Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

9 Children Raised by Animals. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Children Raised by Animals. (46160 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / Children Raised In Nigeria Are Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Weird indeed. a pity.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
What of Daniel in the Lions Den?

3 Likes

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by John1305(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Laja Laba: I had a similar experience but i wont tell cry
yeah.. Please don't tell them o.. Lolz
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
I want to urinate undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
adegwurulez: "animals save humans while humans kill animals"- ironic

"animals save humans while some humans(bh boys) kill other humans"- stupid

morals:sometimes we have to learn from animals.
when next u see a trapped lion, go and save it. After that, w'll all watch out for the last time u were seen on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by emmabest2000(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nawaa oo wink
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
HAVING READ SOME PEOPLE'S POSTS ON THIS FORUM
I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE AMONG IS WHO SUFFERED
SIMILAR FATES

2 Likes

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
I read the news and could only think insensitive yet funny thoughts about the stories.. angry

I need Jesus.. angry

#Just thinking out loud sha, I wonder if a child that is left inside a river will turn to mami-water or papi-water... Because scientists have said that the ultimate reason why we humans are the top survivors of evolution is because of our natural instinct to adapt to our environment.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by cashkid18(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
pDude:

Please go and play with your toys. angry

This thread is for matured minds.

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by nbright: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
That Cambodian jungle girl is pretty... Such a shame...

2 Likes

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
very interesting......just imagine that this is how life is..........................

no need to go to work, or go to school and solve all those hard equations..........

when you are hungry just look for fruits or the nearest goat, point and kill...

no need to woo girls.....everybody is chilling nak3d....when you feel like just stand up chase one of them into a corner, do your thing, dust your yansh and continue your search for fruit or a nice looking goat meat

paradise

7 Likes

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by Afrok(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
The stories are really touching, imagine humans been raised by animals but yet d same humans finds it difficult to raise their fellow human beings. Some ppl ar so cruel nd wen U say animals ar far better Dan dem in showing love nd care, it results to another thing entirely...

1 Like

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by topas100(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Unbelieveable
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by VivianWatson22: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by JustGuy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
I really admire them! Wish I had one of these experiences before now! Thank God I'm human!!!!!!!!
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by hardbody: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
cashkid18: and d mod dt moved it to d fp expects me to believe it

The mod was raised by errrrrmmm. I no fit talk am
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by badmeat(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
I was abducted by a bevy of mermaids!I bleep dem every nite,until I was caught in a fisher mans net,undecided,#na only una sabi talk story,#
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by allaboutobed(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
pDude: The human race is indeed a barbaric one. Shame on the human race.

Does anyone see that most of these children were raised by animals as a result of the fallout or default of human violence?

This goes to prove that animals are even more loving and caring than the human race. Monkeys and wolves accepted them and trained them as if they were their very own.

Yet we humans kill and main each other in the name of racism and tribalism. We can't even accept another person who speaks a different dialect of our language.

The other day my dad was being violent and saying that he will never allow my brother to marry a yoruba girl; just because she is yoruba. It's d sign of d last days. D love of d greater numba will cool off.

Shame on us humans.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Just shows how much social interactions help to develop a child's mental faculties. Such simple aspects of life like cognitive reasoning is taken for granted until we hear stories like this. Malaya's parents deserve to be shot!
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by airclipse(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Babzilla: HAVING READ SOME PEOPLE'S POSTS ON THIS FORUM
I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE AMONG IS WHO SUFFERED
SIMILAR FATES
like you....cuz it's obvious u can't construct a sentence without making a typographical error
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by priscasmart(f): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
rigormortis: very interesting......just imagine that this is how life is..........................

no need to go to work, or go to school and solve all those hard equations..........

no need to woo girls.....everybody is chilling nak3d....when you feel like just stand up chase one of them into a corner, do your thing, dust your yansh and continue your search for fruit or a nice looking goat meat

paradise
lol
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kingk(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
rigormortis: very interesting......just imagine that this is how life is..........................

paradise

Laugh want kill me oh...gringringringringringrin
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kingk(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
And am sure one of these MOD's was raised by an ANT grin please who be that?
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by airclipse(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
bad meat: I was abducted by a bevy of mermaids!I bleep dem every nite,until I was caught in a fisher mans net,undecided,#na only una sabi talk story,#
โ„“โ€Žรดโ„“ dude... grin this ur story ehn...
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by kingk(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
hardbody:

The mod was raised by errrrrmmm. I no fit talk am
Make I help you talk am...was raised by *Agbisi* grin
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by anselm791(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
What of the 'snake in the monkey shadow' boy? Lol. Forgive me for being skeptical but somethings just have to be seen to be believed. Don't get be wrong, I belive a 5yrs old kid abandoned in okija forest can somehow remain alive, its called 'survival instincts' even animals have it innately. But where you're crushing my balls is telling me that a dog raised and fended for a child, I mean I have a dog, trust me, they're not that smart and please don't get me started on the bird boy.
Re: 9 Children Raised by Animals. by pendusky(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
nice to knw, pls is ther any one here raised by animals too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.