Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Money For "Blessings" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money For "Blessings" (630 Views)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money For "Blessings" by nbright: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
I was invited to a church on the 20th of October 2013... During the service, a minister (guest speaker) said If there's anyone here that want God to do something special in their life, that someone should come out and sow a seed of ***** naira
Many people came out, pay the stipulated amount, touch olive oil that's placed in a bowl and the minister will pray for the persons.. This also made me to remember when I also attended a program at a church (Rainbow) the invited minister also did the same thing but his own was he requested for 10 chairs and said he needs 10 people to sit on the chair for #20k each.. After the 10 people had sat on the chair, that's when he started calling out those that are willing to pay lower amount..
Is this practice accepted in Christianity?, and has any other person witness this type of practice?.

1 Like

Re: Money For "Blessings" by Candour(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Don't mind those guys o. They are hustlers trying to make quick bucks and they evidently succeeded from your account. Its not their fault. Its the fault of the greedy people refuse to study their bibles. Theyve been made to see God as a money doubler by conmen in suits and were rightly fleeced of their money.

God gives freely. He's promised to meet our needs. He also brings rain on the just and the unjust. If he feeds and clothes the sparrows and the lilies of the field, why should his children pay him first before he meets their needs?

We are enjoined to trust him and he will never leave nor forsake us.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Sin Conceive In The Heart Of Lucifer When He Was In Heaven? / What Group Do You Belong In Church? / Trinity Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.