Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In (12751 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Crixina(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
There are a whole lot,but number one on the list is the market,if reluctantly I agree to,pls don't ask me to get things that will make me spend more than 15-20 minutes.

Reason:I hate the crowd,having to always push your way through,constant beckoning here an there to come buy things you don't even need.some go as far as holding your hands,market quarrels,noise,don't even get me started on the dirts.but I could bend a bit if its a small market that doesn't have all these.

Someone once said for him its courts an hospitals,reason being that those are the only two places you rarely see happy people.

So what's yours?

3 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by chukxie(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hospital especially the ICU department. It reminds me of how delicate and fleeting life is.

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by adexsimply(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2013
Banks and OSHODI! though I can't do without both for now

Don't ask me why
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Caracta(f): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2013
Hospitals, markets, public shows, beer palours, clubs, camps, loud parties and every other place with many people around. I hate the noise in the clubs, market, etc. and lights with different colours in clubs.

Hospitals give me goose bumbs. I hate to see someone in pain.

Need i go on? Quite a long list sad

2 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2013
adexsimply: Banks and OSHODI! though I can't do without both for now

Don't ask me why
Why? tonguetongue

@Topic I hate going to the banks and market especially on a saturday. The beckonings no be here o na to just dey shake head dey go.

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by adexsimply(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2013
Baybe: Why? tonguetongue

@Topic I hate going to the banks and market especially on a saturday. The beckonings no be here o na to just dey shake head dey go.
angry angry
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by adexsimply(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Caracta: Hospitals, markets, public shows, beer palours, clubs, camps, loud parties and every other place with many people around. I hate the noise in the clubs, market, etc. and lights with different colours in clubs.

Hospitals give me goose bumbs. I hate to see someone in pain.

Need i go on? Quite a long list sad
cheesy cheesy
Same
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by UjSizzle(f): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Hospitals---That smell lipsrsealed It's always heavily disinfected, the drugs tsk tsk.

Clubs--Can't stand the noise, lights, smell of booze and cigarettes sad

Market-- Very rowdy esp Onitsha Main Market angry, people pulling you in all direction to buy their wares and many others try to rob you angry

In fact anywhere that puts me in contact with so many people at once + very loud music is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by prof800(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2013
uj_sizzle: Hospitals---That smell lipsrsealed It's always heavily disinfected, the drugs tsk tsk.

Clubs--Can't stand the noise, lights, smell of booze and cigarettes sad

Market-- Very rowdy esp Onitsha Main Market angry, people pulling you in all direction to buy their wares and many others try to rob you angry

In fact anywhere that puts me in contact with so many people at once + very loud music is a no no.

ditto
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Vicjustice: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
As for me, I'd rather avoid countries that are ruled by Islamists, also, any place where Islamists militants have strongholds as well as, any place where such religious fanatics are calling for religious laws or are protesting for what they think is their religious entitlements.
I don't want to be arrested for violating the sharia or to be caught up in a terror bomb attack

18 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
What I if told you
That you read the top line
wrong?
Lol

22 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by EyeKandy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nairaland. ... Don't waste time on useless arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Jayses(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nairaland and myschool they drain my battery
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Cubeet: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
BORNO, YOBE, ADAMAWA,kANO, KADUNA,
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Beach then the Bar then d Bed.

Notice how the all begin with 'B' well dats me d Big Boy.

Cimon grin grin see letter rymes
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by everyday: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
me too
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by aventura: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mosque, ashawo house, village, Facebook, goal.com
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by djeezy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Brothel(ashawo house), hospitals, Village. Will add more later.

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Markets! Oh I hate markets, especially the pepper section angry.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by homesteady(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Public toilet!

4 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Fazhy: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2013

grin

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Codedrock(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wow!
Some places in the united states, ISRAEL,
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were shooted

2 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Sermwell(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Y
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Ojeremi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
[b][/b]HEAVENS[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by MicroBox: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Vicjustice: As for me, I'd rather avoid countries that are ruled by Islamists, also, any place where Islamists militants have strongholds as well as, any place where such religious fanatics are calling for religious laws or are protesting for what they think is their religious entitlements.
I don't want to be arrested for violating the sharia or to be caught up in a terror bomb attack
Are you a muslim?why should you be arrested for violating the sharia. Where and how do you think the sharia affect you. Guy go back and do your homework well.
Dont come here and mislead, you know nothing about the Law Allah.

10 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by iluvweed(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Police CELL of course...those chairman and cappos inside dey always fumble when entering as a new comer!...better hold small change so you can be placed as a VIP.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Codedrock(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
homesteady: Public toilet!
NOT FUNNY BRO!

3 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls do they sell gari here? Been lookin for where to buy a cup sins aftnoon.

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by checkdate(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
wow. give me time to think pls
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by pharmow: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
[size=14pt]Burial ground[/size] shocked shocked...........So none of una dread burial ground.......Ghosts alert shocked

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by lonelydora: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Police stAtion, because they are wicked set of people

3 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Iceslizer(f): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
WORK cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora / New Lagos Map On Google Earth / FRSC Officer Slaps Innocent Driver As His Colleagues Endangered Commuters Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.