Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,377 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? (3241 Views)

Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists? / If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Divepen: This people are cultist and operate out of order...how many people in the bible did you hear kill themselve to make heaven;rather they were killed....christainity is not somthn to toy wt

This is a christian society/cult for goodness sake. Pentecostal is a sect like the heaven gate....both founded on bible and christian doctrines.

Samson’s death an instance of suicide, because he knew his actions would lead to his death.....this is suicide. Also....some attempt suicide by Solomon, in his pursuit of pleasure, reached the point where he “hated life”. Elijah was fearful and depressed and yearned for death. Jonah was so angry at God that he wished to die. Thats the examples you asked from the bible.

The world is corrupt while heaven is not, if heaven is real, why cant you all visit there and live blissfully without end?
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: What are you on about?

are you ready to deal with the question on ground or you want to dance around bush?

I showed you how people in the bible change their settlement when they were suffering. Earth is filled with evil, change your settlement.....afterall your God made home for you.

Suicide involves taking one's own life, did Jesus take his own life?

Jesus had power not to die on cross or disappear but he said unto your hand I lay my life....immediately he died, whats that?

do you hold the bible to be the absolute truth?

You do cuz it the founding ground of your faith....deal with the concerned question.

If you believe that life isn't worth it, why haven't you committed suicide yet?

I have no heaven or where to turn to. Even according to Yoruba spirituality, life is a cycle and consciousness is reborn...so if I run, I will surely come back.

You have a better place....why are you still here?

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

This is a christian society/cult for goodness sake. Pentecostal is a sect like the heaven gate....both founded on bible and christian doctrines.

Samson’s death an instance of suicide, because he knew his actions would lead to his death.....this is suicide. Also....some attempt suicide by Solomon, in his pursuit of pleasure, reached the point where he “hated life”. Elijah was fearful and depressed and yearned for death. Jonah was so angry at God that he wished to die. Thats the examples you asked from the bible.

The world is corrupt while heaven is not, if heaven is real, why cant you all visit there and live blissfully without end?

they wantd to die,i said who died ,okay who killed himself afta d death of Jesus in d bible...
You always claim u r orunmila's son....Orunmila has a origin and an end...he never rose and he will neva...ask Orunmila why he never rose ...ask him why healed people...why he never save souls....Why he is limted to a few...wy he cannot b reached by everyone...ask im who Jesus is,,,,,,
ask im
i know d demon might tell u but i want u to know that Jesus is not mocked
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Divepen:

they wantd to die,i said who died ,okay who killed himself afta d death of Jesus in d bible...
You always claim u r orunmila's son....Orunmila has a origin and an end...he never rose and he will neva...ask Orunmila why he never rose ...ask him why healed people...why he never save souls....Why he is limted to a few...wy he cannot b reached by everyone...ask im who Jesus is,,,,,,
ask im

lol.....where do you get your info that Orunmila is one man that wander around the street without home and eat around like pig? This is the level of your brainwashed skull.

Samson committed suicide and Jesus too.

Heaven Gate and many other christian society did too.

Other religion like islam, jainism and eastern orthodox are doing it.

If heaven is a reality for you....then lets see you die and go enjoy the place where suffering and evil cant reach.

Basically your faith is gilberish unless you prove me wrong
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
nwuyag:
what will you be doing in heaven when you get there?

Sneaking food reminants for you in hell
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by RationalDude(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

are you ready to deal with the question on ground or you want to dance around bush?

I showed you how people in the bible change their settlement when they were suffering. Earth is filled with evil, change your settlement.....afterall your God made home for you.
You didn't show me anything. Abraham never left his initial location because of suffering (where did you get that?), he left because his God told him to. How is this even related to your heaven/suicide thingy?

Jesus had power not to die on cross or disappear but he said unto your hand I lay my life....immediately he died, whats that?
Dude, check the meaning of suicide again. Accepting death when it comes isn't suicide.

You do cuz it the founding ground of your faith....deal with the concerned question.
the question was directed at you. I said that this world is ruled by man but you said it is ruled by satan and you backed it up with the bible hence my question

I have no heaven or where to turn to. Even according to Yoruba spirituality, life is a cycle and consciousness is reborn...so if I run, I will surely come back.

You have a better place....why are you still here?
So you believe that something different happens to each individual at death based on their belief while alive. Interesting.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: You didn't show me anything. Abraham never left his initial location because of suffering (where did you get that?), he left because his God told him to. How is this even related to your heaven/suicide thingy?

oh yeah....you ignore israelite and moses. Good dodge.

Erm...Gen 12:10 mentioned famine....pls is famine merry feast or what made Abraham travel to Egypt?

Dude, check the meaning of suicide again. Accepting death when it comes isn't suicide.

And Jesus said 'in your hand I lay my life'...immediately, he gave up ghost.

Maybe you should understand that he requested his life cease and ordered the termination. This is suicide.

the question was directed at you. I said that this world is ruled by man but you said it is ruled by satan and you backed it up with the bible hence my question

the bible said satan rule the world....quit dancing around.

So you believe that something different happens to each individual at death based on their belief while alive. Interesting.

escapism 101

you asked me question and you were answered. Can you do the same now or you got nothing to offer? By the way what is the meaning of the above, any relation with my statement?

Heaven is a place where the flood is made of gold, have mansions and no suffering....the earth case is different so why cant you die and go to heaven? Simple question
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus:

Sneaking food reminants for you in hell

and why are you not in the heaven yet? Earth is hell....because we suffer here alot. Lets see you go heaven
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by RationalDude(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

oh yeah....you ignore israelite and moses. Good dodge.
Moses and the Israelites left when their God told them to otherwise they were fine where they were. You can tell from their complaints when they were cornered by the Egyptians

And Jesus said 'in your hand I lay my life'...immediately, he gave up ghost.

Maybe you should understand that he requested his life cease and ordered the termination. This is suicide.
This isn't suicide. Okay take this for example, someone gets shot once, knowing fully well that he/she is about to die, the person makes the same statement as Jesus and then dies, is this suicide?

the bible said satan rule the world....quit dancing around.
You don't believe in the bible so you have no point to make.

escapism 101

you asked me question and you were answered. Can you do the same now or you got nothing to offer? By the way what is the meaning of the above, any relation with my statement?
I already told you why it is stewpeeed to commit suicide to quicken your passage to heaven. You are still going to die anyway, why kill yourself when you can grow old and die a peaceful death? regarding the other part of your post, you asked people to die and go to heaven but you don't believe that this heaven exists, you believe that you will be reincarnated. My question is, do different things happen to different individuals at death based on what they believed while alive?

Heaven is a place where the flood is made of gold, have mansions and no suffering....the earth case is different so why cant you die and go to heaven? Simple question
You speak like you have been to heaven before. I'll die when I'll die, you shouldn't ask people to commit suicide for something they are unsure of.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: Moses and the Israelites left when their God told them to otherwise they were fine where they were. You can tell from their complaints when they were cornered by the Egyptians

If Egypt had been a green pasture, they wouldn't have complained. When their ancestors were enjoying in Egypt as a resort for the great famine, nobody complained to God so when it turn around, they protested to God for return to their original home. Also, God didn't instruct moses to infiltrate and start killing Egyptians.....he wanted to revolt somewhere.

Erm...Gen 12:10 mentioned famine....pls is famine merry feast or what made Abraham travel to Egypt?

The same apply to christians on earth today. Go to the hospitals, they are there with different diseases. Visit the countries of the world, the economy is beating them like donkey. The muslims are slaughtering christians like christmas chicken and many share the fate of the natural disasters. Many were killed in war between two countries....this is the prophecy for the end time in the bible.

Now when the world is against you....why cant you do like Israelite and change your course back home? Or you dont have heaven home you can return to?

This isn't suicide. Okay take this for example, someone gets shot once, knowing fully well that he/she is about to die, the person makes the same statement as Jesus and then dies, is this suicide?

thanks for bringing your Jesus that low.

Jesus had authority over death.....yes or no?

Jesus had chance of saving himself.....yes or no?

He healed, resurrectted and cast demon with words.....he also killed himself with words (do you see the tool he used for killing himself? Words). Jesus ordered storm to cease and plant to stop having fruit and it happened..... And he said......'unto your hands I lay my life' - wanted and wished to die so he prompted and ordered the termination of his life. THIS IS SUICIDE.

You don't believe in the bible so you have no point to make.

I know whats in the bible.....same way I know the story of santa.

Maybe you should seek the difference between know and believe.

I already told you why it is stewpeeed to commit suicide to quicken your passage to heaven. You are still going to die anyway, why kill yourself when you can grow old and die a peaceful death? regarding the other part of your post, you asked people to die and go to heaven but you don't believe that this heaven exists, you believe that you will be reincarnated. My question is, do different things happen to different individuals at death based on what they believed while alive?

fine..... You dont want heaven....you want to endure serious suffering? If you got home, you wouldn't prefer prison over it. Definately no home for christians except in their thinking and mind. Heaven is fictional place. Koo

Considering your question...it not about your believe, it about the law of nature. You cant bend it.

You speak like you have been to heaven before. I'll die when I'll die, you shouldn't ask people to commit suicide for something they are unsure of.

I speak on what I read in the bible. This is the box where christian mentality are kept. So I should guess you dont know about heaven....just dreaming about it. Lol.

If heaven is reality, bring in the prodigal son story. You are sleeping with pigs while soften golden bed is in your father's house.....son go back to your dad. Stop wandering like child of no father on earth while heaven is perfected for you.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by plaetton: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus:

Silly igbo boy. Go and smoke your igbo abeg. It aint my fault I'm Yoruba , is it?

Listen slowpoke, we do not tolerate tribalism on this forum. Take it somewhere else.
Run along.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
plaetton:

Listen slowpoke, we do not tolerate tribalism on this forum. Take it somewhere else.
Run along.

he want to experience how Jesus died in the hand of the Jew. Wish I can nail that boy on the iroko tree just like Jesus
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by RationalDude(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

If Egypt had been a green pasture, they wouldn't have complained. When their ancestors were enjoying in Egypt as a resort for the great famine, nobody complained to God so when it turn around, they protested to God for return to their original home. Also, God didn't instruct moses to infiltrate and start killing Egyptians.....he wanted to revolt somewhere.
Despite their suffering, they never contemplated on suicide.

He didn't commit suicide either.

The same apply to christians on earth today. Go to the hospitals, they are there with different diseases. Visit the countries of the world, the economy is beating them like donkey. The muslims are slaughtering christians like christmas chicken and many share the fate of the natural disasters. Many were killed in war between two countries....this is the prophecy for the end time in the bible.
Christians are not the only ones going through all these. Try another lie.

Now when the world is against you....why cant you do like Israelite and change your course back home? Or you dont have heaven home you can return to?
The Israelites moved from one physical location to another, they never committed mass suicide.

thanks for bringing your Jesus that low.

Jesus had authority over death.....yes or no?

Jesus had chance of saving himself.....yes or no?

He healed, resurrectted and cast demon with words.....he also killed himself with words (do you see the tool he used for killing himself? Words). Jesus ordered storm to cease and plant to stop having fruit and it happened..... And he said......'unto your hands I lay my life' - wanted and wished to die so he prompted and ordered the termination of his life. THIS IS SUICIDE.
Words don't kill people, people kill people. Jesus didn't commit suicide.

I know whats in the bible.....same way I know the story of santa.

Maybe you should seek the difference between know and believe.
Do you believe it to be true? or do you know that it is false?

fine..... You dont want heaven....you want to endure serious suffering? If you got home, you wouldn't prefer prison over it. Definately no home for christians except in their thinking and mind. Heaven is fictional place. Koo
Are you absolutely sure about this?

Considering your question...it not about your believe, it about the law of nature. You cant bend it.
what is the law of nature?

I speak on what I read in the bible. This is the box where christian mentality are kept. So I should guess you dont know about heaven....just dreaming about it. Lol.
And you know about heaven?

If heaven is reality, bring in the prodigal son story. You are sleeping with pigs while soften golden bed is in your father's house.....son go back to your dad. Stop wandering like child of no father on earth while heaven is perfected for you.
Hahaha, bad (really bad) analogy. BTW, I'm not a Christian.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: Despite their suffering, they never contemplated on suicide.

He didn't commit suicide either.

was showing you when somewhere doesn't favour you, you move out from there. And when everything turns back at you, you return home.

Christians are not the only ones going through all these. Try another lie.

have listed christian cults committing suicide base on the above condition.

Muslim suiciders are known to ya. They believe in heaven with blissfull environment.

Buddhist and Jain starve to death. This and many more, why are new age christian deceiving themselves.

The Israelites moved from one physical location to another, they never committed mass suicide.

The Israelites changed location when they weren't favoured. According to the gospel, the world is completely corrupt and nowhere you turn is favourable, why cant you turn to another realm?

Words don't kill people, people kill people. Jesus didn't commit suicide.

Jesus willfully laid down his life by himself. That is suicide.

Do you believe it to be true? or do you know that it is false?

You dont know the difference between knowledge and belief. When I know after 1 is 2, do you know that is false and there are still numbers in between?

Whatever you know is based on your experiment on a subject....false and truth doesn't apply until proven otherwise.

Are you absolutely sure about this?

read your bible pls.

what is the law of nature?

circle and connection.

And you know about heaven?

base on the account about it in bible....yes

Hahaha, bad (really bad) analogy. BTW, I'm not a Christian.

that analogy is a real killer.

You not a christian? Lol.....it good having a discussion with you anyway.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by RationalDude(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

was showing you when somewhere doesn't favour you, you move out from there. And when everything turns back at you, you return home.
physical locations involved here.

have listed christian cults committing suicide base on the above condition.

Muslim suiciders are known to ya. They believe in heaven with blissfull environment.

Buddhist and Jain starve to death. This and many more, why are new age christian deceiving themselves.
They are not deceiving themselves, they are being smart. Suicide is cowardice

The Israelites changed location when they weren't favoured. According to the gospel, the world is completely corrupt and nowhere you turn is favourable, why cant you turn to another realm?
another realm? have you been playing those mortal kombat games again?

Jesus willfully laid down his life by himself. That is suicide.
Nope, not suicide. Suicide is intentional killing of oneself by oneself. Jesus was only obeying his father and he didn't kill himself, the Jews & Roman soldiers killed him

You dont know the difference between knowledge and belief. When I know after 1 is 2, do you know that is false and there are still numbers in between?

Whatever you know is based on your experiment on a subject....false and truth doesn't apply until proven otherwise.
running around like a headless fowl I see. you didn't answer my question

that analogy is a real killer.
nope, it's not.

You not a christian? Lol.....it good having a discussion with you anyway.
Same here
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: physical locations involved here.

the whole physical location is corrupted.

They are not deceiving themselves, they are being smart. Suicide is cowardice

They are deceiving themselves, living in hell when there is heaven for you is cowardice

another realm? have you been playing those mortal kombat games again?

Nope, not suicide. Suicide is intentional killing of oneself by oneself. Jesus was only obeying his father and he didn't kill himself, the Jews & Roman soldiers killed him

If he was following his father base on jonah sign, he was not dead.

Well the bible said he ordered for his death. Thats suicide. He got power not to die but never used it. This is suicide.

running around like a headless fowl I see. you didn't answer my question

lol. Your question is not logical. Go and learn the differences between knowing and believing.

nope, it's not.

Same here

until you prove otherwise.....im on ground man. Cheers
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
buffenuff:

What a question
what a reply
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
RationalDude: That might have been better. But it would be wrong to think that Christians are not eager to leave this world, I've personally met a few that are quite willing to die to meet up with their maker (not by committing suicide though).
Hmmn, that's really rare.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
nwuyag:
Hmmn, that's really rare.

dont eat lies. All the christian I met are either praying for the death of enemy or praying for longer days on earth with money and good earth. I haven't and possibly cant find any that pray for quick death
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by beejaay: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

dont eat lies. All the christian I met are either praying for the death of enemy or praying for longer days on earth with money and good earth. I haven't and possibly cant find any that pray for quick death

for where religious people are the first to pick race when they notice a car moving at 10meter higher than usual.. u will hear something like 'God forbid'...that driver is mad.... death is not my portion (whose portion is it then if death is not your portion how else do u wanna go to heaven if you didnt die except they know there is no location called heaven)... u will also something like God i dont wanna die now (if u dont wanna die knw the what happen to start enjoying heaving at young age with all the beautiful things explained).
you will even noticed that in any religious gathering, the only time you will hear the loudest shouting is when prayer about death is being said that u will hear a roaring AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i just laugh when i hear this, seeing people deceiving people PDP)
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Divepen:

ask im
brainwashed mugu tongue
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

yeah, mostly mfm people. They always pray for all the goodies of life. They don't like work.
you see crazy prayers like "every power chaining my blessing, die", I often wonder how their all powerful god will send blessing, then a smaller god will chain it, then they have to attend crusades back for the powerful god to unchain it. All these things only going on in the mind. Instead of focus on working.

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2013
nwuyag:
yeah, mostly mfm people. They always pray for all the goodies of life. They don't like work.
you see crazy prayers like "every power chaining my blessing, die", I often wonder how their all powerful god will send blessing, then a smaller god will chain it, then they have to attend crusades back for the powerful god to unchain it. All these things only going on in the mind. Instead of focus on working.
dude, u always ask deep questions cool
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by macof(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
nwuyag:

Don't mind them.
Christians are very lazy people, they just sit and pray for goodness without working towards it.

The worst is when they pray for the downfall of their enemies
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by macof(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Divepen:

ask im

Lol Orunmila doesn't have an end,

As long as the universe continues to exist Orunmila continues to exist.

And ur lack of knowledge makes u think Orunmila is limited to a few.
Orunmila is universal and he can be reached if you open ur mind to him
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
macof:

Lol Orunmila doesn't have an end,

As long as the universe continues to exist Orunmila continues to exist.

And ur lack of knowledge makes u think Orunmila is limited to a few.
Orunmila is universal and he can be reached if you open ur mind to him

I quit disagree with some of the content you got here. Considering the bold, which Odu or patakis of Orunmila instruct you to preach? This is where I wont move along with you and Pagan9ja. We ought to light the candle for those that seek enlightenment and those that want to know about African spirituality. The choice of taking it belongs to them. How does this preaching add to the potential of Orisas? Are they asking for worship, belief and faith? But seem you on with pagan9ja on preaching and the thread on marriage he opened turn me back. Let it shine bro....people have their choice when they know a reality.

Cheers man
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by macof(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I quit disagree with some of the content you got here. Considering the bold, which Odu or patakis of Orunmila instruct you to preach? This is where I wont move along with you and Pagan9ja. We ought to light the candle for those that seek enlightenment and those that want to know about African spirituality. The choice of taking it belongs to them. How does this preaching add to the potential of Orisas? Are they asking for worship, belief and faith? But seem you on with pagan9ja on preaching and the thread on marriage he opened turn me back. Let it shine bro....people have their choice when they know a reality.

Cheers man

I don't intend on preaching, no Orisha asks for worship but my quest is to reveal the concept of Yoruba spirituality and wat it's all about(at least the little I understand).

Orunmila is knowledge and wisdom so am not wrong to say he can be reached if a human opens his mind to him.

A person who is interested in finding out the truth, looking for answers, interested in learning wat he doesn't already know is working in line with Orunmila. That's wat Ifa is all about- seeking knowledge of wat you don't know.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
heaven is real and the white man is in heaven
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Cheers man

sorry I disagree with you.

We are here to spread our religion. Not just talk about "saving African religion" and doing nothing about it.

I was the one who first actively revived Paganism on Nairaland. Without my preaching, the slandering of African religions here wouldve continued for long, and you fellows would not have come into the open and openly declare Paganism.

ORiginally our religions never needed preaching or conversion.

However with the advent of abrahamism and its artificial interference into our eco-system has created an artificical need for us to fight back.

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
obadiah777: heaven is real and the white man is in heaven

Racist. Lol.

Lets see you die...heaven is real so go there.
Re: If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Racist. Lol.

Lets see you die...heaven is real so go there.
you dont need to die to go to heaven. heaven is right here on earth. we are currently in the white mans heaven. yeah it looks kinda messy and disorganized and polluted but thats how the man chooses to run his heaven. we are all behind enemy lines. we are in the heaven of the roman empire. the last thousand years, heaven has been a succession of man controlled heaven on earth hence the imperfection of heaven when controlled by man. the next heaven coming up ? will be the the real heaven. only the righteous need to apply for citizenship wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abu Dhabi Sheikhs Award Land Indians For Hindu Temple / Islam, The Dark Age Religion. / Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.