybe she don't like guys using Techno China Phones.. Lwkm grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 190theclown: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
infact, I don't want to add anybody the his pin start with 'seven' " i was shocked and disappoint that I quickly ended the call. [size=38pt]This is the same girl I sold my blackberry phone just to make her happy during her birthday[/size].

Rotfl grin grin grin

When u hear me say NIGERIAN GIRLS let me hear you say Uh hun uh hun grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 190theclown: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
jaymichael: you never collect the phone? you still dey here dey browse!

bro i think you my brother from another mother grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe,i can't stop laffing...funi op,u r 2 nyc
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by ERF: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
jaymichael: you never collect the phone? you still dey here dey browse!

No mind Yemi.

Make I go find rope come give am, at least fan dey him room . .grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by ERF: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Harbosede02: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe,i can't stop laffing...funi op, u r 2 nyc

I sense something fishy... grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by yemi2plus(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Tell her you wanna see the phone then remove the sim card, hand it over to her and walk away.
Thanks, I'll try this tomorrow. But the last time I asked for the phone, she refused and even locked it with a security code.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 190theclown: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
Thanks, I'll try this tomorrow. But the last time I asked for the phone, she refused and even locked it with a security code.

does a fone need a security code to remove its sim

Dam OP how old are you

abeg ure a waste of time

Next

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Idowuogbo(f): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
Kai! U b smiling and suffering Maga! U dey ask forumites how u go collect phone wey use ur money buy? Yemi, wan fi opolo e ro semo ni? My friend,tell ur oh bebe say u wan borrow her phone call ur mumsi, as she dey hand u d phone, do a Usain bolt comot 4 her front.

8 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by chistar01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2013

Clap for yourself. Number one mugu of life grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Tholudee(f): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin Op walai u b "afoju ife"...call her dat you wanna see her for a chat and use style collect the phone as if you want to check something, remove battery sharp sharp and give her her sim...ile ya! grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
chistar01:
Clap for yourself. Number one mugu of life grin tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by cycline404(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
This man.... grin grin grin , but I wonder why ur babe dey freak about bbm
Man the truth is another man is on her dp. So u don't have to see that .....
Secondly forget the phone and continue with ur life......
All will be well at the end ....

*** Lliy Porch **** Alake mi , i am proud of u... I no dey use bb ... People still dey tell me say u dey use my pix too much on bbm ..... I value watin I get o...

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by chistar01(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
thank God for flashing angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
cycline404: This man.... grin grin grin , but I wonder why ur babe dey freak about bbm
Man the truth is another man is on her dp. So u don't have to see that .....
Secondly forget the phone and continue with ur life......
All will be well at the end ....

*** Lliy Porch **** Alake mi , i am proud of u... I no dey use bb ... People still dey tell me say u dey use my pix too much on bbm ..... I value watin I get o...
You are not well. Offence intended

6 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
chistar01: thank God for flashing angry
I wonder oooo. Very cheap too

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
First you are so silly to sell your bb and add funds to it getting a new one for ur gf. That's not been niz but been stuuupiiid.

Call her that you want to see her, if she doesn't want to see u, insist where u can meet or find her. Tell her you want the phone, be serious and don't smile. Remove her sim and take your phone back period. Even if she begs you don't ever give her the fone. She wants to continue dating u then cool which I'm pretty sure she's not dating u in her mind. Send her packing. Get it! Don't be a mumuaino
. She's crazzzyyyy

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by eyezik3(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus: I'm so much in love with my girlfriend that I had to sell my blackberry bold 4 and added some money to buy her blackberry bold 5 on her birthday some months back.
I bought a Nokia touch light phone for the main time until I could raise another money to buy a blackberry phone. However, a guy I met at the phone market two months ago advised me to buy a Tecno phone as it was cheaper and had the same functions as a blackberry phone. After much talk, I bought the phone and paid him. Since I bought the blackberry bold 5 for her, I have noticed some changes in her.
1. She spend much time online this days chatting with different guy on almost all social networking sites.
2. Her attention towards me had reduced.
3. She had stopped calling me sweet names like: honey, my love, ifé e.t.c
4. She had stopped picking my mid night calls, even when I call her during the day she don't always pick, and when she do, she don't talk to me like before.
5. She had stopped asking for recharge cards.
6. She no longer visit like before.

I was very happy when I read about the release of BMM for Tecno phones, I quickly downloaded it and asked her for her pin. I added her but she refused to accept the request. I called her to no why, she replied saying: "I don't want to add you on my list as it will not be good for both of us."
"infact, I don't want to add anybody the his pin start with 'seven' " i was shocked and disappoint that I quickly ended the call. This is the same girl I sold my blackberry phone just to make her happy during her birthday.
Please, advise me, I'm thinking of breaking up with her. Should I collect the phone back from her? Please advise me, I'm really hurt.
my friend yemi u be truely d yemi my lover Olamide is talking about:|anyway what i will tell her is that u want to speak to her. And ask her some reason why she change to you, maybe some other guys don dey speak love to her senses.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by eazzzy1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
….

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Justeenaleo(f): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
1.after service call her aside,tell her ur cellphone battery is dead nd dat u need hers to make a call,
2.once she gives it to u,take it and move
3,dont even bother giving her back her sim,
4.burn d sim if u can (sweet revenge)
On the other hand,if u r scared of carrying out these steps...just sell ur techno...add a little money and buy her an IPAD undecided

8 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by cycline404(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are not well. Offence intended

But the idea is its a gift ..... So she can can choose what ever she wants with it....
So collecting the phone will looks somehow ... well for me o... I don dash her...
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by anselm791(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why you go collect the phone back? I'm sure you done too talk about that one gift, now you wan come own her for BBM, the only place she feels free. And you should break up abeg cause you no even like am. Just keep what's left of your dignity and leave the phone with her cause its a gift and you don't take back gifts.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by cycline404(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
eazzzy1: Lol! Your babe don see yemi my lover, if she gives you the phone and you remove her sim,she may call you a thief.

Do guyman forget the phone, u've just learnt a Lesson.you don't go the extra length to please a chick.na pple like you fit donate kidney for your girlfriend papa.

That's the point I am making .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.