Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? (10386 Views)

Nicki Minaj Showed Off Her Voluptuous Figure As She Parties With Boo Meek Mill / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Linda Ikeji & Joselyn Dumas Flaunt Voluptuous Curves On Alexander Mcqueen Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Booty4me: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Op you shld have compare

mercy johnson and omotola angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Toolz ofcourse. Shez classy and looks far more apealing, attractive and presentable. Have a one on one encounter with both and you would know wat I mean. Besides toolz have got a good tommy for her body angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by mimicue(f): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mj has a better shape figure 8 tool too big and if care is not taken she will be fat.... Mj just has the curves just see d waist na wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2013
Booty4me: Op you shld have compare

mercy johnson and omotola angry

Theres a lot of threads on that already. undecided undecided

thareta: Toolz ofcourse. Shez classy and looks far more apealing, attractive and presentable. Have a one on one encounter with both and you would know wat I mean. Besides toolz have got a good tommy for her body angry

Thank you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2013
mimicue: Mj has a better shape figure 8 tool too big and if care is not taken she will be fat.... Mj just has the curves just see d waist na wink

Make toolz drop pikin, na that time her excess fats go loose control.

thareta: Toolz ofcourse. Shez classy and looks far more apealing, attractive and presentable. Have a one on one encounter with both and you would know wat I mean. Besides toolz have got a good tommy for her body angry
hahahahahahaha. Which good tummy?. Check that pic where she wear red. See as d tummy shape dey like fifa ball. She get keg belle.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2013
passionate88:

Make toolz drop pikin, na that time her excess fats go loose control.

hahahahahahaha. Which good tummy?. Check that pic where she wear red. See as d tummy shape dey like fifa ball. She get keg belle.

Do you think wearing a dress like that is easy? No matter how flat your tummy is, certain dress make it look bigger and that is one of them.

Or maybe you are into girls with 6 pack undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2013
rokiatu:

Do you think wearing a dress like that is easy? No matter how flat your tummy is, certain dress make it look bigger and that is one of them.

Or maybe you are into girls with 6 pack undecided undecided undecided undecided
I am not into any kind/types of girls. I just like them wit flat tummy like M.J. Have u seen her post pregnancy pics?. She's hot and shapely.

Toolz is just full of fats, I don't want to imagine the stretchies on her arms nd bums. Ewwwwww
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Ryda(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2013
D gurl ugly she just gather shape.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2013
Omg...I vote for the 2.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Smhart1(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2013
Why won't i vote for MJ
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
rokiatu:

Says you ma'm. Some men like it big/thick.(I quote Lil Wayne 'I like my girls thick not just kinda fine" grin grin grin) Big azz, big hips, big thighs, and big boo..bs

Tool have in addition big back, big tummy, big hands, big legs, big cheeks, every body part is in folds of fat;
Mercy has big boobs, hips, thighs and buttocks, but with trimmer and firmer legs, arms, back/trunk.

Mercy biko

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Most of dis gurls bashin toolz and callin her are kinda jealous dats y,,,cos in 2days nigerian day,u will hardly see a gurl like toolz,(I agree she his fat) but with a thing waist line,dresses so neat as I quoted before...she's black,mercy too Is black,but toolz complextion is a million dollar...its all about a woman knowin aw 2 take good care of herself,knowin wat it means to look presentable able always,,,to be fat aint a disease and it can never be,and instead of d fat ones gan dat are meant 2 be lukin up 2 her in style are mostly d ones dat usually yab her,and she doesn't sent,she's just too sophisticated

Mercy on d other...am still lookin forward to a picture dat her boob doesn't look fallen,her hips doesn't look bleyyyy'her complextion will look attractive,and not a photo shoot

Toolz ur a real african woman
Kip up d good work
Haters are gonna hate
Capt tunde is enjoyin u and is nt complainin(shares same name wif ma boo sef wink )

Team Toolz of Life jorh
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
All these fat women self. We dey find how to reduce.dem dey use fat do shakara undecided

Mercy Johnson fine sha.
Tools try too.
Pretty ladies.pls don't let fat spoil your beauty.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
lorretta u: All these fat women self. We dey find how to reduce.dem dey use fat do shakara undecided

Mercy Johnson fine sha.
Tools try too.
Pretty ladies.pls don't let fat spoil your beauty.
change ur pic na. That one dn old e no dey enticing again tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Booty butt chic:

Mercy on d other...am still lookin forward to a picture dat her boob doesn't look fallen,her hips doesn't look bleyyyy'her complextion will look attractive,and not a photo shoot

Team Toolz of Life jorh

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by sipitzzz(f): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mercy j all d way abeg!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by sipitzzz(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mercy j all d way abeg!imagine toolz unclad.....her kind wears bandage girdle jst 2 wrap d fats 2geda and mad it appear firm!so as u r givin it up for toolz,also imagine her unclad witout dos girdles she wears 2make ur body firm
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
passionate88: change ur pic na. That one dn old e no dey enticing again tongue
see this one o
Wetin consign you?
If I hadn't already changed it before u said this,
I'd have left it for one more month tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
lorretta u: see this one o
Wetin consign you?
If I hadn't already changed it before u said this,
I'd have left it for one more month tongue
e concern me o. U knw I care na. I care for my eyes
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by havilaLAGOS: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
I prefer toolz anytime any day... I love d girls thick and big. mercy try but toolz is more hot and presentable.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by ikekings1: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
Toolz jare.. I love huge azz.. Just by touching her azz with a tip of your finger den watch it jingle to and fro..** Bo*ner alert!!!**
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by soulglo: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
They are both beautiful women. Toolz needs to handle the weight issues now before she starts having kids. She has a beautiful shape
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
I prefer Mercy. She looks more trimmed.

Mercy in that black dress is what I call H-A-W-T!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by mspee(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mama purity all the way! cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Sagamite(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Simply fcking great bodies.

Literally and metaphorically.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by ohisola(f): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2013
Booty butt chic: Most of dis gurls bashin toolz and callin her are kinda jealous dats y,,,cos in 2days nigerian day,u will hardly see a gurl like toolz,(I agree she his fat) but with a thing waist line,dresses so neat as I quoted before...she's black,mercy too Is black,but toolz complextion is a million dollar...its all about a woman knowin aw 2 take good care of herself,knowin wat it means to look presentable able always,,,to be fat aint a disease and it can never be,and instead of d fat ones gan dat are meant 2 be lukin up 2 her in style are mostly d ones dat usually yab her,and she doesn't sent,she's just too sophisticated

Kip up d good work
Haters are gonna hate
Capt tunde is enjoyin u and is nt complainin(shares same name wif ma boo sef wink )

Team Toolz of Life jorh

U get quarel wit Mercy J b4? Or is it because she isn't using toning (bleachin) cream lik ur Tools. Show us a pics of Toolz in a short gown let's c nw. U hav one of Mercy's already n she is wow in it. She's black n she's proud of it.

From wat u said? Na Toolz boobz look standing? Abi ur eyes no see the christain mother hand wen she get? I hav seen MJ a million times over dan hav seen Toolz n my dear those boobs are anytin bt falling.

I don't have a problem wit Toolz cos she's bold n butifu, even if my vote stick with Mercy. I would just advice u next time to mak constructive criticism.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by mimicue(f): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
Booty butt chic: Most of dis gurls bashin toolz and callin her are kinda jealous dats y,,,cos in 2days nigerian day,u will hardly see a gurl like toolz,(I agree she his fat) but with a thing waist line,dresses so neat as I quoted before...she's black,mercy too Is black,but toolz complextion is a million dollar...its all about a woman knowin aw 2 take good care of herself,knowin wat it means to look presentable able always,,,to be fat aint a disease and it can never be,and instead of d fat ones gan dat are meant 2 be lukin up 2 her in style are mostly d ones dat usually yab her,and she doesn't sent,she's just too sophisticated

Kip up d good work
Haters are gonna hate

Team Toolz of Life jorh

What are u saying
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by mimicue(f): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2013

Kip up d good work
Haters are gonna hate

Team Toolz of Life jorh

What are u saying
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2013
mimicue:

What are u saying
Get an education b4 u understand!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by tyrusfynie(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=lucabraski]
Abeg who be toolz? Besides, too much of anytin is bad. Na Mercy win hands down. Toolz figure get as e be. Not very appealing. Imagine Toolz N.A.K.E.D

m sure if u c hr naked u will neva eva wanna c anoda girl naked again..EVA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu / Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career / Actors Guild Launches Fund For Ailing Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.