Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In (12747 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2013
Codedrock: Wow!
Some places in the united states, ISRAEL,
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were shooted

Obviously, you can't read or you don't understand the word "DREAD"
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by SHAAWA: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote
author=aventura]Mosque, ashawo house, village, Facebook,
goal.com[/quote]

Mosque? if u dread going to mosque as a muslims then ashowo house shud
attract you and if you are not a muslim and you have not been to mosque
before and post this rubbish then you are a fool.

@Op am sorry dont wanna derail this nice topic but some people have a way of getting on peoples nerves.

3 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by nk(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=Iceslizer]WORK cry[/quote

But you want salary
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by slovenia(f): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2013
cheesy In laws house. 5 mins and im just ready to get out

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by elohorayodele: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were shooted

Shooted kwa! You must be joking if not u deserve to be arrested for dis blunder

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Ishilove: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2013
Hospitals. They remind me of my own mortality.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Ishilove: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

L-A-Z-Y!
are you fat?
your husband don enter am
And where is it written that fat people are lazy?
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Ishilove: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2013
kennyfao: Public Toilet - I can't just imagine myself using it

Group Rally - I can't stand the stress of working around all in the name of campaign or rallying. The last time I did that was when I was serving (Endurance trek).

Anyway place I will have to put on Uniform -- I beg no be me go go there!!!
Otolo nefa hold you, dats why. If e don grip you for middle of road, the nearest public toilet will seem like Eko Hotel
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Onyenna(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2013
Caracta: Hospitals, markets, public shows, beer palours, clubs, camps, loud parties and every other place with many people around. I hate the noise in the clubs, market, etc. and lights with different colours in clubs.

Hospitals give me goose bumbs. I hate to see someone in pain.

Need i go on? Quite a long list sad

Damn!!! You are really missing............
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by kennyfao(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Otolo nefa hold you, dats why. If e don grip you for middle of road, the nearest public toilet will seem like Eko Hotel

Madam, it won't happen cos if ur body system works normally u will do whatever u want to do in ur house in the morning before u go out! I hv nva been a victim of afternoon toileting n I will not be. Am nt saying my body is perfect but I watch my system.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by leonard509(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2013
i hate going to any place thats hot(temperature wise)

i also hate HELL ...neva been there but i hate it,,,,,,GOD help us all..xo we can make HEAVEN..the city
where you still feel cool even during the heat season
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by lyrical(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
i too dae fear LIBRARY lyk d rest of u. una just dae dy form.., enta lib, c hw deserted it is
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Shooted Hmmmmm, pls don't kill us with your Chinese-English .

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Crixina(f): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Uteghe :
My ex' home-cos I still got feelings for her and she still finds me handsome. Banks- cant stand queues and Akwa Ibom State Government house-i have a phobia for kidnappers.
dude what has kidnappers got to do with Akwa Ibom state Government house?
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
dvdon: Beach then the Bar then d Bed.

Notice how the all begin with 'B' well dats me d Big Boy.

Cimon grin grin see letter rymes
"B" is also for Big Bungling Bungler! Which is what you are!
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Elem1: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2013
Wedding receptions or ceremonies where am a popular person
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 04, 2013
NIGERIA
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by MattMelty: 1:47am On Nov 04, 2013
places occupied by islamic extremists/fanatics such as borno, iran, iraq, egypt...
I hate markets & police stations...
Kaai... e b like sey I no laik exam hall o :Pplaces occupied by islamic extremists/fanatics such as borno, iran, iraq, egypt...
I hate markets & police stations...
Kaai... e b like sey I no laik exam hall o
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2013
HELL... damn that place is rancid
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by simple200: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Crixina: There are a whole lot,but number one on the list is the market,if reluctantly I agree to,pls don't ask me to get things that will make me spend more than 15-20 minutes.

Reason:I hate the crowd,having to always push your way through,constant beckoning here an there to come buy things you don't even need.some go as far as holding your hands,market quarrels,noise,don't even get me started on the dirts.but I could bend a bit if its a small market that doesn't have all these.

Someone once said for him its courts an hospitals,reason being that those are the only two places you rarely see happy people.
So what's yours?
place like hospital,also in a aircraft
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by gretop(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
That dark hole between a woman's legs. Because you go in strong but come out weak. You go in dry but come out soaked
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Vicjustice: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2014
MicroBox:
Are you a muslim?why should you be arrested for violating the sharia. Where and how do you think the sharia affect you. Guy go back and do your homework well.
Dont come here and mislead, you know nothing about the Law Allah.
Is it only the muslims that are arrested for kissing their partners in public?
Is it only the muslims that are charge with BLASPHEMY for criticizing...?
Don't sharia police arrest non-muslim western women for wearing short skirt in sharia govern countries.
Look, it is either you don't know the sharia or you are using the taqqiyah deception

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora / FRSC Officer Slaps Innocent Driver As His Colleagues Endangered Commuters Lives / 5 Interesting Ways Traveling Affects Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.