Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In (12750 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by greatgod2012(f): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
1. Mogue. Why? Cant stand looking corpses.

2. Beer parlour. Why? I dont believe it's a good place for me.

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by jhydebaba(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hospitals for HIV/AIDS test cry

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Gentlepapi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
I don't like to see broken bone, hospital and low battery
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by caesaraba(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
For me it`s fast food joints. Not that I dread them, I just don`t like sitting there to eat my meals since I enjoy eating with my left hand.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Gombs(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
BAR, CLUB, anything police ....romance/sexuality section

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Deiok(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mine are Market, Party, Hospital, Police station.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by badmrkt(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
I hate Mondays...i dnt lyk goin there cus always puts me in contact with my cruel boss...
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by ireneidiva(f): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Codedrock: Wow!
Some places in the united states, ISRAEL,
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were shooted

'shooted' Omg!

8 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were shooted
biko make a u-turn it seems your'e lost.

3 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Deiok(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Deiok(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
jhydebaba: Hospitals for HIV/AIDS test cry
Mr Jhyde hw far?
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Ediss(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
I dislike going to the gathering were drunks are forming big boys that they are really not. No offence please cool. Am just saying my mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Ediss(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
I dislike going to gathering were drunks are forming big boys that they are really not. Littering every place with empty bottles. Just to show off. No offence please cool. Am just saying my mind lipsrsealed. I hate such place
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by nonybright(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Market, hospital and etc
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by nikkyshyne(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
The plane.

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Agrika: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Market, church, social gatherings, anything associated with POLICE and SOLDIERS,....i love going to the hospital...that sceptic smell associated with them is somehow intoxicating in an intresting way
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
The spotlight. For some1 like me working behind the shadows provides me the ultimate power. fame ain't freedom

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Incrizz(f): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Clubs.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
* Bank
* Maiduguri town
* Ile-Asewo.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Mickey7(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
What happened to digestive biscuit
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by ikekings1: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ashewo house...
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by ikekings1: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oh lawd!!! Lmao... **falls from mtn mast**... I no sabi english but I beta pass dis guy walai!!!

5 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by JOEizu: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were "Shooted"

Your English Sha!!!
Which One come be
Shooted ?

2 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by amir99(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Shooted kuma haba mallam, ka sha kwaya ne? Ko kai bunsuru abeokuta ne?

4 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Willzkid(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
It has to be that Oshodi especially after 7pm...My recent experience with those one-chance guys is still fresh in my memory...Thank God for Jesus
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Love
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by lolaxavier(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Church, redemption camp, power must change hands and Mr Biggs.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by tomtyte02(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Paroman: What I if told you
That you read the top line
wrong?
Lol
undecided
Paroman: What I if told you
That you read the top line
wrong?
Lol
my brain probably fixed it itself.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by ARareGem(f): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Agrika: ....i love going to the hospital...that sceptic smell associated with them is somehow intoxicating in an intresting way

Ewwwwww. I really dislike public hospitals. I went to UBTH, and I could almost swear I smelt Death!

Don't like anywhere that has too much of a crowd, too much noise, stray bullets and bombs.

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mickey7: What happened to digestive biscuit

YALE killed her cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora / New Lagos Map On Google Earth / FRSC Officer Slaps Innocent Driver As His Colleagues Endangered Commuters Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.