Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? (8301 Views)

Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? / Do We Really Need To Worship, Praise Or Thank God? / Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by IamDavid(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Which style of church music do you prefer? For me I prefer the worship, I even like sundays when we sing worship throughout, it is always touching. Oya which one do you prefer?
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by MaziOmenuko: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Worship all the way!!!
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Tolexander: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2013
Na worshipping praise o!

4 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by AbuMikey(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2013

Na Praise all the way!! grin

#Skelewu For Jesus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by vickynne(f): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2013
both
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by homesteady(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2013
Praise! But my church likes more worship!
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2013
Me both cos sometims ah just feel lyk just dancin n praisin him all day n sometims ah just want to worship him

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by IamDavid(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: Na worshipping praise o!
I neva hear dat 1 before o...lol
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by rattlesnake(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2013
IamDavid: Which style of church music do you prefer? For me I prefer the worship, I even like sundays when we sing worship throughout, it is always touching. Oya which one do you prefer?
haba......christains are so ignorant...what do u mean by comparing praise or worship...did u attend bible school at alll?.....u are the type of person that believes worship is slow Music while praise is fast...IGNORANCE IN THE PEAK LEVEL.....this is why all dis atheist laugh at we xtains...PRAISING GOD IS ALSO WORSHIPING HIM...AND WORSHIPING GOD IS ALSO PRAISING HIM.....there is nothing like style..u can even use rap to worship God and use slow hymns to praise him....seems you dont know what u are doing in church...i advice you to become a Buddhist

18 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Aromas: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Na Praise all the way!! grin

#Skelewu For Jesus cheesy

Ki Oluwa ko dari jieeeeeeeeee
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by ayusco85(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2013
I prefer both grin, they are like siamese twins one cant be separated. Worship comes b4 praise
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Tholudee(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2013
Praise ni o...I like giving HIM my dance offering cheesy
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by skyscraperTM(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2013
PRAISE. I got to show-off my Azonto, Ethigi and Galala dancing skills. grin
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by ChykG(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2013
Praise/worship is nt a type of song, its a life style of pleasing God...pls stop comparing

2 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by pmc01(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2013
rattlesnake: i advice you to become a Buddhist

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haba! If you be Sunday School teacher ehn.............

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2013
notin like praiz or worship...in God eyez all are same.. But if i may choos na PRAIZ oo...david danced to d lord....d children of isrealite went into d battle field wit praiz....paul and silas dey prayd and sang...praizes moves mountain......der was a lady dat has hunch back..she was in chech dancing praizing God..imedietly d hunch vanished.....real life story.....wen u praiz God..u put him@work....worshiping God is jst to clear d atmospher for praiz.....

3 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Petraman(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2013
Be it worship or praise, all goes with me while in church, but i feeled fulfilled, and more in spirit while singing worship than while singing praises
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Sapphire86(f): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2013
I prefer both but I feel they r 2 separate things for 2 separate purposes.

Praising God is all about thanking Him for what He is or has done

Worshiping God is glorifying the King of kings, Lord of lords, the One who is, who was and who is to come. Whether you have received the manifestation of ur request or not, you just want to adore Him, pay Him homage because from everlasting to everlasting He is!

I really could go on because My God is awesome. I need not consult any other god because the Almighty God trumps them all!
Father I thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by PrinceMajesty: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2013
I like the both
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by waverly12: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Which eva, ur utmost concern should b 2 worship Him in spirit n in truth. Worship or praiz...do it wit al sincerity

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by SalC: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Worship! Sometimes praises make you feel like you are in a disco hall, and many tend to forget why they came to church.
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2013
rattlesnake:
haba......christains are so ignorant...what do u mean by comparing praise or worship...did u attend bible school at alll?.....u are the type of person that believes worship is slow Music while praise is fast...IGNORANCE IN THE PEAK LEVEL.....this is why all dis atheist laugh at we xtains...PRAISING GOD IS ALSO WORSHIPING HIM...AND WORSHIPING GOD IS ALSO PRAISING HIM.....there is nothing like style..u can even use rap to worship God and use slow hymns to praise him....seems you dont know what u are doing in church...i advice you to become a Buddhist
God Bless You Rattlesnake
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by johnwizey: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Praises ni o cos d gangan(talking drum) wey dey our church bad gan
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by repogirl(f): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2013
lol at the topic....so because music is fast, it is praise and when iits slow, its worship?

they are all worship, prayer sef is worship, attending fellowship and communing with other believers is worship because you are all gathered there in fellowship with God.

your question should be, do you like fast or slow gospel music.

also take note that some praise songs are not exactly praise e.g, this is the day that the lord has made, i will rejoice and be glad in it.

and so called worship is praise.

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Both of them are on the same paqe....you can even naked yourself praising our GOD it doesn't matter as far as your heart is clean and you pouring out your heart and mind to HIM only
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Worship
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by sweetestguy(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
PRAISE. I got to show-off my Azonto, Ethigi and Galala dancing skills. grin
oga, no be u talk say e don reach one decade wey u go church last..lol

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2013
in worship sessions i get more serious nd concentrated compared to singing praises
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer? by eagleeye2: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2013
I prefer praise and worship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Have Prophecies Affected Your Life? / CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles / How Do We Seek The Kingdom Of God? Let's See - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.