Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? (10383 Views)

Nicki Minaj Showed Off Her Voluptuous Figure As She Parties With Boo Meek Mill / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Linda Ikeji & Joselyn Dumas Flaunt Voluptuous Curves On Alexander Mcqueen Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Dovahkiin(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Toolz is prettier and thicker than mercy johnson by a long shot , toolz all the way

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by mimicue(f): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2013
Booty butt chic: Get an education b4 u understand!

Personally smh

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Toolz body shape in the next 6 yrs grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
passionate88: Toolz body shape in the next 6 yrs grin grin grin grin grin

I see you marrying a woman with such body shape. Weirdo. grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dovahkiin: Toolz is prettier and thicker than mercy johnson by a long shot , toolz all the way

cool cool cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Anind: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Toolz? Gush! Wat a sluggish luking mama. Mercy is such a smart beauty dat was created on sunday, perfect curves nt fat
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Lolitua(f): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
gud ladies
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Lolitua(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
lyk nt criticisin anybody here...luv dem both...
.tool 2 fat...n she z nao changin 4rm black 2 white...she z nt yet married n she z lyk dat//,cum on if she cum get married nko?..u cnt c toolz in short gown,always in long!why?..."fat z workin"
.mercy on d oda hand z married n stil luk presentabu..d ass z alway standin nt 2 talk of d boobs...
.c'mon guyz if u c truth appreciate am..
.team..Mj n toolz oniru..
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
rokiatu:

I see you marrying a woman with such body shape. Weirdo. grin grin
Roki, u no see that pic wey she bring out say na when she dey Yobe?, u no see hw she no get body?, few years down d line she dn add up (she don born pikin sef?). I jst project hw her body go b in a few years time. grin grin grin

Why u go wish me bad meat to marry?. If na only she dey this life, I go rather turn eunuch than marry her
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lolitua: lyk nt criticisin anybody here...luv dem both...
.tool 2 fat...n she z nao changin 4rm black 2 white... she z nt yet married n she z lyk dat//,cum on if she cum get married nko?..u cnt c toolz in short gown,always in long!why?..."fat z workin"
.mercy on d oda hand z married n stil luk presentabu..d ass z alway standin nt 2 talk of d boobs...
.c'mon guyz if u c truth appreciate am..
.team..Mj n toolz oniru..
@bolded, Oghene bless u. She neva drop pikin sef o, when she cm drop jst imagine hw d belle go b!, like whale own. By d way. U fine o. kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Lolitua(f): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
[quote
author=passionate88] @bolded, Oghene bless u. She neva drop pikin sef
o, when she cm drop jst imagine hw d belle go b!, like whale own. By d
way. U fine o. kiss[/quote]
tru talk dude....buh no let ur babe catch u!!!!!:/
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lolitua:
tru talk dude....buh no let ur babe catch u!!!!!:/
who b my babe?.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Lolitua(f): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
passionate88: who b my babe?.
go google search!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by passionate88: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lolitua:
go google search!!!
angry angry angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by solodox(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Osahon7:
TOOLZ TOOLZ TOOLZ TOOLZ......
ALLDAY, EVERYDAY!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by mcjester: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
They are both HOT, but Toolz is not dat busty...So i give it to Mercy because she gather front and back
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by sparkleRed(f): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
4 a woman who has given birth to 2 children and Toolz who has none..mern Toolz is fat! Abeg

Mercy wins it considering d fact she has 2 children
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by Jonwesley(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Toolz is thick, Mercy J is soft. Now tell me which is better to cuddle? Voluptuous has to do with bendable body.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Tooz. The More Voluptuous Beauty Goes To? by shadowkings: 12:35am On Jun 30, 2015
if this tools barca no be fake i thin i kinda like it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kimkardashian Releases Unclad Pregnancy Pics Revealing Her Olele-culele / Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career / Actors Guild Launches Fund For Ailing Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.