Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Wedding Band - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Band (549 Views)

North Koreas Most Famous Girl Band Sw / Pls Advice On Cost To Hire Live Band 4 Trad. Wedding / Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement (2) (3) (4)

Wedding Band by jejeannetteya(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Should a lady have a say in the wedding ring she will be wearing for the rest of her life once she's married. There are lot of scenarios where it is the man that selects the ring and pops up the surprise question, will u marry me? even though the lady has been praying and patiently waiting for it. He goes down on one knee and brings out the ring. The lady may not like the ring but she goes ahead and say, oh its beautiful, even if she doesn't like it. My fiancee just proposed with a gold engagement ring although I would have preferred a diamond ring. The question is, should the lady be part of the ring selection?
Re: Wedding Band by stolenstone: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chai!!!!!!!! Nna na wa ooo! Women sef! You no propose, trouble! You come propose wahala! You buy 18karat gold ring dem say no be ur mates dey use 24karats romanian gold rings take propose! U buy that one, dem say u no see correct janded rings with better polished gemstones on top? U buy that one, dem say you no see diamond rings buy You buy diamond ring, dem go slap you put say why u no buy Range rover Evoque put as part of the package, or even take dem to dubai and propose at the pinnacle of the Burj hotel. Mehn!!!!!! Wetin person go do take satisfy una??
Re: Wedding Band by bknight: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2013
jeje.annette@ya:
blah blah blah My fiancee just proposed with a gold engagement ring blah blah blah. The question is, [s]should the lady be part of the ring selection?[/s] I am seeking attention, how do I get strangers on NL to notice

Fixed.
Re: Wedding Band by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yes, the lady shud have a say. She wants an expensive ring, no wahala as long as she is paying for it herself.

4 Ways To Make Dating More Fun! / Give Yourself A Second Chance / Which Would You Go For:to Love Who You Trust Or To Trust Who You Love?