Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi (11343 Views)

Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist / FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by atlwireles: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desric: Nigerians will never cease to amuse me, of what purpose does GEJ tourist visit to Israel serve his Religious belief? It is a known fact from time immemorial that Muslims all over the world as a matter of compulsion in fulfilment of the laws and demands of Islam must visit their holy land of Makkah if they can afford it, just like baptism is to the Christian fold.
What the President and his cohorts have done is a big show of shame and disgrace, if he so loved to visit that land, he should have done that quietly and not in this jamboree and wasteful nature. If I may ask, who sponsored this journey and who approved the bill? Anyway, its like the Igbos are part of this jewish tribe, because they are always dependant like parasites, not having a say of their own always hiding under someone's cover, Hypocrisy, Mediocrity and sycophancy is their birthright and trade mark. Nigeria must be better someday if we do not break and divide that's my believe.

The Jamboree, are billions we spend sending Muslims to mecca yearly. The day we break this country up, 95% of Muslims will stop going to Mecca. Because that jamboree stops.

22 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desric: Nigerians will never cease to amuse me, of what purpose does GEJ tourist visit to Israel serve his Religious belief? It is a known fact from time immemorial that Muslims all over the world as a matter of compulsion in fulfilment of the laws and demands of Islam must visit their holy land of Makkah if they can afford it, just like baptism is to the Christian fold.
What the President and his cohorts have done is a big show of shame and disgrace, if he so loved to visit that land, he should have done that quietly and not in this jamboree and wasteful nature. If I may ask, who sponsored this journey and who approved the bill? Anyway, its like the Igbos are part of this jewish tribe, because they are always dependant like parasites, not having a say of their own always hiding under someone's cover, Hypocrisy, Mediocrity and sycophancy is their birthright and trade mark. Nigeria must be better someday if we do not break and divide that's my believe.

Many Christiana have been visiting Jerusalem on pilgrimage!
Jonathan has not committed any crime against anybody by going there!

Nigeria can remain, after Biafra is gone!
though we suspect that the Niger Delta Republic will also be born!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
atlwireles:

The Jamboree, are billions we spend sending Muslim to mecca yearly. The day we break this country up, 95% of Muslim will stop going to Mecca. Because that jamboree stops.

We need to speed up our act,.

Educate our people that we are not Nigerians!
Nigeria is the mischievous creation of the Whiteman.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by prophylaxis: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
noblezone:

This is where some of you make the greatest mistakes in Nigeria.

In Islam, politics = religion and religion = politics!

Now, you say it is political? Yet, he says it was an assault to moslems!
guy r u a philosopher ur logic is too sound

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by mike404(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
noblezone:

We need to speed up our act,.

Educate our people that we are not Nigerians!
Nigeria is the mischievous creation of the Whiteman.
HAVEN'T SEEN DIE HARD Buhari FANS ON HERE sad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Delafruita(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
gleaf: [b][/b]
Gej is there as a christian on pilgrimage! So are you trying to say cos he is a president and going on pilgrimage is not by compulsion for christians he is not suppose to be there? If this trip is disturbing Gumi and co muslims then I won't mind Gej governing us from Jerusalem hotle til 2015....
the ignorance of you folks is astounding.our nation recognizes palestine and our president is on a jamboree in isreal
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by atlwireles: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Delafruita: the ignorance of you folks is astounding.our nation recognizes palestine and our president is on a jamboree in isreal
Do we have an embassy in Israel

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
How does that concern you, who are you to tell the president of Nigeria not to visit anywhere he likes. Is this the first time a Nigerian is visiting Israel for pilgrimage, what else is the work of Nigerian Christian pilgrims commission?

You should channel your energy to preach to your brothers boko haram who are killing themselves.
By the way, are you one of the virgin hunters? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by jamace(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Let Gumi go and hug a transformer, abeg. After all, there are 72 virgins waiting for him over there. angry

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by ikweremilitant: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chaleeee: This guy shd shut up already
Delafruita: the ignorance of you folks is astounding.our nation recognizes palestine and our president is on a jamboree in isreal
Chaleeee: This guy shd shut up already
you re funy becos u hoples muslims dnt lyk isreal our presidnt shud nt go dia.by d way whic nation u said recorgze palestine.dat ur plan wit buhari wil nt work for ur info isreal has a comonwealth in nija nd dat is d xtians.so u nd ur mad dog gumi can take a free dive into d lagoon.palestine my foot.useles pepl

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
I have two question for this gworo man.

Sheik Gumi, please tell us where to find Abu sheikau.

Sheik gumi, how many Christian throats did you hold up in high heavens after slitting them and shouting Allahu akbar.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by GOZILLA(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
atlwireles:
Do we have an embassy in Israel
Good question!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
noblezone: Jonathan Has assaulted The Sensibilities of Muslims by Visiting Jerusalem-Gumi

Respected Kaduna based Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Gumi has said that President Jonathan's pilgrimage to Israel has assaulted the sensibilities of Muslims and in his opinion shows that President Jonathan is not a good Christian.

Read his views below

JONATHAN IN ISRAEL

I am not a keen political commentator probably because my brain also filters information through the prism of religion, but I definitely now believe that Mr. Jonathan is neither a politician nor does he mean well for other Nigerians.

His ‘tourism’ to Israel is a big political blunder, I said tourism because its never in the annals of true Christianity to partake pilgrimage as it’s a cardinal tenets of Islam to go on such pilgrimage to three most Ancient mosques in the World. In a hadith narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Huraira, the prophet – peace be upon him was quoted as saying: “No religious journey is allowed except to three mosques”. They are the Makkah mosque, the Medina mosque and the Jerusalem mosque.

Nigeria along with many other African and world countries has sided with the plight of the Palestinians that were forced out of their homeland, killed and scattered. There are still Palestinian refugees in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and all over the world. They are prevented from entering their mother land just because it was confiscated by the Western powers with Israel used as a ‘front’. It’s a share case of colonization with expulsion of the rightful occupants. For this reason no Nigerian president in the past, Muslim or Christian has visited Israel in order not to honor such injustice.

Today Nigeria riddled with insurmountable political, economic and social problems, our least priority is a state visit to a controversial state where human suffering is the norm of the day. What do we stand to gain from Israel? For one, the Jews -I am saying this without any prejudice- are traditionally known to be misers while we African are seldom not beggars. Charity is not in there lexicon. Jesus – alaihis Salam- has condemned them in the most explicable terms no other human has done. ‘Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?’M't:23:33.
In the Quran, Jews were also cursed with misery and lowliness; they can only parasite on other nations to survive and on Allah’s mercy on occasions. Allah said: “ Shame is pitched over them (Like a tent) wherever they are found, except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allah and from men; they draw on themselves wrath from Allah, and pitched over them is (the tent of) destitution. This because they rejected the Signs of Allah, and slew the prophets in defiance of right; this because they rebelled and transgressed beyond bounds”. Q3/112

Notherless the Quran in fairness said “Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. “ Q3/113.

What concern us now, is that Jonathan has succumbed to the pressure to support the Jews at the detriment of the oppressed Palestinians and the teaming millions of Nigerians living under the most appalling conditions, our children out of schools, and the ostentatious life style of his ministers, cronies and oil thieves.

If Jonathan wants religious peace in Nigeria, his visit to a religiously controversial state is a mistake. The message is that he is insensitive to Muslim’s sensibility. There is share recklessness in such an adventure. Truly Islam has enjoined Muslims to interact, mutually benefit with the Jews in business and marriage. Muslims are allowed to eat their food, therefore it should be understood that the Muslim’s apathy towards them is because of Zionism and the plight of their fellow Muslims. The Jewish experience is Spain under the Muslim rule is well documented. They prefer Muslim’s treatment to the Christians. Even in recent history what the German Nazi did to the Jews cannot be effaced.

My advice to Israel is that they should not interfere with Nigerian problems, treat Mr. Jonathan as a simple tourist. As I also beseech them to facilitate Muslims going on pilgrimage to Jerusalem as instructed by the prophet of Mercy.

May shaitan The devil protect us from all evil! Amin.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/jonathan-has-assaulted-the-sensibilities-of-muslims-by-visiting-jerusalem-gumi

I hope the devil can protect you and yours,you seem to be serving him well grin

Nigerian Muslim presidents troop to Saudi for greater and lesser hajj and GEJ has no right to go to Israel
Let him command his boys to throw more bombs in protest
Blood suckers

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Vado(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Gunmi must really be on some cheap meth. The same Quran he's tryin to use to convince us Christians that it's fine to hate the Jews begs to differ in the verse below:
Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who
believe! do not take the Jews
and the Christians for friends;
they are friends of each other;
and whoever amongst you
takes them for a friend, then
surely he is one of them; surely
Allah does not guide the unjust
people.”

Sheifake Gunmi should stop faning the spirits of hate among his hypnotized followers.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Delafruita: some people just cant shield their ignorance.am certain you and almost every other person dt commented on this thread didnt even finish reading the write-up.his criticism isnt from a religious standpoint,rather it is from a political viewpoint.which is why he began by saying a journey to isreal isnt a cardinal principle in christianty as is mecca to muslims.the crux of the matter is that since nigeria claims to recognize palestine,a jamboree to isreal is like saying one thing and doing another.no nigerian president or head of state has visited isreal for obvious reasons and same applies to almost every nation that recognizes palestine.if pilgrimage to isreal were to be a cumpulsion on christians,it would have been a different thing but it isnt so by visiting isreal,our president has negated our policy on palestine.its simple as that which is why Gumi described Jonathan as a bad politician

your post shows you are not a shallow thinker like those religous bigots wyhose sense of reasoning has been corrupted by thier aversion to islam.
oh ye the intelectually challenged, read that article again and again. it is just a political comment. some people and thier sense of victimhood can not cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Delafruita: some people just cant shield their ignorance.am certain you and almost every other person dt commented on this thread didnt even finish reading the write-up.his criticism isnt from a religious standpoint,rather it is from a political viewpoint.which is why he began by saying a journey to isreal isnt a cardinal principle in christianty as is mecca to muslims.the crux of the matter is that since nigeria claims to recognize palestine,a jamboree to isreal is like saying one thing and doing another.no nigerian president or head of state has visited isreal for obvious reasons and same applies to almost every nation that recognizes palestine.if pilgrimage to isreal were to be a cumpulsion on christians,it would have been a different thing but it isnt so by visiting isreal,our president has negated our policy on palestine.its simple as that which is why Gumi described Jonathan as a bad politician

your post shows you are not a shallow thinker like those religous bigots whose sense of reasoning has been corrupted by thier aversion to islam.
oh ye the intelectually challenged, read that article again and again. it is just a political comment. some people and thier sense of victimhood can not cease to amaze me.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
cjrane: Hehehehe....
But muslims don't assualt the sensibilities of Christians when they visit Mecca and Medina?

Or carry out prostitution and drug deals in the name of hajj
This year alone 25 nigerian pilgrims were arrested for armed robbery during hajj
Breaking and entering in Mecca

https://www.nairaland.com/1488766/25-nigerian-hajj-pilgrims-arrested

They haven't assaulted my sensibilities
Female prostitutes in their numbers from Nigeria are always nabbed at hajj
These eediots always need a topic to talk about when they take a break from the bombs

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by PointB: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
My candid advise to GEJ. Please do it again as soon as possible!

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by gleaf: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
[b][/b]
The type of jamboree muslims embark on to Mecca! That we recognise Palestine therefore he should abandon his religious roots abi!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by taharqa: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
The reali SICK thing in this ridiculous-cy is that this is exactly how a plurality of Muslims from d far north of this country, think....that is what reali gets to me; I cudn't care less what a thoroughly Extremist Muslim 'Cleric' think or believe. Afterall, since when does one expect even d slighest logic from an Extremist?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Let me help send gumi and his boys over the edge

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Vado: Gunmi must really be on some cheap meth. The same Quran he's tryin to use to convince we Christians that it's fine to hate the Jews begs to differ in the verse below:
Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who
believe! do not take the Jews
and the Christians for friends;
they are friends of each other;
and whoever amongst you
takes them for a friend, then
surely he is one of them; surely
Allah does not guide the unjust
people.”

Sheifake Gunmi should stop faning the spirits of hate among his hypnotized followers.

While Jesus teaches us to love those who hate us, Mohammed taught his people to hate those who love them!
This is what we are saying, that something is fundamentally wrong with the religion of Islam!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
May thunder strike that terorist called Gumi down. He is a big FOOL! God punish his mouth. Animal!

Wia was d bastard when abacha, ibb, abdusalam, yaradua, atiku, namadi and most muslim head of states dat have been going to mecca and stone throwing jamboree claded on white towel and trecking on foot to mount arafat and these disgusting scenes are shown to d world on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera etc as president of Nigeria? So he doesn't know we xtians are insulted by watching such islamic rituals and our country been potrayed as an islamic country?

Wia was d he-goat when d military head of state smuggled Nigeria into organisation of islamic countries OIC? Is Nigeria an islamic country? Our sensibility as christians not insulted?

Mehn, dis fake unity we r preaching is just an effort in futility. I know ds animals uip north see Nigeria as dia right and can yarn as they like. This kind of utterance is enough to arrest d bastard for questioning. If ur religion hate jews u can't force us to hate the source of our religion.

And for the air heads questioning y igbos are much on d entourage, y not question y hausas are much in mecca pilgrimage? How many igbo did u see in mecca? Igbos are 99% christians and as such shud be much in any christian gathering.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mtn wahala
Double post
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
May thunder strike that terorist called Gumi down. He is a big FOOL! God punish his mouth. Animal!

Wia was d bastard when abacha, ibb, abdusalam, yaradua, atiku, namadi and most muslim head of states dat have been going to mecca and stone throwing jamboree claded on white towel and trecking on foot to mount arafat and these disgusting scenes are shown to d world on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera etc as president of Nigeria? So he doesn't know we xtians are insulted by watching such islamic rituals and our country been potrayed as an islamic country?

Wia was d he-goat when d military head of state smuggled Nigeria into organisation of islamic countries OIC? Is Nigeria an islamic country? Our sensibility as christians not insulted?

Mehn, dis fake unity we r preaching is just an effort in futility. I know ds animals uip north see Nigeria as dia right and can yarn as they like. This kind of utterance is enough to arrest d bastard for questioning. If ur religion hate jews u can't force us to hate the source of our religion.

And for the air heads questioning y igbos are much on d entourage, y not question y hausas are much in mecca pilgrimage? How many igbo did u see in mecca? Igbos are 99% christians and as such shud be much in any christian gathering.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Double post
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by odogwux(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Arysexy: May thunder strike that terorist called Gumi down. He is a big FOOL! God punish his mouth. Animal!

Bros na wa for you o! U don post everything wey I wan post before.

@topic - so GEJ cannot satisfy his spiritual exercise without muslim leaders and opposition yapping like demons on crack?

If GEJ leaves office without giving us a chance to vote in a referendum and restructure this country eh? He would have justified all the bad names his enemies call him.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
More pictures

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Some more

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Commissions Roads At Kwarainga, Yusuf In Kano / Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him / Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.